Mon, Oct 21, 11:27 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Oct 21 11:11 pm)

Subject: Project E

RorrKonn ( ) posted Sat, 31 October 2015 at 6:59 PM

erogenesis there is some confusion at this thread

https://www.renderosity.com/mod/forumpro/?thread_id=2894249&page_number=7

about Project E mesh. that needs straighting out.

============================================================ 

The Artist that will fight for decades to conquer their media.
Even if you never know their name ,your know their Art.
Dark Sphere Mage Vengeance

jmper4 ( ) posted Sun, 01 November 2015 at 5:17 PM

I don't post much but could you please take my money as well? The figure looks great and THEN you say that it can wear V4's clothes and possibly take V4's textures. Sounds like a blank check for you.

erogenesis ( ) posted Tue, 03 November 2015 at 11:09 AM

shante posted at 6:54PM Tue, 03 November 2015 - #4234959

words gettin out there AFRIKA! Lali and now "E" are marketing you as much as you're them....an dats a good ting duude! What straps suit are you using on that barbarian sweetie still AS Straps suit for V2 or is that the new one for V4 here in the store? Is that Laila on page 3 in front of the purple drapes?

Yo, cheers mate! them straps be made in Max and Zbrush, but the bracers are still indeed the ones from AS straps.

Nope no Laila there, Lali is the one in the Kama Sutra pose, and Merel is the blonde on the bed.

Scharmers posted at 6:57PM Tue, 03 November 2015 - #4235569

As usual with Uncle Ero's stuff: SHUT UP AND TAKE MY MONEY!!!!!

lol I just hope this PE thing is going to work out. I live in Malaria country, anything can happen here!!!

moogal posted at 6:58PM Tue, 03 November 2015 - #4235599

Yes, top notch work. So nice to see something this well done that isn't overly fantastical, but very real world and alive. I found that more than a little inspiring.

I hope I can make this girl a reality for you!

moriador posted at 6:58PM Tue, 03 November 2015 - #4235607

Okay, gotta say -- the hands look incredible! They've always been rather iffy at best in other figures, even with a multitude of fixes, and posing them has always been a chore because they never look right. Whatever you do to improve things, don't mess with those hands: they're amazing.

Hehe, yeah hands are a bitch. I struggle with them too and I'll make sure the end product is worth-while! thanks man!

MistyLaraPrincess posted at 6:58PM Tue, 03 November 2015 - #4236151

looks nice.

:)

-Timberwolf- posted at 6:58PM Tue, 03 November 2015 - #4236161

Scharmers posted at 2:59PM Sat, 31 October 2015 - #4235569

As usual with Uncle Ero's stuff: SHUT UP AND TAKE MY MONEY!!!!!

mine too :)

Make me feel guilty already! :D Poser 11 hurry up! 😮

ssgbryan posted at 6:59PM Tue, 03 November 2015 - #4236172

-Timberwolf- posted at 9:41AM Sat, 31 October 2015 - #4236161

Scharmers posted at 2:59PM Sat, 31 October 2015 - #4235569 mine too :)

And mine :p)

aaarghh!

RorrKonn posted at 6:59PM Tue, 03 November 2015 - #4236245

erogenesis there is some confusion at this thread

https://www.renderosity.com/mod/forumpro/?thread_id=2894249&page_number=7

sorted!

jmper4 posted at 6:59PM Tue, 03 November 2015 - #4236376

I don't post much but could you please take my money as well? The figure looks great and THEN you say that it can wear V4's clothes and possibly take V4's textures. Sounds like a blank check for you.

It does huh! However, DAZ's eula might make things very difficult for me. So whatever i do, it will have to be VERY clever! Everything is possible, but when it comes to the legal system... ahem...

"The fool is not the one that does something foolish, but the one that does nothing at all."

SaintFox ( ) posted Wed, 11 November 2015 at 6:02 PM

Amazing work, so natural!! I am waiting patiently - but definitly interested!!

