Thu, Oct 3, 4:20 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Oct 02 9:25 am)

Subject: Sydney G2 is Wonder Woman

Dasilva ( ) posted Fri, 18 September 2015 at 12:48 AM · edited Thu, 03 October 2024 at 4:18 AM

Meet Sydney G2 a.k.a. Wonder Woman. Sydney G2 on the left may not look like the DC Comic Diana Prince a.k.a. Wonder Woman on the right, because she wears the same outfit like the comic character. But instead of her boots, I made her wear high heel pumps. Sydney has the same hair and eye color, but her hair short then the comic Wonder Woman's long hair. Sydney as Wonder Woman is stronger, clever, brave, and more beautiful like the DC Comic Wonder Woman.

However, the bad news is I didn’t have a whip for her, but I’ll find it very soon. And I’ll post more of Sydney as Wonder Woman very soon as well. Wonder Woman.png

3DFineries ( ) posted Fri, 18 September 2015 at 7:21 AM

Really fun idea! I always loved Wonder Woman. Can't wait to see more. 😃

There are several whip freebies in the FreeStuff, maybe you could use one of them: https://www.renderosity.com/mod/freestuff/?search=whip

Have a creative day!

My Lil' Store

rokket ( ) posted Fri, 18 September 2015 at 7:38 AM

Wonder Woman doesn't carry a whip. It's a lasso.

If I had a nickle for ever time a woman told me to get lost, I could buy Manhattan.

hborre ( ) posted Fri, 18 September 2015 at 7:43 AM

I think there is some fetish tendency generating here.

3DFineries ( ) posted Fri, 18 September 2015 at 7:59 AM

You're right, it is a lasso but times are changing. 😆

Have a creative day!

My Lil' Store

WandW ( ) posted Fri, 18 September 2015 at 11:00 AM

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The Wisdom of bagginsbill:

"Oh - the manual says that? I have never read the manual - this must be why."
“I could buy better software, but then I'd have to be an artist and what's the point of that?"
"The [R'osity Forum Search] 'Default' label should actually say 'Don't Find What I'm Looking For'".
bagginsbill's Free Stuff... https://web.archive.org/web/20201010171535/https://sites.google.com/site/bagginsbill/Home

hborre ( ) posted Fri, 18 September 2015 at 12:43 PM

image.png

Now this is a WONDER WOMAN! Courtesy of a well morphed Olivia and Rokket's costume.

rokket ( ) posted Fri, 18 September 2015 at 4:52 PM

Oh yeah!

A contest!

Let's do it!

If I had a nickle for ever time a woman told me to get lost, I could buy Manhattan.

Dasilva ( ) posted Sun, 20 September 2015 at 11:42 PM

I found her lasso, but it is a whip. However, I can still call it a lasso. This is the only one I've found for Sydney a.k.a. Wonder Woman. Wonder Woman 6.png

Dasilva ( ) posted Tue, 22 September 2015 at 11:10 AM

Up close picture of her. Wonder Woman 4.png

rokket ( ) posted Wed, 23 September 2015 at 1:40 AM

ww.png

I think you are limiting her potential with these type of renders. She is so much more than this. I know you have a thing for high heels, but they should be boots, not something that will fall off her foot if she runs, jumps or kicks...

hborre ( ) posted Wed, 23 September 2015 at 8:36 AM · edited Wed, 23 September 2015 at 8:37 AM

Like I said, I think it is a fetish thing.

BTW, nice render Rokket.

WandW ( ) posted Wed, 23 September 2015 at 8:42 AM

Hasn't Wonder Woman always been a a 'fetish thing'? 😆

Hey, there's Autocomplete for Emojis now!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

“I could buy better software, but then I'd have to be an artist and what's the point of that?"
"The [R'osity Forum Search] 'Default' label should actually say 'Don't Find What I'm Looking For'".
bagginsbill's Free Stuff... https://web.archive.org/web/20201010171535/https://sites.google.com/site/bagginsbill/Home

hborre ( ) posted Wed, 23 September 2015 at 12:10 PM · edited Wed, 23 September 2015 at 12:10 PM

The creator revealed his fondness for bondage and domination by women sometime ago. Ergo, Wonder Woman with a magic lasso.

"Whose your Mama?"

hborre ( ) posted Wed, 23 September 2015 at 12:12 PM

Wait a minute! Is that a Poser logo on the hubcap?

rokket ( ) posted Wed, 23 September 2015 at 8:11 PM

hborre posted at 6:11PM Wed, 23 September 2015 - #4230340

Wait a minute! Is that a Poser logo on the hubcap?

