Wed, Sep 18, 11:41 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 18 7:39 am)

Subject: Search Poser and Reality Specifically?

TheRealWorld ( ) posted Mon, 27 June 2016 at 5:19 PM ยท edited Wed, 18 September 2024 at 11:38 AM

Was just browsing the galleries on here and was wondering, is there any way to filter the results so that I see only Poser images, strictly ones that were made using the Reality Luxrender plugin?

jura11 ( ) posted Mon, 27 June 2016 at 6:27 PM

Hi there

Did you tried have look on Preta3D

http://preta3d.com/forums/

Hope this helps

Thanks,Jura

TheRealWorld ( ) posted Tue, 28 June 2016 at 12:02 PM

I thought that forum had closed. I thought they moved to 'that other forum', and I can't see any gallery sections on the forum you pointed out anyway. I was just curious if there was a way to filter here due to having more traffic, so no doubt updated more often. But if you search for Poser Reality on here, you get a bunch of stuff that has nothing to do with it.

Anyway, thanks for help.

Kendra ( ) posted Tue, 28 June 2016 at 2:54 PM

You can search "Luxrender" but you'll get all galleries I'm afraid. Unfortunately when using a search term the results don't specify what gallery the image is in. I'll bring that up to staff and see if it's something they could implement. I think it would be beneficial.

...... Kendra

TheRealWorld ( ) posted Wed, 29 June 2016 at 9:05 AM

Thanks kendra, maybe a check box system might help. I don't know how many people would use it, but when posting to the Poser gallery it could have a checkbox for which Renderer was used. Poser users have a choice of four renderers now, lol, probably even more for all I know.

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.