Mon, Sep 16, 11:18 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Community Center

Welcome to the Community Center Forum

Forum Moderators: wheatpenny Forum Coordinators: Anim8dtoon

Community Center F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 16 6:31 pm)

Forum news, updates, events, etc. Please sitemail any notices or questions for the staff to the Forum Moderators.

Subject: Paging In The Gallery Sections/Genres

hopeandlove ( ) posted Fri, 18 September 2015 at 5:04 PM ยท edited Tue, 03 September 2024 at 12:20 AM

Hey folks--

I have GREAT NEWS!

When you visit the galleries, go to a certain section, you'll see we brought back paging:

Untitled.png

When you visit sections, you'll see paging as well:

Untitled 1.png

Thanks so much and please let us know if you have any questions!

Hope Kumor

Editor-in-chief of Renderosity Magazine

Giana ( ) posted Fri, 18 September 2015 at 8:22 PM

that is awesome!! thank-you.

and i'll ask, since i'm sure lots of people will have the same question:

will the general 'What's New' area eventually receive this same ability? or is it only going to be limited to Sections, so that we will need to bounce through each Section in order to have actual pages?

KimberlyC ( ) posted Fri, 18 September 2015 at 9:20 PM

At this point, the paging will be only on sections/genres. :)

Giana ( ) posted Fri, 18 September 2015 at 10:46 PM

ok. thank you for the quick response back as it is greatly appreciated, Kimberly.

raven ( ) posted Sat, 19 September 2015 at 1:40 AM

Glad for the pages back. Is there a way to get a date range like the old archives option?

Raindroptheelf ( ) posted Sat, 19 September 2015 at 10:16 AM

OMG I am so very very VERY happy!! Thank you so much for listening to us. Pagin in sections only is PERFECT. I am so happy. Thank you RMP for listening to your Customers.

hopeandlove ( ) posted Sat, 19 September 2015 at 11:02 AM

You're very welcome! We're ALWAYS happy to please our members!!!

Hope Kumor

Rhett55 ( ) posted Sat, 19 September 2015 at 4:15 PM

This really needs to be implemented in What's New as well. I never know what media is going to impress me; it may be Daz, it may be Poser, or Vue, or 2d. I used to scan through almost daily, but now, the scrolling is just annoying, as is the image offset. Also, having the display at 3 wide with adds, adds, adds, filling the right side is offensive. I can see adds on the home page, maybe even the vendors, but please, at least keep them off the gallery, give us What's New paging, and clean up the galleries format.

KimberlyC ( ) posted Sun, 20 September 2015 at 4:41 PM

I'm sorry Rhett I don't see the paging coming to the what's new for quite sometime. It will just really be on the sections/genre. I will bring up the ads as I know that is an issue with many. Thanks!!

maiden_of_darkness ( ) posted Sun, 20 September 2015 at 8:06 PM

Just wanted to chime in and say my vote is for the paging system to be returned to the What's New gallery section :) Waiting for the spinning wheel is honestly quite frustrating and I honestly do not visit the What's New section anymore because for me it is no longer an enjoyable experience :( I am sure I speak for many here......

auntietk ( ) posted Sun, 20 September 2015 at 9:41 PM

Yay! Whoo-hoo! Woot!

scratches off list

Thanks a million! :)

Tara

"If your pictures aren't good enough, you're not close enough."ย  ...ย  Robert Capa

hopeandlove ( ) posted Mon, 21 September 2015 at 10:55 AM

๐ŸŽˆ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿ“

Hope Kumor

Navi ( ) posted Tue, 06 October 2015 at 12:22 AM ยท edited Tue, 06 October 2015 at 12:24 AM

KimberlyC posted at 12:13AM Tue, 06 October 2015 - #4229669

I'm sorry Rhett I don't see the paging coming to the what's new for quite sometime. It will just really be on the sections/genre. I will bring up the ads as I know that is an issue with many. Thanks!!

I have to admit having pages back "on some sections" is great news, but heck, WHY only on "some sections" and not on the main area most people have always been using, the What's New section ??? Seriously, why Oo ? The current setup is just unworkable,

Sorry to say that, but I'll ignore the galleries (and the marketplace) until this has been fixed.

While I'm talking about the marketplace, the "all vendors" list has got the same problem, a &@#!% infinite page instead of a proper list... It takes forever to find a vendor with that system, you should just remove the all vendor list, result would be about the same.

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.