Sat, Sep 28, 11:19 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Photography

Welcome to the Photography Forum

Forum Moderators: wheatpenny, Deenamic Forum Coordinators: Anim8dtoon

Photography F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 18 12:22 pm)

Subject: Last Week in the Gallery 1/10/16 - 1/17/16

Deenamic ( ) posted Thu, 21 January 2016 at 4:58 PM · edited Sat, 28 September 2024 at 9:21 AM
Forum Moderator

Last Week in the Gallery Sign 4.png

Hello everybody! I hope everybody is having a great week! We had amazing photos to choose from again. All of you should pat yourselves on the back. Each of your photos make the world more beautiful and interesting. I can't wait to see what out of this world photos you upload in the next coming months. I wanted to ask you all if you would like the gallery to have a different theme every week, like next week it could be a photo album theme, another week it could be a postcard theme, and etc. In your comments below, feel free to let me know what theme you would like to see next week. Enough of my chit chatting, it's time to announce our Last Week in the Gallery Favorites....

Denesia (Dee)

Forums: Photoshop  ☮  Photography  ☮  Mixed Medium  ☮  Freestuff  ☮  Freestuff Testing  ☮  Changes wanted in the Community  ☮  Marvelous Designer  ☮  Challenge Arena  ☮  Animation  ☮  Fractals  ☮  Beta Testing  ☮  The Get-Away Spot  ☮  Newcomer Corner  ☮  Suggestion Box  ☮  Contest Announcements

Deenamic ( ) posted Thu, 21 January 2016 at 5:10 PM
Forum Moderator

Denesia (Dee)

Forums: Photoshop  ☮  Photography  ☮  Mixed Medium  ☮  Freestuff  ☮  Freestuff Testing  ☮  Changes wanted in the Community  ☮  Marvelous Designer  ☮  Challenge Arena  ☮  Animation  ☮  Fractals  ☮  Beta Testing  ☮  The Get-Away Spot  ☮  Newcomer Corner  ☮  Suggestion Box  ☮  Contest Announcements

bakapo ( ) posted Thu, 21 January 2016 at 6:08 PM

Thank you very much for including my photo! Any theme is fine.

Deenamic ( ) posted Thu, 21 January 2016 at 6:56 PM
Forum Moderator

You're welcome bakapo and thank you for your reply on the theme! I hope you're having a great day or night! :)

Denesia (Dee)

junge1 ( ) posted Thu, 21 January 2016 at 10:24 PM

Thank you for selecting one of my photos and congratulations to all other selectees! Is that a word?

Deenamic ( ) posted Thu, 21 January 2016 at 10:42 PM
Forum Moderator

You're welcome junge1! Yeah, we'll count it as a word. I have to do some research and see how many Scrabble points you get for it. lol :)

Denesia (Dee)

Leeco ( ) posted Fri, 22 January 2016 at 11:36 AM

What a nice surprise having one of my images selected. My thanks to those who made the decisions. It is nice to be included in such a list. Congrats to all this week's winners. As for weekly themes, I think you should make it easy on yourself and not turn it into more of a chore than necessary. I appreciate the amount of work and dedication it takes to put together such presentations.

Lee

photosynthesis ( ) posted Fri, 22 January 2016 at 3:20 PM

Thanks for including my photo. I agree with Leeco that you should make it easy on yourself with respect to having to come up with new themes constantly. I do appreciate that we can click on links to get directly to these photos, as was not always the case in the past...

Deenamic ( ) posted Fri, 22 January 2016 at 6:18 PM
Forum Moderator

You're welcome Leeco and photosynthesis! Thank you all for your comments! I think I'm going to take both of your advice and stick with what I'm doing and not go overboard, just keep it simple. I was scared that nobody would notice that the photos and their titles were clickable and I'm happy you noticed that photosynthesis. My job of making the gallery a little happier and easier to use has been achieved! lol :)

Denesia (Dee)

blinkings ( ) posted Sat, 23 January 2016 at 4:58 AM

Thanks for including my photo, and I must say, those frames are rather dandy!

Deenamic ( ) posted Sat, 23 January 2016 at 10:14 PM
Forum Moderator

You're welcome blinkings! I'm happy you like the frames! I was going to use gold frames and then I came across those different colored frames and I thought hmm I think these will brighten up the page and give it a pop art feeling at the same time. I'm happy I went with the colored frames now. :)

Denesia (Dee)

Damia ( ) posted Tue, 26 January 2016 at 12:24 PM

Thank you so much for including my photo! It's nice to be noticed again after being gone from this community for a while. :)

~Damia~ LeviathanPhotography

Deenamic ( ) posted Fri, 29 January 2016 at 10:15 PM
Forum Moderator

You're welcome Damia and welcome back! :)

Denesia (Dee)

icerian ( ) posted Thu, 18 February 2016 at 4:12 AM

Thank you very much for including my photo. I am pleased amd encouraget to continue also in this style for the future. Marian

Deenamic ( ) posted Thu, 18 February 2016 at 4:46 PM
Forum Moderator

You're welcome icerian! I think you're going in a great style direction. Keep up the great work! :)

Denesia (Dee)

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.