I'll take a closer look at the model, but it looks like one, doesn't it!

rokket ( ) posted Wed, 23 September 2015 at 8:14 PM · edited Wed, 23 September 2015 at 8:15 PM

WandW posted at 6:12PM Wed, 23 September 2015 - #4230287

Hasn't Wonder Woman always been a a 'fetish thing'? 😆

Hey, there's Autocomplete for Emojis now!

Actually, the creators admitted that she kind of was. Think about her original story: a woman dressed in a skin tight bathing suit who was larger than most men and carried a lasso that only had magic properties when used on men.... but I still think putting her in high heels shoes is a bit too much. As soon as I figure out how to properly rig high heeled boots I'll make a pair for this outfit.

Oops, I should have read hborre's post. I kind of cross posted...

hborre ( ) posted Wed, 23 September 2015 at 9:54 PM

WW_Tank.jpg

I definitely agree, boots complete the costume and accent the legs. Of course, my Wonder Woman exhibit considerable muscular meat.

rokket ( ) posted Wed, 23 September 2015 at 10:20 PM · edited Wed, 23 September 2015 at 10:27 PM

It looks like my slender boots don't like the morphs at all. I will have to see what I can do about that. May need to look at the topology and try to follow the G2 mesh a bit more.

In the meantime, I added a heel to the boot and I am rendering an image as I type. It might be an improvement over what we have here...

EDIT: nice render also!!!!

rokket ( ) posted Wed, 23 September 2015 at 10:39 PM

Never mind. I'll post it later. I have some adjustments to make. But at least now that I figured it out, I'll be able to finish that other fetish costume I was creating...

rokket ( ) posted Thu, 24 September 2015 at 3:34 AM

new boots.png

hborre ( ) posted Thu, 24 September 2015 at 8:08 AM

As posted in the other thread, they're coming along. Bit of a bump at the shins, may need some smoothing.

rokket ( ) posted Thu, 24 September 2015 at 8:18 AM

I noticed that. I think it's just a matter of adjusting the rig. That bulge might be because of the shin smooth or toe smooth needs to be adjusted. I won't upload it like that.

Dasilva ( ) posted Thu, 24 September 2015 at 2:44 PM · edited Thu, 24 September 2015 at 2:46 PM

Suspect gets kicked really hard by Wonder Woman in a creepy city alley. Don't mess with her. However, her kick needs to be a little more better. Wonder Woman 2.png

hborre ( ) posted Thu, 24 September 2015 at 3:29 PM

The kick needs to be a whole lot better.

WandW ( ) posted Thu, 24 September 2015 at 4:51 PM

Perhaps she shoots some sort of force field from her stiletto heels... 😆

rokket ( ) posted Thu, 24 September 2015 at 6:28 PM

Whitney-Side-Kick-240x300.jpg

No one does a side kick with the body standing straight up like that. She needs to lean her torso away from the kick. Study pictures on google. You will see that in 100% of the kicks that the body is bent to the side.

rokket ( ) posted Thu, 24 September 2015 at 10:36 PM

If there is any doubt that Sydney can kick like that, I think I erased it...

fight scene2.png

Dasilva ( ) posted Thu, 24 September 2015 at 11:17 PM

Thanks, the next time I make her kick, it'll be more better like your's.

rokket ( ) posted Thu, 24 September 2015 at 11:55 PM

No problem. Glad I could help.

hborre ( ) posted Fri, 25 September 2015 at 8:36 AM

Ouch! Definitely leave a heel mark impression.

rokket ( ) posted Fri, 25 September 2015 at 7:01 PM

hborre posted at 5:01PM Fri, 25 September 2015 - #4230670

Ouch! Definitely leave a heel mark impression.

That's what he gets for getting drunk and thinking she was just a cosplay girl and not the real thing!

acrionx ( ) posted Sat, 26 September 2015 at 2:44 AM

Nice renders! I have a thing for women with superpowers. I find them to be very sexy. That was how I got into Poser. I'm a fan of Storm and Phoenix from the X-Men animated series and Adria from Stargate SG-1. I enjoyed watching Kristanna Loken inTerminator 3. I'm looking forward to the new Supergirl TV show that will be coming out in October.

www.acrionx.com | My Freebies | My Store | My Youtube Channel

rokket ( ) posted Sat, 26 September 2015 at 2:59 AM

I agree with you on those points. I probably won't get to see much of the Supergirl TV show, though. I spend most of my time overseas.

hborre ( ) posted Sun, 27 September 2015 at 7:53 PM

I really do think Syndey as Wonder Woman shouldn't exhibit a recognizable Sydney face. I took her into the Face Room and modified her features to this. Rather beautiful if I say so.

