Sat, Sep 28, 5:24 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Photography

Welcome to the Photography Forum

Forum Moderators: wheatpenny, Deenamic Forum Coordinators: Anim8dtoon

Photography F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 18 12:22 pm)

Subject: Last Week in the Gallery 3/27/16 - 4/3/16

Deenamic ( ) posted Wed, 06 April 2016 at 10:42 AM · edited Sat, 28 September 2024 at 5:23 PM
Forum Moderator

Denesia (Dee)

Forums: Photoshop  ☮  Photography  ☮  Mixed Medium  ☮  Freestuff  ☮  Freestuff Testing  ☮  Changes wanted in the Community  ☮  Marvelous Designer  ☮  Challenge Arena  ☮  Animation  ☮  Fractals  ☮  Beta Testing  ☮  The Get-Away Spot  ☮  Newcomer Corner  ☮  Suggestion Box  ☮  Contest Announcements

Richardphotos ( ) posted Wed, 06 April 2016 at 4:35 PM

I feel honored to be included in so many photographers that always post quality work. thanks

Deenamic ( ) posted Wed, 06 April 2016 at 5:47 PM
Forum Moderator

ysvry, I'm so sorry for attaching the wrong image to your photo's title and link. The correct photo and link is below. Thank you again for sharing your amazing photo with us! :)

amsterdam arch 2258 by ysvry

amsterdam arch 2258 by ysvry

Denesia (Dee)

Forums: Photoshop  ☮  Photography  ☮  Mixed Medium  ☮  Freestuff  ☮  Freestuff Testing  ☮  Changes wanted in the Community  ☮  Marvelous Designer  ☮  Challenge Arena  ☮  Animation  ☮  Fractals  ☮  Beta Testing  ☮  The Get-Away Spot  ☮  Newcomer Corner  ☮  Suggestion Box  ☮  Contest Announcements

wheatpenny ( ) posted Wed, 06 April 2016 at 5:57 PM
Site Admin

I fixed the original erroneous post.

Jeff

Renderosity Senior Moderator

Hablo español

Ich spreche Deutsch

Je parle français

Mi parolas Esperanton. Ĉu vi?

Deenamic ( ) posted Wed, 06 April 2016 at 6:16 PM
Forum Moderator

Thank you soooo much Jeff! Everything is perfect now. :)

Denesia (Dee)

Deenamic ( ) posted Wed, 06 April 2016 at 6:40 PM
Forum Moderator

You're welcome Richardphotos! Keep capturing those amazing photos! :)

Denesia (Dee)

Damia ( ) posted Wed, 06 April 2016 at 6:48 PM

Thank you for including my photo in this amazing collection!

~Damia~ LeviathanPhotography

MrsRatbag ( ) posted Wed, 06 April 2016 at 8:20 PM

Thank you so much to the staff involved for choosing one of my shots to be included here; I'm honoured!

kgb224 ( ) posted Wed, 06 April 2016 at 11:37 PM

An honor to feature witch such talented artists. I did not even know that we have a gallery of the week like we had before. Thank you for the Renderosity staff for your dedicated work. God bless.

Deenamic ( ) posted Thu, 07 April 2016 at 1:16 AM
Forum Moderator

You're welcome everybody! Your photos are always amazing and you all continued that amazing streak last week too. Congratulations! :)

Denesia (Dee)

Hendesse ( ) posted Thu, 07 April 2016 at 1:35 AM

A fantastic collection of excellent photographs. Thanks for including one of my pics, I'm very honored!

helanker ( ) posted Thu, 07 April 2016 at 2:26 AM

Thank you so much for including my photo to this lovely collection. And congratulations to all :-)

baz35 ( ) posted Thu, 07 April 2016 at 3:02 AM

Thanks for another nice surprise this week...congrats to all the other amazing photographers selected..

Krittermom ( ) posted Thu, 07 April 2016 at 4:51 AM

Thank you so much for such a wonderful surprise this morning. Congrats to all that were chosen for the gallery this week.

dochtersions ( ) posted Thu, 07 April 2016 at 10:50 AM

I'm happy surprised, seeing one of my pictures stand between these great photographers. Congratulations to all of you, and "thank you" to the staff members, for all the work done this week again.

beachzz ( ) posted Fri, 08 April 2016 at 12:10 AM

Thanks for including my foto in LWITG; it's wonderful to be among such talent!!

Deenamic ( ) posted Sat, 09 April 2016 at 3:44 PM
Forum Moderator

You're welcome everybody! Keep snapping those amazing shots! Congratulations! :)

Denesia (Dee)

blinkings ( ) posted Sun, 10 April 2016 at 2:38 AM

Congrats everyone. Great work.

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.