Sun, Oct 6, 9:37 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Photography

Welcome to the Photography Forum

Forum Moderators: wheatpenny, Deenamic Forum Coordinators: Anim8dtoon

Photography F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 18 12:22 pm)

Subject: Last Week in the Gallery 4/17/16 - 4/24/16

Deenamic ( ) posted Thu, 19 May 2016 at 1:27 PM · edited Sat, 05 October 2024 at 3:10 AM
Forum Moderator

Denesia (Dee)

Forums: Photoshop  ☮  Photography  ☮  Mixed Medium  ☮  Freestuff  ☮  Freestuff Testing  ☮  Changes wanted in the Community  ☮  Marvelous Designer  ☮  Challenge Arena  ☮  Animation  ☮  Fractals  ☮  Beta Testing  ☮  The Get-Away Spot  ☮  Newcomer Corner  ☮  Suggestion Box  ☮  Contest Announcements

dochtersions ( ) posted Fri, 20 May 2016 at 10:36 AM

Wonderful what a variety of pictures, all warmly congratulated! So surprising to also find one of my images here. This is an incentive for me, with my thanks to the hard working staff.

Deenamic ( ) posted Fri, 20 May 2016 at 12:42 PM
Forum Moderator

You're welcome Jacomina and we thank you for the compliments! You and the other photographers took some amazing photos and we couldn't resist adding them to Last Week in the Gallery. Congratulations! :)

Denesia (Dee)

Forums: Photoshop  ☮  Photography  ☮  Mixed Medium  ☮  Freestuff  ☮  Freestuff Testing  ☮  Changes wanted in the Community  ☮  Marvelous Designer  ☮  Challenge Arena  ☮  Animation  ☮  Fractals  ☮  Beta Testing  ☮  The Get-Away Spot  ☮  Newcomer Corner  ☮  Suggestion Box  ☮  Contest Announcements

photosynthesis ( ) posted Fri, 20 May 2016 at 3:36 PM

Thanks from me as well for selecting my photo & congratulations to the others who were selected. I really like the diversity of styles on display here.

MrsRatbag ( ) posted Fri, 20 May 2016 at 6:57 PM

Thank you so much for choosing one of my shots! My life has been so hectic lately I haven't been able to be here as much as I was used to, and I'm missing this community! Thanks for making me feel like I still belong.

Deenamic ( ) posted Sat, 21 May 2016 at 12:52 AM
Forum Moderator

You're welcome photosynthesis! I like the diversity of styles too. :)

MrsRatbag, you're welcome and you will always belong here. Renderosity is like Cheers, it's a place where everybody knows your name. We will always have a nice warm seat ready for you. :)

Denesia (Dee)

Hendesse ( ) posted Sat, 21 May 2016 at 3:03 AM

A fantastic collection of excellent photographs. I like the variety of the subjects. Thanks for the choosing of one of my pics, it's a honor for me.

kgb224 ( ) posted Sat, 21 May 2016 at 5:26 AM

Amazing selection of pictures. An honor for my picture being seleceed for this gallery of the week. Thank you for all staff members of Renderosity for all your dedicated work. Congratulations to all the other artist for their work being selected for gallery of the week. God bless.

Deenamic ( ) posted Sat, 21 May 2016 at 7:43 AM
Forum Moderator

You're welcome Hendesse! I'm happy you like the collection of photos! :)

kgb224, I'm happy you like the selection of photos too. We thank you for acknowledging our work. We love this community and want to see it become even more amazing. :)

Denesia (Dee)

virginiese ( ) posted Sat, 21 May 2016 at 1:32 PM

Congrats to all the nominees : the selection is marvelous. It's great to see how photography covers so many subjects : portraits, nature, panorama or details, minerals or living beings... It was greatly capture by all these talented artists :-) Thanks to the staff members for selecting my image among all these wonderful artworks ! It was a great honor for me :-)

Deenamic ( ) posted Sat, 21 May 2016 at 7:30 PM
Forum Moderator

You're welcome virginiese! I agree with you, everyone captured some amazing subject matter. :)

Denesia (Dee)

beachzz ( ) posted Sun, 22 May 2016 at 2:39 AM

Thank you for including my foto in LWITG---there are some gorgeous shots here and I'm honored mine is among them.

X-PaX ( ) posted Sun, 22 May 2016 at 11:22 AM

Thank you very much for selecting one of my photos. Congratulations to all others.

X-PaX

SiteMail

→ [ www.3dspots.de ]   |   [ www.cwhp.de ]

Deenamic ( ) posted Sun, 22 May 2016 at 1:17 PM
Forum Moderator

You're welcome beachzz and X-PaX! Your photos are amazing! Congratulations to everybody! :)

Denesia (Dee)

micturn ( ) posted Sat, 11 June 2016 at 8:08 AM

Better (very) late than never. Thanks to the mods, and congrats to all.

Deenamic ( ) posted Sat, 11 June 2016 at 9:06 AM
Forum Moderator

So true! You're welcome and congratulations! I hope you're having a great weekend! :)

Denesia (Dee)

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.