Thu, Sep 19, 9:44 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / MarketPlace Customers

Welcome to the MarketPlace Customers Forum

Forum Moderators: tim, msansing, ebasham

MarketPlace Customers F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 19 9:13 am)

Contact and Support Information:

To reach our Marketplace staff, please open a support ticket at
support.renderosity.com

Our goal is to respond to support tickets within 24 hours, 7 days a week.

Subject: prime not so prime - Single Use Prime Coupon Code Save 23% on your next pu

Richardphotos ( ) posted Thu, 03 December 2015 at 8:03 PM · edited Sat, 31 August 2024 at 8:21 PM

with the vendors discount and this additional discount, the price is lower than the "prime price". to purchase them at this time would not be feasible since "prime price" is higher.

PM - Latex Fishnets (Prime Classic), Orient for MMCutie (Prime Classic), Derelict Spaceship: Escape Pod for examples

jennblake ( ) posted Fri, 04 December 2015 at 9:39 AM

I'm not sure I understand. Items that are prime items cannot be purchased with a coupon. Not by prime members or regular members. So they would not be sold cheaper than the prime pricing. Is that your question?

Richardphotos ( ) posted Fri, 04 December 2015 at 10:16 AM

the vendors regular price with their discount and as well as the Single Use Prime Coupon Code Save 23% on your next purchase makes the regular price with discounts lower than "prime price"

other words the prime price is higher than purchasing with discounts

Richardphotos ( ) posted Fri, 04 December 2015 at 10:17 AM

I know clearly that prime price has no discounts available anytime every since the inception of "prime club"

jennblake ( ) posted Fri, 04 December 2015 at 10:20 AM

That is why this coupon is only for prime members. 😄 regular customers do not get that 23% off.

Richardphotos ( ) posted Fri, 04 December 2015 at 10:29 AM

"That is why this coupon is only for prime members. ? regular customers do not get that 23% off." has nothing to do with what I am speaking about.. when prime price is higher than all discounts together why purchase prime products?

I thought I was very clear in my wording. the purchases I was going to make will be reduced

DreaminGirl ( ) posted Sat, 05 December 2015 at 4:39 AM

What do you mean? You cannot add a coupon to a Prime item. I tried adding those items you mentioned to my cart, and the coupon does not apply. If it does that for you, something is wrong. It will not apply for non-Prime members either. It's very simple: Prime items and coupons DO NOT stack, regardless!

Richardphotos ( ) posted Sat, 05 December 2015 at 7:49 AM

seems like no one understands what I am speaking of, so I will forget it. I am tired of typing

Richardphotos ( ) posted Sat, 05 December 2015 at 8:51 AM

thanks for your help however.

DreaminGirl ( ) posted Sat, 05 December 2015 at 9:35 AM

I'm guessing you are trying to say that if an item was not 'Prime', it would be cheaper. Yes, that happens.

Richardphotos ( ) posted Sat, 05 December 2015 at 10:24 AM

thank you!!! someone understood me

Sabby ( ) posted Sun, 06 December 2015 at 1:17 AM · edited Sun, 06 December 2015 at 1:18 AM

Yes, occasionally, this sort of thing will happen... But personally, I'm happy to get a big month long coupon, much too happy to complain of the few cents I may have saved if the item wasn't a prime item. In that situation, you'd have to wait for a coupon to get that price, but as prime you get that super low price always, rather than occasionally when all the stars align. ;)

Renderosity Store :: Daz3D Store :: Facebook

PrestonW ( ) posted Sun, 06 December 2015 at 8:40 AM

I guess I am not following the concerns as a prime coupon is for prime only which is not applied to prime products. Also the non prime member does not have the ability to use this coupon therefore does not receive any of the benefits of the coupon.

Richardphotos ( ) posted Sun, 06 December 2015 at 8:51 AM

I agree with you Sabby 100%. as you know I am and will be a long time customer of yourself and Seven and or SASE as the case maybe(86 items for V4 and counting). my newest purchase was from Seven, just last night.

I do appreciate all the artists that provide products for prime members, however I must watch my budget being retired.

Sabby ( ) posted Wed, 09 December 2015 at 12:05 AM

<3 Richardphotos~ <3 :D

Renderosity Store :: Daz3D Store :: Facebook

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.