Tue, Oct 22, 4:29 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Oct 22 3:39 am)

Subject: I'm looking for an elf morph

seeker ( ) posted Sat, 09 April 2016 at 10:20 AM · edited Tue, 22 October 2024 at 2:39 AM

Hey guys, So, I just finished the Hobbit trilogy and I ended up having a a major crash on Thranduil, the elven king. I was wondering if there's anything out there for him, especially the head morph of course. The crown would be a close second and then the hair and clothes. I use every male figure available for poser and DS and any figure would do great. So is there anything available? Free or for pay is fine with me, I'm just a little obsessed with him right now :) Thranduil-Bus-Shelter-HDOS-1.jpg

JVRenderer ( ) posted Sat, 09 April 2016 at 1:36 PM · edited Sat, 09 April 2016 at 1:37 PM

You might want to look at DarwinsMishap's work. His characters have some Elfish characteristics

https://www.renderosity.com/mod/bcs/vendor/DarwinsMishap

His products are not limited to this site only.

SInce we're not allowed to post live links to other sites, you may want to look him up at DAZ as well.

At Daz you can find Toruun for Genesis 3 Male and Oubre for G2M

I hope that helped and good luck!

JV

Software: Daz Studio 4.15,  Photoshop CC, Zbrush 2022, Blender 3.3, Silo 2.3, Filter Forge 4. Marvelous Designer 7

Hardware: self built Intel Core i7 8086K, 64GB RAM,  RTX 3090 .

"If you spend too much time arguing about software, you're spending too little time creating art!" ~ SomeSmartAss

"A critic is a legless man who teaches running." ~ Channing Pollock

My Gallery  My Other Gallery 

SamTherapy ( ) posted Sat, 09 April 2016 at 5:25 PM

As they say, you're all right if you've got your elf.

So sorry; I'll get me coat.

Coppula eam se non posit acceptera jocularum.

My Store

My Gallery

seeker ( ) posted Sun, 10 April 2016 at 6:17 AM · edited Sun, 10 April 2016 at 6:17 AM

These are all great elf morphs but I'm looking for the specific face. It seems that the popular elven face is very angular but Thranduil has a very smooth and somewhat flat face.

I suppose the main feature of the face are the eyebrows.

thranduil.jpg

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.