I'm not always right, but my mistakes are more interesting!

And I am not strange, I am Limited Edition!

Are you ready for Antonia? Get her textures here:

The Home Of The Living Dolls

quietrob ( ) posted Thu, 12 November 2015 at 10:45 PM

Re-Pinging so I can stay in the Loop for Project E.

make it good, Poser 11 is coming...

texboy ( ) posted Mon, 16 November 2015 at 8:14 AM

Glad to see I'm not your only admirer, lad (and Lali's)!! Onward!

erogenesis ( ) posted Wed, 18 November 2015 at 2:16 AM

quietrob posted at 10:14AM Wed, 18 November 2015 - #4238403

Re-Pinging so I can stay in the Loop for Project E.

make it good, Poser 11 is coming...

yep, I'm spending the next few days checking out Poser 11 properly before deciding how to go forward. So far it looks very promising. Poser 11 is solid as a rock, no crashes since I first installed it.

I'm also obviously rendering comics at the same time

texboy posted at 10:16AM Wed, 18 November 2015 - #4238878

Glad to see I'm not your only admirer, lad (and Lali's)!! Onward!

haha, thanks tex! Sorry for being so quiet on AoD. Much happening!

"The fool is not the one that does something foolish, but the one that does nothing at all."

EldritchCellar ( ) posted Wed, 18 November 2015 at 3:09 AM

How about some wireframes?

W10 Pro, HP Envy X360 Laptop, Intel Core i7-10510U, NVIDIA GeForce MX250, Intel UHD, 16 GB DDR4-2400 SDRAM, 1 TB PCIe NVMe M.2 SSD

Mudbox 2022, Adobe PS CC, Poser Pro 11.3, Blender 2.9, Wings3D 2.2.5

My Freestuff and Gallery at ShareCG

erogenesis ( ) posted Wed, 18 November 2015 at 3:41 AM

EldritchCellar posted at 11:39AM Wed, 18 November 2015 - #4239282

How about some wireframes?

There are a few pics here:

http://erogenesis.blogspot.com/p/project-e.html

but some of them are outdated and I'm planning to redo the mesh one last time. I've worked with the beta for quite a while now, learned a lot and I know what needs improving. This new mesh will be designed for bending!

EldritchCellar ( ) posted Wed, 18 November 2015 at 12:36 PM

Cool, haven't been to your blog in awhile. Just as a joking aside, aren't you a little worried about the 'Curse Of The Hyped Indie Poser Figure Creator'? (See ODF and Anton Kisiel)

W10 Pro, HP Envy X360 Laptop, Intel Core i7-10510U, NVIDIA GeForce MX250, Intel UHD, 16 GB DDR4-2400 SDRAM, 1 TB PCIe NVMe M.2 SSD

EldritchCellar ( ) posted Wed, 18 November 2015 at 12:57 PM

The Amanda morph is really cute BTW...

erogenesis ( ) posted Wed, 18 November 2015 at 5:24 PM

EldritchCellar posted at 1:22AM Thu, 19 November 2015 - #4239337

Cool, haven't been to your blog in awhile. Just as a joking aside, aren't you a little worried about the 'Curse Of The Hyped Indie Poser Figure Creator'? (See ODF and Anton Kisiel)

Hehe no I've never heard of this curse. What is it?

If its got to do with constantly perfecting the mesh and never releasing it, no I'm not worried. I'm just waiting for Poser to do its job, then I can do mine.

3DFineries ( ) posted Thu, 19 November 2015 at 3:39 PM

Rubbing my hands together feverishly awaiting her arrival.....

Take my $, Eurogenesis..... PLEASE

Have a creative day!

My Lil' Store

erogenesis ( ) posted Fri, 20 November 2015 at 2:23 PM

FYI, started on mesh #5, and will be the last mesh.

nDelphi ( ) posted Fri, 20 November 2015 at 6:08 PM
Online Now!

erogenesis posted at 8:07PM Fri, 20 November 2015 - #4239824

FYI, started on mesh #5, and will be the last mesh.

