Sat, Aug 3, 7:55 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Animation

Welcome to the Animation Forum

Forum Moderators: Wolfenshire, Deenamic Forum Coordinators: Anim8dtoon

Animation F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Jul 09 7:44 am)

In here we will dicuss everything that moves.

Characters, motion graphics, props, particles... everything that moves!
Enjoy , create and share :)
Remember to check the FAQ for useful information and resources.

Animation learning and resources:

[Animations]

Checkout the Renderosity MarketPlace - Your source for digital art content!

Subject: A Flock of X-Wings II- Escape from Mustafar

Thunderstruck2012 ( ) posted Sat, 12 December 2015 at 9:06 AM · edited Mon, 08 July 2024 at 5:17 AM

Hello all, this was just a series of clips I was doing just to do see how the new mats and skin jobs looked on the Corellian Corvette and the X-Wing models. But one of 2 responses on a wip thread suggested that the 15 secs of Text Animation made him want to stop watching the 56 sec video which was only beginning,,so I canceled it. And the 2nd I think said the ships were not moving fast enuff...any faster and there would not be a clip to show the new skin...:D

Link To Video

This stuff takes a lot of time to do..and usually a lot more to render. Motion blur seems to be absent on the cloned asteroids along with material not applied right.

Please, enjoy my toiling efforts. No need to be critical for my sake. I am not a professional. Regards, Randal RCorvette Pass1497.pngXwing_Dive.png

nemirc ( ) posted Sun, 13 December 2015 at 10:08 AM

Hi there. I find it a lot better to add motion blur in post production. I remember C4D can render out in layers, so if you render a motion vectors layer, you can use that to add motion blur to your objects in AfterFX. As a whole, the animation is looking pretty cool.

nemirc
Renderosity Magazine Staff Writer
https://renderositymagazine.com/users/nemirc
https://about.me/aris3d/

Thunderstruck2012 ( ) posted Sun, 13 December 2015 at 1:17 PM

I can do the motion blur in C4d with just a tag and render module...and it renders out as a post effect. not very well versed in AE or Post stuff or Compositing....but they were clones,and not sure how that works with the MB tag. but this was just really an exercise in making something SW's. An idea of some clips.

Appreciate the advice.will keep it in mind...or at least try to.

fyi..this is like a hobby/interest i'm not a professional anything.

Thanks a bunch

Best and Regards,

Randal R

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.