Sun, Oct 6, 4:28 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Community Center

Welcome to the Community Center Forum

Forum Moderators: wheatpenny Forum Coordinators: Anim8dtoon

Community Center F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 28 10:18 am)

Forum news, updates, events, etc. Please sitemail any notices or questions for the staff to the Forum Moderators.

Subject: Creating Backgrounds

scottl ( ) posted Fri, 10 June 2016 at 11:54 AM · edited Sun, 06 October 2024 at 4:23 PM

Hi, Am wondering what software people use to create the nice backgrounds ive seen here for use in Poser etc. Does anyone use a 3d program such as Vue? and what do you use? Thanks, looking to create some for myself and share as freebies. Barely getting into the drawing and painting (watercolor brushes) so wondered what I might look at. :)

wheatpenny ( ) posted Fri, 10 June 2016 at 2:21 PM
Site Admin

Yeah, Vue is one of the programs people use for that. Also Bryce, and Carrara are a couple of others.

Jeff

Renderosity Senior Moderator

Hablo español

Ich spreche Deutsch

Je parle français

Mi parolas Esperanton. Ĉu vi?

scottl ( ) posted Fri, 10 June 2016 at 2:23 PM

Thanks Jeff, I seem to remember a Mojoworld but when I searched it seemed like it was defunct. Would like to do some nice space and otherworld scenes. :)

Lenord ( ) posted Fri, 10 June 2016 at 5:07 PM

Mojoworld is no available but Terragen, True Space and several others are

Remember...No matter where you go there you are

scottl ( ) posted Sat, 11 June 2016 at 1:39 AM

too bad, used to use Terragen before release, did a beautifull job...seems now to be node driven so prolly stick with Vue, altho I should look at Terragen again. Thanks for the reply :)

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.