Good luck! I hope that Poser 11 cooperates with you this time.

3D DAZ Studio/Poser Celebrity Lookalike Directory

AetherDream ( ) posted Sun, 22 November 2015 at 10:23 PM

Honestly, this is an amazing work of art. I think she would make a great addition to the runtime, particularly if she will be able to use the massive wardrobe that I have for V4.

"People who attempt define what art is or is not, are not artists"---Luminescence

erogenesis ( ) posted Mon, 23 November 2015 at 1:47 AM

For the development of mesh5 I've decided to leave V4 out of the equation entirely. I repeat: Mesh 5 will not have a HINT of DAZ in her. No topo, no joint centers, etc. Nothin'.

But don't worry V4 fans, my runtime is still full of great V4 content, like yours, and I'm not going to let that go to waste. There will be a solution for us V4 fans, but I first need to get this girl off the ground without the shadow of DAZ's legal system threatening it.

BTW rigging has commenced.

chaecuna ( ) posted Mon, 23 November 2015 at 3:15 AM

erogenesis posted at 10:15AM Mon, 23 November 2015 - #4240393

For the development of mesh5 I've decided to leave V4 out of the equation entirely. I repeat: Mesh 5 will not have a HINT of DAZ in her. No topo, no joint centers, etc. Nothin'.

Excellent, wise decision.

AetherDream ( ) posted Mon, 23 November 2015 at 5:31 PM

erogenesis posted at 5:27PM Mon, 23 November 2015 - #4240393

But don't worry V4 fans, my runtime is still full of great V4 content, like yours, and I'm not going to let that go to waste. There will be a solution for us V4 fans, but I first need to get this girl off the ground without the shadow of DAZ's legal system threatening it.

BTW rigging has commenced.

I think your caution is well founded. Will you be distributing a set of templates with her? I love doing my own character skins and Io do most of it in Photoshop. I always sigh with happiness when I see a great layout on a template.

"People who attempt define what art is or is not, are not artists"---Luminescence

erogenesis ( ) posted Sat, 28 November 2015 at 12:40 PM · edited Sat, 28 November 2015 at 12:42 PM

Hey guys, it looks like mesh5 is complete. Rigging had not commenced as I mentioned earlier, since I really needed to make sure that the UV maps are tip top perfect, under careful guidance of an experienced vendor from here. Tomorrow I think I can start rigging!!

Besides the unique mesh, I'm particularly pleased with the eyes I've designed. Totally different from V4, Pauline or even G2, the eyes are now 100% 3D, almost anatomically accurate, the pupil is a proper hole, including a retina. She also has proper oral and upper throat anatomy, so that when she opens her mouth, she should look realistic.

Now I just hope I don't run into some silly bug!

@AetherDream: you mean UV map templates? yeah of course! I don't see why not.

promo_images4.jpg

meatSim ( ) posted Sat, 28 November 2015 at 1:07 PM

I tired pressing the 'boost' button to make this happen RIGHT NOW! ... nothing happened.. :(

seriously though.. looking good, is there more pictures coming up?

DreaminGirl ( ) posted Sat, 28 November 2015 at 3:52 PM

Where is the button to throw money at you?

SoulTaker ( ) posted Sat, 28 November 2015 at 5:22 PM · edited Sat, 28 November 2015 at 5:22 PM

the girl will be ready, when she's ready and will then take a bit longer as she tries on another outfit. before going back to the first outfit. looking for to seeing this

erogenesis ( ) posted Mon, 30 November 2015 at 9:59 AM

meatSim posted at 5:53PM Mon, 30 November 2015 - #4241349

I tired pressing the 'boost' button to make this happen RIGHT NOW! ... nothing happened.. :(

seriously though.. looking good, is there more pictures coming up?

