Sun, Oct 6, 5:23 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Oct 05 8:40 pm)

Subject: aRtBee? Any one know where I can find him?

Boni ( ) posted Sat, 28 May 2016 at 9:42 AM · edited Fri, 04 October 2024 at 8:27 PM

I was going to do a promo for his missing manuals site ... but his manuals, contact info and all were missing. He last posted here in October. Just wondering what happened. I use to communicate with him periodically.

Boni

"Be Hero to Yourself" -- Peter Tork

3DFineries ( ) posted Sat, 28 May 2016 at 10:06 AM · edited Sat, 28 May 2016 at 10:07 AM

Have you tried contacting him through his site? There's a contact form you can use. bookDOTartbeewebDOTnl

Have a creative day!

My Lil' Store

Boni ( ) posted Sat, 28 May 2016 at 10:31 AM

His manuals site is blank, but his main site has a contact form I used, also I noticed his copyright is for this year ... so it seems to be up to date. Let's hope for the best.

Boni

aRtBee ( ) posted Sat, 28 May 2016 at 1:38 PM

hi Boni, and all others,

I'm still alive, and so is the "books" website. So let me answer some questions raised above, and in site mail and contact form. Thanks for those, anyway.

About the site: It worked last week, but this funny looking book makeup (theme) continues to struggle with new versions of Wordpress and new versions of plugins it uses. Thanks for pointing out it went wrong again, I've disabled the major cause of issues and now it runs sort of fine again. However, it's this theme which got out of date and I have to change the site to another layout to ensure it keeps on working for a long time. That implies that one day the current reference http://www.book.artbeeweb.nl/?book=material-room into the material room pages will disappear, as will alike references into the cloth room pages, and the other ones. They will be replaced by other refs. But in all cases, the site front door www.book.artbeeweb.nl will remain intact. I'll give you a change warning, promise. And Rendo site mail always works.

About me: To say the least, I have not been doing well the previous year or so. I'll save you the horror stories but I managed to run into all issues on money, jobs, home, marriage, physical and mental health at the same time. But it didn't kill me so I'm recovering now. The last months I've been back to Rendo as well, passively, reading forum entries, visiting galleries and more. I'm not into actively participating yet, but that will come in due time too. At least I've picked up making images again.

see you, Ronald

- - - - - 

Usually I'm wrong. But to be effective and efficient, I don't need to be correct or accurate.

visit www.aRtBeeWeb.nl (works) or Missing Manuals (tutorials & reviews) - both need an update though

Boni ( ) posted Sat, 28 May 2016 at 9:07 PM

Ah, it is so nice to see you are well. Sorry you have had such a difficult couple of years. I look forward to seeing more of you ... and please let us know when your site is past its issues. I still want to do a showcase of it since you offer such great tutorials for users of all levels.

Render On!!

Boni

3DFineries ( ) posted Sun, 29 May 2016 at 6:04 AM

We'll keep you in our thoughts. Sucks when real life gets too hard that you have to let your passion rest. Hope things look up soon. ❤

Have a creative day!

My Lil' Store

david_macrae ( ) posted Sun, 29 May 2016 at 4:57 PM

Thank you. There is some great info there.

I found it particularly interesting to learn The history of the toon render, Firefly and cloth room from the Reyes 3ds plugins. I also downloaded some of the tutorials to study.

Cheers.

EldritchCellar ( ) posted Mon, 30 May 2016 at 7:24 AM

Your site and its resources are great, I've recommended it many times over the years. Here's hoping that Maslow's Hierarchy is more forgiving going forward.

W10 Pro, HP Envy X360 Laptop, Intel Core i7-10510U, NVIDIA GeForce MX250, Intel UHD, 16 GB DDR4-2400 SDRAM, 1 TB PCIe NVMe M.2 SSD

Mudbox 2022, Adobe PS CC, Poser Pro 11.3, Blender 2.9, Wings3D 2.2.5

My Freestuff and Gallery at ShareCG

aRtBee ( ) posted Thu, 14 July 2016 at 1:39 PM

hi Boni, and all others,

I'll post in the sitemail as well. I guess I've structurally eliminated the tech issues of my Missing Manuals site, and revamped the site layout as well. Material Room is available directly as http://www.book.artbeeweb.nl/book-poser/material-room/ so you can guess the location of all the poser stuff (Hair Room, Cloth Room, and more), and all the stuff respectively.

A lot of material is waiting in Draft mode to be published, and I've got the Poser 11 extentions under investigation too.

All the best, Ronald

- - - - - 

Usually I'm wrong. But to be effective and efficient, I don't need to be correct or accurate.

visit www.aRtBeeWeb.nl (works) or Missing Manuals (tutorials & reviews) - both need an update though

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.