Thu, Sep 19, 9:50 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Community Center

Welcome to the Community Center Forum

Forum Moderators: wheatpenny Forum Coordinators: Anim8dtoon

Community Center F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 18 7:38 pm)

Forum news, updates, events, etc. Please sitemail any notices or questions for the staff to the Forum Moderators.

Subject: What Happened to our regular Black Friday Sale?

tsarist ( ) posted Fri, 27 November 2015 at 3:29 PM · edited Thu, 19 September 2024 at 9:50 AM

I really miss our regular Black Friday Sale. Usually everything is on sale for 50%. Yeah, I know there is a coupon for 40%, but that coupon is only good for items that aren't on sale, plus it is not 50%.

Pretty disappointed.

Sabby ( ) posted Fri, 27 November 2015 at 6:00 PM

I was too. ;(

Renderosity Store :: Daz3D Store :: Facebook

infinity10 ( ) posted Fri, 27 November 2015 at 11:12 PM

Cyber Monday Sales !

Eternal Hobbyist

Sabby ( ) posted Sat, 28 November 2015 at 12:00 AM

That's what I'm waiting for. ;)

IceEmpress ( ) posted Sat, 28 November 2015 at 12:36 PM

Come on, with the recent trend, we all know that Cyber Monday sales will be the same-- no sale, instead, a coupon 50% off for Prime members and 40% off for everyone else, not applicable to sale or prime items.

Alternatively, it will be another 45% off sale for prime members, 35% off for everyone else.

Or alternatively, another "x percent off when you purchase x amount or more" coupon, again not applicable to sale or prime items.

These crap sales make me wonder-- did this site redesign + previous hacking incident + gallery nonsense hurt Renderosity really, really bad? If so, then crap sales may not be the best way to make up for it, esp. during the holidays. I wonder if we'll even get a 12 days/month of Christmas freebies this year.

My point being, why would you assume that Cyber Monday sales would be any better/different than what we have been seeing for the last 2 months?

Sabby ( ) posted Sat, 28 November 2015 at 12:37 PM

Maybe it will be 50% for all! Let's be hopeful. :) :)

tsarist ( ) posted Sat, 28 November 2015 at 2:43 PM

Sabby posted at 3:42PM Sat, 28 November 2015 - #4241337

Maybe it will be 50% for all! Let's be hopeful. :) :)

From your mouth to CyberGods ears

Sabby ( ) posted Sun, 29 November 2015 at 1:11 AM

Whatever happens was already planned. I am pinching my pennies until Monday.

DreaminGirl ( ) posted Mon, 30 November 2015 at 5:43 AM

sigh The Cyber Monday coupon is useless. Again all items I want are either on sale or the vendor is not participating in coupons. You would think that ONE day of the year, Rendo could force vendors to participate, or at the very least instruct them to not have their items on sale for that day. This IS a brokerage after all, if vendors are so opposed to pricecuts and store-wide happenings, they should sell their items elsewhere.

This is ridiculous, no money from me, instead I spent it at Daz.

IceEmpress ( ) posted Mon, 30 November 2015 at 10:26 PM · edited Mon, 30 November 2015 at 10:27 PM

Told you. Yup, and only 30% off. Laame Rendo. You continue to disappoint your customers. Hey, Renderosity, guess what? Both RDNA and Daz are getting my money yet again, while you're getting zilch! Maybe you should follow their lead.

tsarist ( ) posted Tue, 01 December 2015 at 2:59 PM

I was able to use the coupon a few items that NEVER go on sale, so it was a tiny bit helpful, but other items I tried to buy didn't work with the coupon because they were on sale for 10-20% off.

Last year, the whole store went on sale and I went on a bleeding rampage. This year, I took my rampage elsewhere (and saved even more money)

Sabby ( ) posted Tue, 01 December 2015 at 7:03 PM

Last year was also a 50% off coupon, btw... It's just that last year more people participated. For some reason many didn't this year... however, we were given advance notice so that we could end our sales and be able to participate, so no idea why some didn't do that.

IceEmpress ( ) posted Wed, 02 December 2015 at 5:32 AM · edited Wed, 02 December 2015 at 5:33 AM

This year's wasn't a 50% off coupon, it was a 30% off one.

DreaminGirl ( ) posted Wed, 02 December 2015 at 6:26 AM

It was 50% off

linky

maneki_neko ( ) posted Sun, 06 December 2015 at 3:26 PM

I wonder if we'll even get a 12 days/month of Christmas freebies this year.

Yup, me too, i was just looking for this but nada up to now. Other thing: how can i get the monthly EVERYONE'S (not prime) freebie if i kinda deleted my mails? If it still exists ofc... didn't find it in the news section, no idea where to search else

IN THE END, MERITOCRACY HAS NOT ONLY PERMEATED OUR DAILY LIVES AND WORK, BUT ALSO OUR HEARTS, OUR MINDS AND OUR PERCEPTION OF ART...

consumer573 ( ) posted Wed, 09 December 2015 at 11:02 PM · edited Wed, 09 December 2015 at 11:17 PM

I'm kinda curious about the 'freebies', too. Saw one back in October. Rendo touted them as a big positive of the changes but they're not particularly easy to find. I'd expect them under a prominent button such as 'Deals' or 'Notifications' or even the pretty much useless (to me) 'Activity Feed' thingy.

If they are still doing them (the freebies), can we get any or all of them (the back issues) still or do they expire with the month?

Sorry about the snarky tone. That's just the way I'm feeling at the moment. I used to have fun browsing product at Rendo. Now I seem to spend more time browsing the forums. At least the forums I can see all at once.

Thank goodness they haven't oriented forums for vertical appliances like they seem to have done all the other screens in the marketplace. 3D Graphics stations are high end, not hand held consumer items. I'd think they'd want to cater to the higher end of the market.

maneki_neko ( ) posted Thu, 10 December 2015 at 5:50 AM

consumer573 posted at 12:41PM Thu, 10 December 2015 - #4243502

Thank goodness they haven't oriented forums for vertical appliances like they seem to have done all the other screens in the marketplace. 3D Graphics stations are high end, not hand held consumer items. I'd think they'd want to cater to the higher end of the market.

funny is, my personal experience lately since everyone seems to make things agreeable for mobile devices, tends rather towards being pure hell visiting (3d or other) sites with my phone or tablet. FAR WORSE than it was before they "optimized". a while ago, i'm talking months not years, i could visit sites with my mobile without problems. not only here but everywhere. designers/programmers should check the definition of optimize in the dic...

IN THE END, MERITOCRACY HAS NOT ONLY PERMEATED OUR DAILY LIVES AND WORK, BUT ALSO OUR HEARTS, OUR MINDS AND OUR PERCEPTION OF ART...

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.