lol yeah that's why I put the button there :D

Yep, slowly but surely:

promo_images5.jpg

DreaminGirl posted at 5:56PM Mon, 30 November 2015 - #4241370

Where is the button to throw money at you?

haha, cheers dg. Keep an eye out for her when she comes out! Check out the base mesh for free and then decide if you want to carry on with her... then you can press all the money buttons you wish :D

SoulTaker posted at 5:59PM Mon, 30 November 2015 - #4241377

the girl will be ready, when she's ready and will then take a bit longer as she tries on another outfit. before going back to the first outfit. looking for to seeing this

lol she'll be a proper girl for sure, making sure she looks perfect before going out!

3DFineries ( ) posted Mon, 30 November 2015 at 10:39 AM

Yeah, we need a throw money at you button. 😍

Have a creative day!

My Lil' Store

qaz ( ) posted Tue, 01 December 2015 at 5:19 PM

Glad to see you do not have a low definition face :)

erogenesis ( ) posted Fri, 04 December 2015 at 5:34 PM

Rigging started, managed to get V4 clothing to fit with a nifty trick that takes only 5 to 10 minutes. the whole figure is all weight maps, including the expressions (using old school body handles - compatible with PP2014).

pemesh5_015.jpgpemesh5_014.jpgpemesh5_013.jpgpemesh5_012a.jpgpemesh5_011.jpgpemesh5_009.jpgpemesh5_010.jpgpromo_images big.jpg

-Timberwolf- ( ) posted Fri, 04 December 2015 at 5:53 PM

marvelous face and expression sets :)

3DFineries ( ) posted Fri, 04 December 2015 at 6:36 PM

They look amazing Erogenesis & she'll be compatible with PP2014!!!!!!!!! Whoot!

Have a creative day!

My Lil' Store

Morkonan ( ) posted Fri, 04 December 2015 at 10:07 PM

I know it's almost impossible to achieve with that mesh density...

But, V4's "diamonds" and the couple of "stars" in her face topology drive me friggin nuts when doing custom, realistic, face morphs. I hates them... I hates them forevers... There's nothing more frustrating than staring at recalcitrant diamonds that insist on burping up smooth-shading effects just 'cause someone thought it'd be cute to "hardwire" dimples... :) Kill however many of those that you can, please! I know it's tough...

I can't see everything, of course. But, I worry just a tiny bit about the topology around the chin area. It's pretty uniform and the "worry", not a huge one, is that it will naturally reduce the detail when deforming using deformers/rigging/handles without extra definition helpers wired in. (JCM/equivalent) Topology that helps to isolate the chin a bit so that it doesn't move uniformly with the surrounding area, but tends to naturally keep it's shape somewhat, would be cool. (Example: See the face topology from the "Uncharted" game figure, here: http://wiki.polycount.com/wiki/FaceTopology and note how the chin region has some isolation to it from certain flows. Also, note that V4 has some similar topology in that region. It's worth noting that, for instance, this lack of isolation contributes to "squished chin" grins with even minimally and reasonably morphed face morphs. I have no experience using rigging for expression morphs in Poser, by the way, so disregard my comments in this regard if it's not susceptible to that.)

I'm looking forward to throwing money at you... I'm running PP2012, atm, though, so I hope there's some decent scale of backwards compatibility besides PP2014. Else, your money will have to wait until Smith Micro gets theirs.... ;)

shadownet ( ) posted Sun, 06 December 2015 at 12:24 PM

My avatar, being a cat - so this is shocking - is sitting up and begging. ;)

Jules53757 ( ) posted Sun, 06 December 2015 at 1:08 PM

Great figure, I can't wait to put her into my shopping card and my hands on her.

Ulli

"Never argue with an idiot. They drag you down to their level and beat you with experience!"

estherau ( ) posted Sun, 06 December 2015 at 6:55 PM · edited Sun, 06 December 2015 at 6:56 PM

I'm very excited about this too. Looks like the best figure ever! I hope one day to see a matching male, and some teens and maybe babies.

