Fri, Oct 4, 1:34 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Oct 04 8:39 am)

Subject: Don't throw me to the lions...

-renapd- ( ) posted Sat, 27 November 1999 at 3:06 PM ยท edited Mon, 12 August 2024 at 1:27 PM
Site Admin

This is my very fist attempt to create a short movie in poser with music synchronization...I've never given animation much thought before, so bare in mind that I'm a complete amateur to this area.. I do know the motion should be slowed down a bit, but when I tried to follow the manual and edit the frames I got so lost and made so many mistakes, that I gave up eventually! :o) If you have the patience to download 1,2MB and take a look at the movie, I would greatly appreciate your comments! http://members.xoom.com/renapd77/extras/firstDance.zip motion1.jpg renapd

[[MyGallery] [MyStore]
"Collect moments, not things."

LilWolff ( ) posted Sat, 27 November 1999 at 3:52 PM

Am downloading now for the dance looks beautiful! I am sure it will be even if there are mistakes. Don't worry I would not even notice them, I get lost in beauty of motion. smiles

LilWolff ( ) posted Sat, 27 November 1999 at 4:05 PM

WOW! Renapd.. you got some moves! And they all look great to me. When you slow this down, I will try to follow. I like the dance and would love to try and do it! smiles

Colm_Jackson ( ) posted Sat, 27 November 1999 at 5:08 PM

Very good Renapd. You have got something there. You could try using a compressor like 'Bink' to get your file size even smaller but by the usual standards this is quite small anyway. Bink is free and you get it at: http://www.radgametools.com/ One other thing. We are trying to encourage members to post to the correct forum. Would you mind reposting this in the '3D Animation' forum. It would be very appreciated as we have had a small influx of new work posted there of late. Colm...

snakepit ( ) posted Sat, 27 November 1999 at 10:22 PM

Very nicely done! I know nothing about animation (that toolbar stays closed on my Poser) but all you need to do is slow her down a bit. How about doing the Macarena next?

-renapd- ( ) posted Sun, 28 November 1999 at 1:54 AM
Site Admin

OK Colm...I'll do just right that! :o) Straight to the animation forum! :o) Thanks everybody! renapd

[[MyGallery] [MyStore]
"Collect moments, not things."

Colm_Jackson ( ) posted Sun, 28 November 1999 at 4:06 AM

Tanks Renapd, Colm...:)

Colm_Jackson ( ) posted Sun, 28 November 1999 at 4:07 AM

Thanks even...:( Just got up! Fingers not working.

Jack D. Kammerer ( ) posted Sun, 28 November 1999 at 5:11 AM

Very Cool, Rena. I like!! Oh and I am sorry that it took so long, but I finaly got you link up. Sorry it took so long dear :o) Jack

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.