Fri, Oct 4, 12:21 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Photography

Welcome to the Photography Forum

Forum Moderators: wheatpenny, Deenamic Forum Coordinators: Anim8dtoon

Photography F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 18 12:22 pm)

Subject: No longer on staff

Meisiekind ( ) posted Sun, 11 October 2015 at 5:59 AM · edited Fri, 04 October 2024 at 4:21 AM

Hello dear Photo friends

I would just like to let you know that I am no longer on staff. I have officially resigned.

Although I loved serving the community for many years, it has become too much for me to handle and I have decided to move on. From now on I will just be a member enjoying my art and more importantly - enjoying yours.

Thank you for all you love and support to me and Clive over so many years!

See you in the gallery!

Hugs, Carin

"To me, photography is an art of observation. It's about finding something interesting in an ordinary place... I've found it has little to do with the things you see and everything to do with the way you see them."

Elliott Erwitt

dochtersions ( ) posted Sun, 11 October 2015 at 6:38 AM
Online Now!

Yes I knew dear Carin, and you are really missed, but I DO understand, you need more time to spent on other things. You did already so much for the community, as I admire you a lot doing so, dear friend. I wish you much pleasure, and that you can enjoy intense, to be now 'only' (an admittedly special) member of Renderosity. voor Carin.jpg a mini flower-photo from our garden for you ;-)

Juliette.Gribnau ( ) posted Sun, 11 October 2015 at 7:12 AM · edited Sun, 11 October 2015 at 7:15 AM

thank you so much for all your gard work for the community !! enjoy your art-time ! juliette

bc-dankjewel.gif

if you don't get a miracle...you can be one (Nick Vojicik)
als je geen wonder kunt krijgen..... kun je er altijd nog een zijn ! (Nick Vojicik)

jayfar ( ) posted Sun, 11 October 2015 at 8:55 AM

Renderosity have just lost a loyal and hard working servant and I am sure that you will be sorely missed.

I thank you very much for all your hard work and friendship and I hope now that you will be able to enjoy all our work without the hassle.

Jeff (jayfar).

helanker ( ) posted Sun, 11 October 2015 at 9:16 AM

Carin, I want to thank you so much for all the years, you have worked in the staff. You have done a great job all the way, along with your very busy life outside Renderosity. It can not have been easy to do. Looking forward to see more beautiful photos from you, my friend . :-)

Hugs Helle

virginiese ( ) posted Sun, 11 October 2015 at 11:45 AM
Online Now!

Well, I wish you to have a lot of time to enjoy practising your art dear Carin! You did a great job as a moderator !

X-PaX ( ) posted Sun, 11 October 2015 at 11:53 AM

I wish you all the best for the future Carin.

Christian

X-PaX

SiteMail

→ [ www.3dspots.de ]   |   [ www.cwhp.de ]

KarenJ ( ) posted Sun, 11 October 2015 at 12:03 PM

Thank you for all your hard work Carin. I hope I can fill your shoes :)

"you are terrifying
and strange and beautiful
something not everyone knows how to love." - Warsan Shire

Meisiekind ( ) posted Sun, 11 October 2015 at 12:55 PM

Thank you my dear friends - Jacomina, Juliette, Jeff, Helle, virginiese; Christian. It has been a very difficult decision. I appreciate your support and kind words.

KarenJ - of course you will. 👍

"To me, photography is an art of observation. It's about finding something interesting in an ordinary place... I've found it has little to do with the things you see and everything to do with the way you see them."

Elliott Erwitt

mbz2662 ( ) posted Sun, 11 October 2015 at 4:36 PM

Carin, Thank you so much for all you have done here at RR. You brightened my day many times. Best of luck on your future endeavors. I will be happy to see you around the gallery (if I can figure out the new format..lol).
xo, Melinda

auntietk ( ) posted Sun, 11 October 2015 at 5:29 PM

You have done such a great job for us, Dierbaar! I will miss you as moderator, but I totally understand your need to resign. It will be so nice to have you back as an artist!

Lief jou, Tara

"If your pictures aren't good enough, you're not close enough."  ...  Robert Capa

A_Joker_B ( ) posted Mon, 12 October 2015 at 6:09 PM

Wish you all the best Carin, your contribution to the community was second to none - Hope to see some wonderful posts!!

Meisiekind ( ) posted Tue, 13 October 2015 at 5:23 AM

Thank you Melinda, Tara and Joker for your very kind words!

Elliott Erwitt

JasonGalterio ( ) posted Tue, 13 October 2015 at 7:17 AM

Late to the conversation, but agree entirely. I always appreciated your efforts bringing attention to usually overlooked contributions. I know how much work (and probably grief) that involved.

Best to you in your future endeavors. :)

anahata.c ( ) posted Tue, 13 October 2015 at 3:42 PM

Carin, I never really got to know you very much, but I know people who do, and they think the world of you. And I've seen your work and presence in this forum, as well as in your beautiful gallery (which I've always loved), and I'm sorry you're stepping down as moderator, but very happy you'll be giving more energy and love to your art, as well as to the galleries as a whole (and to your life!). And as a "free" person. (A civilian, lol.) I was a moderator-of-sorts in the non-digital world, and I know how much time and energy it takes; and I know how, after a few years, one has to simply move on. I understand that.

While I've not been a regular on this forum, I've been here enough times to know the wonderful love you brought here, how caringly you affirmed everyone who came here (including me), and the genuine glow you leave behind as you move on. RR's forums will be lucky to get another moderator like you...I wish you all the rest in the world, and all the inspiration with your art and life. May the art-angels be with you always! Blessings and many thanks for all you did here, Mark

Meisiekind ( ) posted Wed, 14 October 2015 at 8:00 AM

Jason and Mark - thank you so very much for your kind words and encouragement. I appreciate it dearly. Mark - when I am in Chicago again, we sure must meet up! 😃

Elliott Erwitt

bakapo ( ) posted Sat, 17 October 2015 at 10:08 AM

Carin, thank you for all the hard work you did, here. People who work behind-the-scenes never seem to get thanked enough so... Thank You! - barb

Meisiekind ( ) posted Mon, 26 October 2015 at 1:58 PM

Thank you Barb for your kind words!

Elliott Erwitt

aksirp ( ) posted Thu, 29 October 2015 at 3:58 PM

Dear Carin, how sad for us Photographers - i understand, you did a great job, not easy to do and not easy to cease from Renderosity Forums.. with all the changes last time... so glad to know you and thank you so much for all your kind words and motivations! I wish you a great time, free from "to do's" free for grandchildren and photography :-) Thank you Carin, to me you did it just wonderful best Priska

blinkings ( ) posted Mon, 09 November 2015 at 1:26 AM

Goodo!

cfulton ( ) posted Sun, 06 December 2015 at 9:15 AM

Hey GP C! As you can see, I have taken a long nap and am sorry to 'officially' learn of your resignation. Thank you for having brought me onboard the team and nuturing the growth of the two 'C's! Not only will I see you in the gallery, give a call when you are in Cape Town again! Lotsa hugz, CT C

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.