MY ONLINE COMIC IS NOW LIVE

I aim to update it about once a month.  Oh, and it's free!

Dale B ( ) posted Sun, 06 December 2015 at 7:54 PM

Looks like the toes are rigged as well, and well done, ero. Waiting patiently for the new lady...... ;)

Byrdie ( ) posted Mon, 07 December 2015 at 5:34 PM

Rarely do I use female figures AS females, but this one I am actually looking forward to. Ya done good!

ghostman ( ) posted Tue, 08 December 2015 at 12:16 PM

I think we vendors needed this one to be finished yesterday.LOL I'm getting kinda boored doing stuff for V4 now. hehe.

Really looking forward to this one. :0)

"Dream like you'll live forever. Live like you'll die tomorrow."

Join PoserLounge Chat

Biscuits ( ) posted Wed, 09 December 2015 at 4:59 AM

Looking forward to create fun addons!

My 2D&3D Store 

My Youtube Channel

Frequency3D ( ) posted Wed, 09 December 2015 at 6:17 AM

👍 Will this be sold here at Renderosity once it is ready?

Frequency Gallery  |  Frequency Store

erogenesis ( ) posted Thu, 10 December 2015 at 9:57 AM · edited Thu, 10 December 2015 at 9:59 AM

hey guys!

Thanks Timbers, 3DFineries, Shadow, Jules, esther, Dale, Byrd, ghost, bis and Freq for the complements!

Mork, read below!

some small improvements, taking it easy with this girl. Want to get this absolutely right before I start making morphs for her.

There will be a place for us vendors to gather when the time is right. I'll be needing your help for sure!

Good news is that I found a very fast way to convert V4 clothing to this girl. Its not supersleek DS tech but its much better than dicking around endlessly in the fitting room. Everything you've seen her wearing up until now is converted V4 stuff. G2 and G3 stuff might also be possible this way. I just need to find a way to transfer the original morphs properly... but I'm sure some of you clever buggers would be happy with this shortcut to start with, applying a PMD would be easy. Still I'll try to get it automated.

pemesh5_023.jpgpromoFF02.jpgpemesh5_022.jpgpromoFF01.jpgpemesh5_016.jpg

Morkonan: I'm not 100% sure what you mean but yeah the 'five-stars' are a pain in the butt. Not sure how many there are in the face but I've definitely tried to move them away from the sweetspots. I havent had that much trouble yet. I know there is a six-star or two in the hands but I think they'll be away from all the bending issues. If not that will come out in the beta-testing.

Not sure what you meant with the chin but I can tell you this: I have been utterly unimpressed with recent rigging jobs regarding the jaw and opening and closing of the mouth with Dawn and Pauline. When a jaw opens, the cheeks get stretched, and PE does this, thankfully! For the rest its all a matter of morphing what you want, as far as I am concerned. I'll do my bit with supplying options, but you're entirely free to do yours if you want!

cheers for now guys!

PS: freq: it will be sold at a new store, it should be cool. It is based on an existing running store with a good rep up until now. And btw, the base will be free to check out.

erogenesis ( ) posted Thu, 10 December 2015 at 10:01 AM

PS:

Her details are currently:

• Entirely new mesh
  • Entirely new rig
  • V4 Equivalent Polycount
  • Expression handles (Octane friendly)
  • PP2014 Compatible
  • Minimal JCMs
  • T-Pose Rig (mesh designed for A-Pose)
  • Articulated toes (perhaps two digits)
  • Carpal bones
  • Detailed ocular anatomy
  • Integrated 'erogenous zones'
  • Integrated oral anatomy
  • Double upper & lower lashes

UV islands:

• head
  • torso
  • arms
  • legs
  • eyes
  • lashes
  • fingernails
  • toenails
  • mouth
  • teeth
  • genital areas

bagginsbill ( ) posted Thu, 10 December 2015 at 11:41 AM

Having been told that ebots are supposed to be working, I'm posting here in hopes that it subscribes me.

