Fri, Oct 4, 12:18 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Oct 04 8:39 am)

Subject: DAZ3D NightWorld Lycanthropos

Inspired_Art ( ) posted Tue, 21 June 2016 at 8:54 PM · edited Sun, 29 September 2024 at 2:04 AM

Maybe it's just me, but I would think that a figure created for Poser 6+ would work in Poser Pro 2014. However, when I try to render the hairy version I get this... NWLycanthropos.jpg

I'm using a pretty high render setting. NWLycanthroposSettings.jpg

And yes, I've tried downloading it multiple times and installing it, etc...

It renders fine in DS, but I am a Posercholic....

Anybody have any ideas?

NWLycanthropos.jpgNWLycanthroposSettings.jpg

Eddy

hborre ( ) posted Tue, 21 June 2016 at 9:05 PM
Online Now!

Should have read the fine print, bonus feature works with P7 but not with SR3. This sounds like it's a no go with PP2014.

Ghostofmacbeth ( ) posted Tue, 21 June 2016 at 9:48 PM

Poser update the hair room at least once, soon after it was released and it broke. Not sure what subsequent versions did to it

bwldrd ( ) posted Wed, 22 June 2016 at 8:05 AM

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Consider me insane if you wish, but is your reality any better?

Helos ( ) posted Wed, 22 June 2016 at 6:36 PM · edited Wed, 22 June 2016 at 6:50 PM

bwldrd show the right and only way. Little_Dragon solved this issue - thanks to him, he helped me so much! I've just rendered the Lycan (5 min.) in Poser Pro 14 on my Mac Pro (2 x 2.26 GHz Quad-Core Intel Xeon / 8GB RAM). If the machine is too weak, the render with the hair needs hours. :(

Here is a screenshot:

Bildschirmfoto 2016-06-23 um 01.24.04.png

Henning

Inspired_Art ( ) posted Thu, 30 June 2016 at 4:08 AM

bwldrd posted at 4:06AM Thu, 30 June 2016 - #4273309

Give this a go, and see if it works for you.

Yep. It sure works now. At least it makes the hairy version work. Replacing vertsPerHair 8 with vertsPerHair 7 is all it took with my pc setup.

Eddy

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.