Wed, Sep 18, 11:46 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 18 7:39 am)

Subject: WAAAYYY OT: Brexit

LaurieA ( ) posted Wed, 22 June 2016 at 9:34 AM

Um, mods? THIS is the reason that political and religious discussions are not allowed. I have NEVER seen one end well ;). You're better off locking it up.

Laurie

TheRealWorld ( ) posted Wed, 22 June 2016 at 9:44 AM · edited Wed, 22 June 2016 at 9:47 AM

Another one!

If you don't like the discussion, then why are you reading it and telling others what you think they should do about it? Simply stay out of the thread and let adults discuss!

What makes people like you think you have the right to attempt the silencing of other people's discussions?

People like you are a massive part of the problem because you simply do not understand the importance of freedom of speech, democracy, or rights. Take yourself, and khai, and exit the thread if it has no value to you. Asking for it to be locked is proof that you have no consideration for anyone else's right to a discussion.

Go away, you're a disgrace to humanity.

Khai-J-Bach ( ) posted Wed, 22 June 2016 at 9:49 AM · edited Wed, 22 June 2016 at 9:51 AM

A disgrace to humanity for not agreeing with you.

Forget the mass murders, rapes, poverty, environmental issues caused by human dumping, child abuse etc.

A post on a forum makes one a disgrace to humanity.

Got a problem with scope there old chap. I'm out. No point trying to talk to someone with such a limited viewpoint. I hope you get better soon.

LaurieA ( ) posted Wed, 22 June 2016 at 9:50 AM · edited Wed, 22 June 2016 at 9:56 AM

Content Advisory! This message contains profanity

Wow dude....fucking CHILL! You need to go back and read the TOS again. No matter what one of the mods said, this kinda subject is NOT allowed, for the very reason that people like YOU can't keep a lid on your fucking mouth during the "discussion" and start attacking people.

TheRealWorld ( ) posted Wed, 22 June 2016 at 9:55 AM

Go away, both of you, and let the original poster have time to see that someone had the decency to reply to him in a civil manner. The only problem in this thread are you two trolling to get the thread locked. You're causing an argument because you hate facts, because I've pointed out what you are, and because you don't like it.

Bad language does nothing for you either, so again, go away, you pathetic disgrace to humanity.

LaurieA ( ) posted Wed, 22 June 2016 at 9:58 AM · edited Wed, 22 June 2016 at 9:59 AM

Yeah, if you were anywhere near civil, I wouldn't even be posting. Suffice it to say, the mods and admin have been warned of this thread and it shall soon be closed. You're welcome. I've been a member of this forum for 15 years...who are you? Member since June 22 of this year? Who's the troll again? Right...

Laurie

TheRealWorld ( ) posted Wed, 22 June 2016 at 10:07 AM · edited Wed, 22 June 2016 at 10:09 AM

Nice try, troll, there is nothing in my posts that was uncivil, they are the most politiely written posts in the entire thread. Are you hoping the moderator will believe you without actually checking first? Who knows, they might do something so careless but hopefully not. I trust them to at least read my post before jumping to conclusions over your nonsense. The bottom line is that there is nothing wrong with my posts, you simply don't like them, nor does Khai.

Tough, it's called the real world, you're an adult so you need to accept that everything doesn't always go your own way. I am keeping a log of how this thread goes, and should it be deleted because of your two's disgusting behaviour, I will send a copy to the original poster by other means so that he is made aware of what happened here. The thread does not need locking, is simply needs your's and Khai's trolling posts removing.

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.