Before any of you "helpful" people suggest that I use the Subscribe button, obviously I tried that already.

Please ignore this post. Thank you.

Renderosity forum reply notifications are wonky. If I read a follow-up in a thread, but I don't myself reply, then notifications no longer happen AT ALL on that thread. So if I seem to be ignoring a question, that's why. (Updated September 23, 2019)

erogenesis ( ) posted Thu, 10 December 2015 at 11:50 AM · edited Thu, 10 December 2015 at 11:51 AM

bagginsbill posted at 7:46PM Thu, 10 December 2015 - #4243565

Having been told that ebots are supposed to be working, I'm posting here in hopes that it subscribes me.

Before any of you "helpful" people suggest that I use the Subscribe button, obviously I tried that already.

strange, I seem to be having that problem too. Must be some kind of vicious rocious virus... F5 seems to undo its effects, it doesn't cure it though...

qaz ( ) posted Thu, 10 December 2015 at 2:00 PM

"Integrated oral anatomy"

Will it be possible to change the height and depth of eyes / teeth ? Humans are non uniform. I often have to move these around to integrate with a face morph. It's no problem on V4.

erogenesis ( ) posted Thu, 10 December 2015 at 6:35 PM

qaz posted at 2:32AM Fri, 11 December 2015 - #4243601

"Integrated oral anatomy"

Will it be possible to change the height and depth of eyes / teeth ? Humans are non uniform. I often have to move these around to integrate with a face morph. It's no problem on V4.

yes definitely, I'll need that too. The eyes will be business as usual (not like pauline) but jaws will have to be done with a set of morphs. I'm not going with Smooth translations just yet, since it's not backwards compatible. I wanna keep her as pp2014-friendly as possible (since I still use pp2014). This of course doesn't occlude p11, which I am eager to start using...!

Morkonan ( ) posted Fri, 11 December 2015 at 1:41 AM · edited Fri, 11 December 2015 at 1:45 AM

[erogenesis]...

Not sure what you meant with the chin but I can tell you this: I have been utterly unimpressed with recent rigging jobs regarding the jaw and opening and closing of the mouth with Dawn and Pauline. When a jaw opens, the cheeks get stretched, and PE does this, thankfully! For the rest its all a matter of morphing what you want, as far as I am concerned. I'll do my bit with supplying options, but you're entirely free to do yours if you want!

Great previews and such!

On the chin: See the example link(s) I gave. Notice the topology around the chin? You can check V4, too, if you want. Now, compare that to your topology. You have nice flowing edge-loops around most of the mouth area, which is great for certain expressions and mouth morphs. (There's a star at the bottom of the cheek, but that might be fine. You'll only know when you start to create morphs. :) )

But, notice the comparison differences. In the exampled pic(s) and/or V4, the chin is topologically isolated, for the most part. There are reasons for that, of course. I don't remember if you said the figure's mouth was fully rigged or if you're using rigged expressions. But, if you're doing either of these, then getting some isolation of the chin area will definitely help the chin keep its shape with rigging-based morphs. For geometry based morphs (morph targets) the issue without isolating the chin a bit more is going to be felt a bit when creating those morphs. The flowing edge-loops will tend to naturally deform according to that long, flowing, shape, which can make keeping the chin well defined during morph creation somewhat difficult. And, during application of multiple morphs, this "could" become compounded.

I'm not familiar with the topology of the figures you mentioned. I'm happy with V4, what can I say. BUT, I certainly want to play with your new creation and that's a fact! But, you can see, somewhat, what I'm talking about in the advertisements for some expression packs. Typically, many expression packs are "cartoony" expressions - They're not realistic. Because of V4's somewhat "light" topology around the mouth area, you usually get funky bottom lips, squished chins, horrible "grimaces" and the like with many face-morph packs. V4 is an excellent figure, by-and-large, but it could have used a few more polys around the mouth area. Also, considering the longevity of V4, there are a huge number of custom head morphs and many of them fall afoul of the fact that V4 could benefit from a bit more oomph in the face department in regards to polycount around certain areas, like the chin/lower-mouth region. (Between bottom of lip and top of chin, also, unrelated, around top of mouth near the sides of nose. But, that's just complaints about V4 and custom faces/expressions.)

