Wed, Sep 18, 11:33 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 18 7:39 am)

Subject: how's them proportions lookin( nude fake people warning)

shedofjoy ( ) posted Tue, 16 February 2016 at 7:20 PM

I'm watching this thread also to see where this goes, so far I'm impressed,its nice to see a figure that starts in pinup form and has genitals,last figure I can remember being this good was eve,and that was a long time ago(was very good at the time),since then I have to say I have been fairly unimpressed by new figures, and that has left me over the years using v4,a4 and the girl, as everything after this pretty much was samey(if you know what I mean), and sadly even those that I use are heavily morphed. I hope to see this out in the wild web one day as I think this would fit nicely into my render pattern. Keep up the excellent work.

Getting old and still making "art" without soiling myself, now that's success.

Fazzel ( ) posted Wed, 17 February 2016 at 1:14 AM

To me it looks like her legs are too small and short for her body. Also the hips should be broader and maybe longer too. Basically everything below the waist looks too small.

RorrKonn ( ) posted Wed, 17 February 2016 at 3:58 AM

eyes go in the center of the head.so if the head is 7 eyes tall. the eyes are at 3.5 . legs are objective every one will have a opinion. wonder woman's n all of DC, Marvels woman's n men's legs are 4 heads tall.

============================================================ 

The Artist that will fight for decades to conquer their media.
Even if you never know their name ,your know their Art.
Dark Sphere Mage Vengeance

santicor ( ) posted Sat, 12 March 2016 at 11:42 PM

Content Advisory! This message contains nudity

she looks much better lately ...completed lots of tweaks Untitled.png

"When you have to shoot ...

SHOOT.

Don't talk "

- Tuco

Santicor's Gallery:

http://www.renderosity.com/homepage.php?page=3&userid=580115

IsaoShi ( ) posted Sun, 13 March 2016 at 6:54 AM

Maybe it's just a low camera position, but she appears to have gone back to the eyes-set-too-high version. What gives her a weird look to me is her eyes being set somewhat above the top line of her ears, and the distance between mouth and nose. Her whole nose/eyes/eyebrows section could be moved several mm lower.

I also think:-

Large ears contribute to her head appearing to be large in proportion, but I don't think it is at all.

For a pinup style, her previous slimmer waist was more appropriate. You overdid the return to reality!

Just my opinion on first look. Sometimes you can't see so well from too much looking!

"If I were a shadow, I know I wouldn't like to be half of what I should be."
Mr Otsuka, the old black tomcat in Kafka on the Shore (Haruki Murakami)

IsaoShi ( ) posted Sun, 13 March 2016 at 8:52 AM

A bit OT, but that last line I wrote got me thinking about something...

An ex had a prominent nose line which became familiar (and, through association I suppose, even erotic) in the few years we were together. When her new squeeze persuaded (and paid for) her to have it surgically 'corrected', she looked really weird to me. (Ironically, the transformation helped to soften the blow: here was physical evidence that she had not just walked away from us, but had actually become another person!) The thing is that now her face is no longer a familiar sight, when I do occasionally see her she just looks 'normal'.

"If I were a shadow, I know I wouldn't like to be half of what I should be."
Mr Otsuka, the old black tomcat in Kafka on the Shore (Haruki Murakami)

santicor ( ) posted Sat, 16 April 2016 at 11:29 AM

Content Advisory! This message contains nudity

latest update. tons of time spent searching for a look that's is not too fantasy and also not too realistic. this is the low-poly version of the model so the collar bends might not look as smooth as they might. 3 girlz.jpg

"When you have to shoot ...

SHOOT.

Don't talk "

- Tuco

Santicor's Gallery:

http://www.renderosity.com/homepage.php?page=3&userid=580115

estherau ( ) posted Sun, 17 April 2016 at 2:52 AM

I'd make her shoulders a little further apart.

MY ONLINE COMIC IS NOW LIVE

I aim to update it about once a month.  Oh, and it's free!

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.