Tue, Oct 22, 8:33 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Oct 22 7:36 am)

Subject: P4_female character of the Japanese

rubio ( ) posted Sun, 07 October 2001 at 10:05 PM · edited Thu, 01 August 2024 at 8:31 PM

Attached Link: http://home.att.ne.jp/yellow/RUBI/topenter.htm

file_218780.jpg

P4-female character "Sakurako" posted. It can download in my site. #Include cr2 file.rsr file and skin texture.Lashes TransMap. #It isn't contained in the file. Hair PonyTail:yamato,kozaburo. Costume : "Furisode" ISO I am happy if you come to like her. rubio

AprilYSH ( ) posted Sun, 07 October 2001 at 10:20 PM

beautiful Rubio, I like your characters, thank you :)

[ Store | Freebies | Profile ]

a sweet disorder in the dress kindles in clothes a wantoness,
do more bewitch me than when art is too precise in every part

Marque ( ) posted Sun, 07 October 2001 at 10:30 PM

She is beautiful, thank you. Marque

Fyrene ( ) posted Sun, 07 October 2001 at 10:36 PM

Rubio, she is awesome! I have been wondering when someone would be able to create a character with a kimono!! Arigato, Rubiosan bows greatfully :)

Fyrene ( ) posted Sun, 07 October 2001 at 10:38 PM

Wait a minute!! The kimono isnt included?? :(

nitreug ( ) posted Sun, 07 October 2001 at 11:41 PM

Very great and your other texture at your site are also very great.. Thanks for sharing.

Wizzard ( ) posted Mon, 08 October 2001 at 12:23 AM

Domo Arrigato Rubio-san 8 ) kawaii!! Cheers

Jack77 ( ) posted Mon, 08 October 2001 at 2:59 AM

Thank you for you`r beautiful character.

Helen ( ) posted Mon, 08 October 2001 at 7:30 AM

Stunning... Beautiful... There is something very serene about a japanese lady.. :)

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Senior MarketPlace Tester

If anyone sees a mind wandering aimlessly around..... It is mine.  I want it back.

3-DArena ( ) posted Mon, 08 October 2001 at 8:02 AM

I think the kimono is available at ISO :-)

3-D Arena | Instagram | Facebook

I do not feel obliged to believe that the same God who has endowed us with sense, reason, and intellect has intended us to forgo their use.
-Galileo

Bia ( ) posted Mon, 08 October 2001 at 10:16 AM

arigato... she is beautiful :)

agiel ( ) posted Mon, 08 October 2001 at 11:48 AM

Is the kimono available somewhere ? I have been to ISO website many times (the armor of Yoroi orleans is just fantastic :)) but I can't find the kimono.

Fyrene ( ) posted Mon, 08 October 2001 at 11:56 AM

Nope. Cant find the kimono. There is a type of kimono available but not one like that. Hey, Rubio! Any chance of getting that kimono?? :)))

agiel ( ) posted Mon, 08 October 2001 at 12:06 PM

Attached Link: http://www.renderosity.com/viewed.ez?galleryid=73376&Start=13&Artist=agiel&ByArtist=Yes

Rubio: If you haven't seen it already, here is a link to an image I made a while back using Nagiko. Thanks again for this great character and clothes !

rubio ( ) posted Mon, 08 October 2001 at 7:11 PM

Everyone. Thank you very much. About "the kimono". "kimono" of wonderful ISO. However, he is in the middle of the production. "hurisode" used for the image is his prototype. rubio made texture of "hurisode" used for the image. Wait for the completion of the work of ISO.

iso2400 ( ) posted Mon, 08 October 2001 at 10:28 PM

Thank you, rubio. sakurako is truly beautiful at a Japanese woman. kimono will be uploaded by the end of October. please wait for a while ISO

Fyrene ( ) posted Mon, 08 October 2001 at 11:39 PM

Awesome!! You are magnificent, Isosan!! I am sure this will be well worth the wait!!! :))

hauksdottir ( ) posted Tue, 09 October 2001 at 1:43 AM

Rubio and Iso, thank you. We will wait. You have given us much beauty.

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.