Sydney_WonderWoman.jpg

rokket ( ) posted Sun, 27 September 2015 at 8:38 PM

Wow!! You did that in the face room?

I gotta try that myself. Where did you get that hair?

RedPhantom ( ) posted Sun, 27 September 2015 at 8:58 PM
Site Admin

She looks a little like a dark haired Jennifer Morrison. Or maybe that's just me.

Available on Amazon for the Kindle E-Reader Monster of the North and The Shimmering Mage

Today I break my own personal record for the number of days for being alive.
Check out my store here or my free stuff here
I use Poser 13 and win 10

rokket ( ) posted Sun, 27 September 2015 at 9:05 PM

RedPhantom posted at 7:04PM Sun, 27 September 2015 - #4231124

She looks a little like a dark haired Jennifer Morrison. Or maybe that's just me.

No, I can see that too, now that you mention it. I have all 8 season of House on my external HDD.

hborre ( ) posted Sun, 27 September 2015 at 9:24 PM

Blaze hair which I had to position and parent onto Sydney. I enhanced the hair texture with BB's most recent hair shaders found here: https://www.renderosity.com/mod/forumpro/?thread_id=2889551

EZSkin and additional modification to the costume. This one is a definite keeper.

rokket ( ) posted Mon, 28 September 2015 at 1:02 AM

My first attempt didn't change her face too much. But then again, this is the second time I've ever tried to use the face room. But, it was on the same character....

new face.png

rokket ( ) posted Mon, 28 September 2015 at 8:09 AM · edited Mon, 28 September 2015 at 8:10 AM

new face2.pngnew face3.png

I give up. I'll have to try again later when I can devote more time. All I am creating are Sydney's younger sisters....

hborre ( ) posted Mon, 28 September 2015 at 8:39 AM

The chin is a problem. Define the overall face feature first (heart shape, square shape, etc) then go for the individual areas. Spin some dials and look at the results front on and profile, especially profile. Raise and lower parts as needed. I went into the Face Room several times to tweak my results and then gave final spins in the Poser Room.

rokket ( ) posted Mon, 28 September 2015 at 7:18 PM

Thanks for the tips. I'll give it another go when I get off work. I am still messing with my Saturn Girl outfit, but I need distractions every once in awhile. This is a nice one.

rokket ( ) posted Mon, 28 September 2015 at 7:22 PM

So you can tweak the face you've already created by just going back into the face room? I was using Spawn Morph instead of applying the shape to the head. Does that make a difference?

hborre ( ) posted Mon, 28 September 2015 at 8:17 PM

ATM, I avoided the Spawn Morph and applied the changes directly. Really not much time to sit around for hours on end these days, do what I can on the fly.

rokket ( ) posted Mon, 28 September 2015 at 8:53 PM

Ah, ok. I did the spawn morphs because I didn't want to make a permanent change to her face. Since you can dial them up like any other morph, I just did it that way. I tried a combination of all 3 of the faces I did for her and it looked like crapola, so I am going to work on her again, using your tips.

bagginsbill ( ) posted Mon, 28 September 2015 at 8:57 PM

I call nostril glow. It's 2015. We have the tools.

Renderosity forum reply notifications are wonky. If I read a follow-up in a thread, but I don't myself reply, then notifications no longer happen AT ALL on that thread. So if I seem to be ignoring a question, that's why. (Updated September 23, 2019)

EldritchCellar ( ) posted Mon, 28 September 2015 at 9:05 PM

I think the nostril glow is just some errant Michael Jackson bad mojo. ;)

W10 Pro, HP Envy X360 Laptop, Intel Core i7-10510U, NVIDIA GeForce MX250, Intel UHD, 16 GB DDR4-2400 SDRAM, 1 TB PCIe NVMe M.2 SSD

Mudbox 2022, Adobe PS CC, Poser Pro 11.3, Blender 2.9, Wings3D 2.2.5

My Freestuff and Gallery at ShareCG

rokket ( ) posted Mon, 28 September 2015 at 9:13 PM

Oops! I was just concentrating on the morphs and not the textures! My bad!

quietrob ( ) posted Mon, 28 September 2015 at 10:25 PM

rokket posted at 8:24PM Mon, 28 September 2015 - #4231179

new face2.pngnew face3.png

I give up. I'll have to try again later when I can devote more time. All I am creating are Sydney's younger sisters....

The second one seems to be less iron jawed. Adorable!

rokket ( ) posted Mon, 28 September 2015 at 10:35 PM

I like that one too, but I am trying to pull off what hborre did and make her not look like Sydney at all. After I get done packaging up that other project I'll sit down with her and see what I can do.

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.