Fri, Sep 20, 10:38 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Community Center

Welcome to the Community Center Forum

Forum Moderators: wheatpenny Forum Coordinators: Anim8dtoon

Community Center F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 19 8:42 pm)

Forum news, updates, events, etc. Please sitemail any notices or questions for the staff to the Forum Moderators.

Subject: Looking for 3D Character (G3F) Creator, 1000$ for model

butznutz ( ) posted Thu, 07 April 2016 at 2:09 PM · edited Thu, 19 September 2024 at 7:21 AM

Hello,

I am looking for a (semi) professional Character creator. Here is what I am looking for

• A Model based on the Genesis 3 Mesh from Daz3d (Base UV)
  • The Character is based on a real world taiwanese fashion model
  • Sculpt Morphs in zBrush for custom head
  • Body can be dialed
  • Custom HD textures based on resource images with at least 2 different makeup options
  • I will have 100% exclusive rights for the model/morphs/textures (I will not resale)

Payment is based on your experience and your references. 1000$ is the budget for this project however, and completion needs to be within 4 weeks of contract start.

If you are interested, please sent me a Sitemail message. We can discuss details and I can sent you further information

hopeandlove ( ) posted Tue, 12 April 2016 at 3:32 PM

Hm.... I'm going to move this thread to the Community center so hopefully, you'll get a better response.

Thanks.

Hope Kumor

Editor-in-chief of Renderosity Magazine

tonyvilters ( ) posted Thu, 14 April 2016 at 6:43 AM

And??? We have our next stalker in the house. Att !!!!! guys and gals. Some got into trouble over requests like these.

Never "fall" for these requests without the required paperwork from the model herself.

LPR001 ( ) posted Thu, 14 April 2016 at 10:51 PM

While Tony is 100% correct about the model releases and in such cases that should be first and foremost of the highest priority to help keep the shirt on your back, a member should be able to seek a service from another member without being judged. butznutz did not sign up here yesterday and should be able to make a post without insults flying around.

- Johnny G

"Try animation to get things moving"

lpr001@renderosity.com

butznutz ( ) posted Fri, 15 April 2016 at 12:54 AM · edited Fri, 15 April 2016 at 12:57 AM

This model is a very close friend of mine. And its for her birthday. I would presume that she would be very happy about what I am doing for her

@tonyvilters: Its people like you which ruin forums with their stupid and self important comments. Calling me a stalker...I fail for words.. Next time send a PM and get the facts before insulting me

tonyvilters ( ) posted Fri, 15 April 2016 at 3:49 AM

The FACTS my dear friends is that a similar question pops up every 3 months or so for the last 10 - 15 years. For all interested? Better be safe then sorry, and cover your back with written and signed documents. THAT are the FACTS.

butznutz ( ) posted Fri, 15 April 2016 at 5:18 AM

Thanks for derailing this post with your sword of righteousness. Its good to know that all is well in troll country.

wheatpenny ( ) posted Fri, 15 April 2016 at 11:20 AM
Site Admin

OK, let's keep it civil. butznutz asked a legitimate question, no need to get all bent out of shape over it or turn it into a flame-fest.

Jeff

Renderosity Senior Moderator

Hablo español

Ich spreche Deutsch

Je parle français

Mi parolas Esperanton. Ĉu vi?

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.