Fri, Oct 4, 12:21 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Photography

Welcome to the Photography Forum

Forum Moderators: wheatpenny, Deenamic Forum Coordinators: Anim8dtoon

Photography F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 18 12:22 pm)

Subject: Come and join us in the Renderosity Photo Facebook group!

KarenJ ( ) posted Sat, 10 October 2015 at 8:39 AM · edited Fri, 04 October 2024 at 12:18 PM

Hello folks,

We've opened a page on Facebook for the Photo Community - come and visit! I'll be posting links to great photos and articles regularly, as well as highlighting gallery images from Renderosity. Feel free to post your own inspiring pics and links!

Here is the page: Renderosity Photo Community on Facebook

"you are terrifying
and strange and beautiful
something not everyone knows how to love." - Warsan Shire

dochtersions ( ) posted Sat, 10 October 2015 at 1:09 PM
Online Now!

A great initiative, Karen, and I wish it a lot of success, and joy! 🎊 Love, Jacomina.

KarenJ ( ) posted Sat, 10 October 2015 at 5:17 PM

Thanks Jacomina! 👍

"you are terrifying

auntietk ( ) posted Wed, 14 October 2015 at 7:32 AM

Hey Karen! I thought that was what the photography forum was for! Why should we go to Facebook to look at stuff that should be happening here on Renderosity? Count me out.

Tara

"If your pictures aren't good enough, you're not close enough."  ...  Robert Capa

auntietk ( ) posted Wed, 14 October 2015 at 7:36 AM

Oh and by the way, I have already had to ask someone on the Renderosity staff to take my work off of social media this week. I always uncheck the boxes for sharing on social media. Please make sure you don't violate that prohibition while you're tripping around on Facebook with our work.

Thanks, Tara

"If your pictures aren't good enough, you're not close enough."  ...  Robert Capa

KarenJ ( ) posted Wed, 14 October 2015 at 11:27 AM

Hi Tara,

I will only link to gallery posts from people who've checked "yes" for sharing options :)

"you are terrifying

auntietk ( ) posted Wed, 14 October 2015 at 4:40 PM

Thanks!

Will you be doing any features here in the forum, or only on Facebook? Is there any chance of resuming last week in the gallery?

Tara

KarenJ ( ) posted Fri, 16 October 2015 at 12:20 PM

I would like to do LWITG again as I know you guys all enjoyed it. But there's only me on staff right now! So if any of you guys would like to nominate a photo for highlighting in this feature, please drop me a site mail - I'll be glad of all contributions 😄

"you are terrifying

aksirp ( ) posted Thu, 29 October 2015 at 3:32 PM

After all this years i survived without Facebook I feel now constrained to join... Sorry Karen, I know you do your best, thank you for your work but I still miss our fine and elegant photographer community on Renderosity.. I think I'll be out soon...

hopeandlove ( ) posted Fri, 30 October 2015 at 4:28 PM

This is great news, Karen! Thanks for sharing!

Hope Kumor

Editor-in-chief of Renderosity Magazine

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.