Mon, Oct 21, 11:31 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Community Center

Welcome to the Community Center Forum

Forum Moderators: wheatpenny Forum Coordinators: Anim8dtoon

Community Center F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Oct 21 3:28 pm)

Forum news, updates, events, etc. Please sitemail any notices or questions for the staff to the Forum Moderators.

Subject: Problem receiving newsletter

Krupkin ( ) posted Tue, 15 December 2015 at 1:14 PM · edited Mon, 21 October 2024 at 11:23 PM

Hello, Because of the new christmas event I noticed, that I don't receive the renderosity newsletter. It's checked in my rendo settings and I also checked my Spam Filters. I get a lot of mails from renderosity (wishlist notifications, order confirmations) but no newsletter.

So I tried to solve this problem by changing the registered address to my alternative mail-address. This works until I click on the "confirm my email"-link, which leads me to the renderosity-website (www.renderosity.com). But my email-address has not changed.

Can anybody help?

hopeandlove ( ) posted Tue, 15 December 2015 at 2:15 PM

Hi @Krupkin-- Would you mind these this to: admin@renderosity.com so one of us can look a bit further into this issue? So sorry for hear this!

Hope Kumor

Editor-in-chief of Renderosity Magazine

gismo75 ( ) posted Tue, 15 December 2015 at 6:35 PM

I have the same problem....i became a lot of e-mail from rendo,but no newsletter,it was never a problem,because i look every day by my self on the site^^,but now with the chrismas event i find it not so good.

msmarcel ( ) posted Tue, 15 December 2015 at 7:29 PM

Yeah, I have the same issue. Haven't received any of the newsletters. Guess I have to sit this event out unless someone is sharing the links?

Giana ( ) posted Tue, 15 December 2015 at 10:12 PM

ditto... the option is ticked in my profile, but have not received any newsletter at all, nor is one sitting in any Spam folder either.

essentially, by having the whole giveaway going on solely through the newsletter, as opposed to simply doing things directly on site, you're leaving out p'raps a fair number of folks who could feel negatively about it... i'm certain that for every person who might post in a forum about such things, that there are greater numbers who do not...

KimberlyC ( ) posted Thu, 17 December 2015 at 1:24 AM

@Krupkin, gismo75, and msmarcel - When looking up your username I was not finding you as a newsletter subscriber. I have changed that. :)

Giana - I'm seeing you as a subscriber. Can you tell me what email client is you use (hotmail, yahoo, etc). :)

Borgtrekker12 ( ) posted Thu, 17 December 2015 at 2:35 AM
Online Now!

Same for me nothing... Before the changes to the way e-mails were being sent last July I used to get ALL the newsletters...

knaakie ( ) posted Thu, 17 December 2015 at 4:39 AM

I have the same problem and since a couple of days i don't get order confirmation e-mails.

Giana ( ) posted Thu, 17 December 2015 at 10:24 AM

@ Kimberly

i'm a gmail client. i do get immediate confirmation if i purchase items, as well as whenever RPublishing decides to tap the list of folks to send out promo notices, and i am able to receive e-bots for artists' upload that i'm following now that that option has been reinstated. so i'm really rather unclear as to what may be the issue

MarkHirst ( ) posted Thu, 17 December 2015 at 3:12 PM

I've not had emails from Renderosity for quite a while - I assumed it was part of the recent changes. Out of the blue, favourite artist notifications started recently, but still get no newsletters / sales promotions. My account settings are set to Yes.

www.CambrianMoons.com

KimberlyC ( ) posted Fri, 18 December 2015 at 12:29 PM

Borgtrekker12 and knaakie - You should be receive newsletters now.

Giana - I'll look into this :)

Mark - I'm seeing you as a newsletter subscriber. What email client do you use? :)

MarkHirst ( ) posted Fri, 18 December 2015 at 12:38 PM

Kimberly,

Usually the Outlook.com web interface, otherwise the Apple Mail app on my iPad (connected to Outlook.com)

I check my Junk folder everyday just in case I get an email outside of my contacts list, but Renderosity is on my 'safe' list anyway.

Mark

www.CambrianMoons.com

Borgtrekker12 ( ) posted Tue, 22 December 2015 at 3:46 PM
Online Now!

KimberlyC posted at 1:37PM Tue, 22 December 2015 - #4244868

Borgtrekker12 - You should be receive newsletters now.

Merry Christmas Kimberly, To date I have still not received any newsletters. I use Outlook from MS Office and do receive notices of wish list items, notices of my Prime Subscription ending, and my favorite artists postings but not the newsletter and have not received it since July... So how do we resolve this as they are just not showing up and I have no reason to believe Microsoft could be blocking them... They are not in Sp*m folder either and were never sent there... Thanks.

Please advise as my profile does show and has shown since day one that I am signed up to receive them.

KimberlyC ( ) posted Tue, 22 December 2015 at 4:39 PM

I'm sorry! I have let our staff know of this issue. I will let you guys know something once I do. Again I'm sorry for the inconvenience.

Borgtrekker12 ( ) posted Sat, 16 January 2016 at 1:44 PM
Online Now!

KimberlyC posted at 11:42AM Sat, 16 January 2016 - #4245329

I'm sorry! I have let our staff know of this issue. I will let you guys know something once I do. Again I'm sorry for the inconvenience.

Just checking in as it is the 16th of January and no notice of resolution nor am I receiving any newsletters - if they are being sent out...

Please verify status of this issue and respond. Thanks.

hopeandlove ( ) posted Mon, 18 January 2016 at 10:08 AM

Hi @Borgtrekker12 - we have a meeting tomorrow. I'll look into this to see where we're at on this issue. Thanks for checking in!

Hope Kumor

Borgtrekker12 ( ) posted Mon, 29 February 2016 at 5:32 PM
Online Now!

hopeandlove posted at 3:30PM Mon, 29 February 2016 - #4249870

Hi @Borgtrekker12 - we have a meeting tomorrow. I'll look into this to see where we're at on this issue. Thanks for checking in!

Hi, just wanted to update since nothing has been mentioned here since 1/18/16... As of week of February 21st my daily e-mails have begun showing up. Don't know why it took nearly 3/4th's of a year to occur but happy to be receiving them once again... Hope everyone else in this Forum Thread has been resolved also! Thanks.

hopeandlove ( ) posted Mon, 29 February 2016 at 5:35 PM

Okay - I'm glad to hear it! Please let me know if you need anything else!!!

Hope Kumor

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.