You've got a good bit of polys, there. More than V4, at least, and that's an improvement. When you're creating morphs and working with the mouth, just pay attention to how the chin and lower-lip area deform. Take note of how easy/difficult it is to make morphs that include the lower face while preserving the chin region. And, do the same when making expressions or rigging the mouth, whichever you are doing. IF you see the chin shrinking in the vertical when deforming and/or getting "pointy" or becoming more undefined when it shouldn't, consider isolating it a bit. Not, necessary, with edge-loops, but you can use the "squarish" topo evident in the example pics or in V4's own face as a guide.

Just a comment, by the way. Until you get a chance to get us some hi-res topo or, perhaps, UVs, it's all good, so far.

Oh, by the way... UVs, groups, etc? What's happening, there? :)

honzu ( ) posted Fri, 11 December 2015 at 1:18 PM

erogenesis posted at 8:16PM Fri, 11 December 2015 - #4243550

PS:

Her details are currently:

• Articulated toes

Do they support Talk Designer?

estherau ( ) posted Sat, 12 December 2015 at 5:50 AM

In that last render above, the front of her neck looks a little amorphous. Has she got laryngeal detail? Love esther

wolf359 ( ) posted Mon, 14 December 2015 at 10:08 AM

"Good news is that I found a very fast way to convert V4 clothing to this girl. Its not supersleek DS tech but its much better than dicking around endlessly in the fitting room. Everything you've seen her wearing up until now is converted V4 stuff." .

Hi, can someone explain to me the actual advantage of buying yet another female figure and converting V4 content over to her?

"G2 and G3 stuff might also be possible this way"

I would not make any promises about genesis content going forward if I correctly understand Daz impending; "Install only through Daz studio" DRM system

Granted I am a full-on Genesis 2 in C4D user now (V4 is Dead to me), But honeslty I have not seen a render or morph here that cannot be duplicated with existing V4 with all her native content not needing any converting.

Is the point just to have something "new"???

My website

YouTube Channel

rtamesis ( ) posted Mon, 14 December 2015 at 11:26 AM · edited Mon, 14 December 2015 at 11:28 AM

wolf359 posted at 11:22AM Mon, 14 December 2015 - #4244157

"Good news is that I found a very fast way to convert V4 clothing to this girl. Its not supersleek DS tech but its much better than dicking around endlessly in the fitting room. Everything you've seen her wearing up until now is converted V4 stuff." .

Hi, can someone explain to me the actual advantage of buying yet another female figure and converting V4 content over to her?

"G2 and G3 stuff might also be possible this way"

I would not make any promises about genesis content going forward if I correctly understand Daz impending; "Install only through Daz studio" DRM system

Granted I am a full-on Genesis 2 in C4D user now (V4 is Dead to me), But honeslty I have not seen a render or morph here that cannot be duplicated with existing V4 with all her native content not needing any converting.

Is the point just to have something "new"???

Erogenesis has been developing her because he wants a figure that doesn't have all the limitations that V4 and other figures have when creating his comics, and he is kindly making the base mesh free for people to evaluate to see if she is a useful figure and if they want to do or make anything for her. Nobody is forcing you to buy anything.

estherau ( ) posted Mon, 14 December 2015 at 3:43 PM

if V4 is so great - why are you now almost fully using G2. I really like the look of erogeneisis. She looks awesome. I want a new figure. V4 has some real disadvantages. She doesn' scale particularly well for a start - in poser that is. And I have tried both poser and DS and I prefer poser. I've tried genesis in poser and I prefer native poser figures in poser. Love esther

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.