Sat, Sep 28, 11:25 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Photography

Welcome to the Photography Forum

Forum Moderators: wheatpenny, Deenamic Forum Coordinators: Anim8dtoon

Photography F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 18 12:22 pm)

Subject: Last Week in the Gallery 3/13/16 - 3/20/16

Deenamic ( ) posted Thu, 24 March 2016 at 10:24 AM · edited Sat, 28 September 2024 at 9:16 AM
Forum Moderator

Denesia (Dee)

Forums: Photoshop  ☮  Photography  ☮  Mixed Medium  ☮  Freestuff  ☮  Freestuff Testing  ☮  Changes wanted in the Community  ☮  Marvelous Designer  ☮  Challenge Arena  ☮  Animation  ☮  Fractals  ☮  Beta Testing  ☮  The Get-Away Spot  ☮  Newcomer Corner  ☮  Suggestion Box  ☮  Contest Announcements

prutzworks ( ) posted Thu, 24 March 2016 at 5:31 PM

xlt choice, congratznto all!

minder is meer

junge1 ( ) posted Thu, 24 March 2016 at 9:23 PM

Thank you! And congratulations to all the other nominees!

Deenamic ( ) posted Thu, 24 March 2016 at 10:07 PM
Forum Moderator

Thank you prutzworks, I'm happy you like the choices! You're welcome junge1! Congratulations again to you both and to all the other staff picks! You all are awesome! :)

Denesia (Dee)

Forums: Photoshop  ☮  Photography  ☮  Mixed Medium  ☮  Freestuff  ☮  Freestuff Testing  ☮  Changes wanted in the Community  ☮  Marvelous Designer  ☮  Challenge Arena  ☮  Animation  ☮  Fractals  ☮  Beta Testing  ☮  The Get-Away Spot  ☮  Newcomer Corner  ☮  Suggestion Box  ☮  Contest Announcements

Richardphotos ( ) posted Thu, 24 March 2016 at 10:12 PM

thanks for including one of my photos among all these fine artists

beachzz ( ) posted Thu, 24 March 2016 at 11:59 PM

Thanks for including my foto in LWITG---I'm honored to among such talent. I see a couple of my friends are here as well, we should party!!

baz35 ( ) posted Fri, 25 March 2016 at 2:23 AM

Thanks, a nice surprise...Congrats to all the other fine artist selected this week

helanker ( ) posted Fri, 25 March 2016 at 5:42 AM

Thank you so much for including my photo to LWITG. Congratulations to all :-)

calico_jester ( ) posted Fri, 25 March 2016 at 7:37 AM

My variations in photography are usually random, sometimes driven by seasonal changes. With a simple camera in hand, I am inspired by many fine artists, to find something I think would be of interest to them, my way of expressing gratitude for their many beautiful compositions. Thank you, Renderosity management and community, for providing this excellent platform for artistic expression.

Deenamic ( ) posted Fri, 25 March 2016 at 9:41 AM
Forum Moderator

You're welcome Richardphotos, beachzz, baz35, helanker, and calico_jester! A party sounds good to me beachzz. What should we bring? lol :)

Denesia (Dee)

awjay ( ) posted Fri, 25 March 2016 at 6:05 PM

congrats all....thanks for the selection ...much appreciated

Deenamic ( ) posted Fri, 25 March 2016 at 8:11 PM
Forum Moderator

You're welcome awjay! :)

Denesia (Dee)

anahata.c ( ) posted Fri, 25 March 2016 at 9:34 PM

Thank you for including me, congratulations to all the others chosen, and to all the artists who share their inner world with us every day. Glad to be among them.

Deenamic ( ) posted Fri, 25 March 2016 at 10:52 PM
Forum Moderator

You're welcome anahata.c! I love what you just said and what everybody has said on here. Congratulations again everybody! :)

Denesia (Dee)

KarmaSong ( ) posted Sun, 27 March 2016 at 11:30 AM

Thank you so much for selecting this photo in my gallery and congratulations to every other nominee whose works are paid tribute to, this week.

Deenamic ( ) posted Sun, 27 March 2016 at 4:45 PM
Forum Moderator

You're welcome KarmaSong! I hope you're having a great weekend! :)

Denesia (Dee)

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.