Fri, Sep 20, 12:52 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Bryce

Welcome to the Bryce Forum

Forum Moderators: TheBryster

Bryce F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Aug 28 6:28 pm)

[Gallery]     [Tutorials]

THE PLACE FOR ALL THINGS BRYCE - GOT A PROBLEM? YOU'VE COME TO THE RIGHT PLACE

Subject: A question

death ( ) posted Thu, 11 October 2001 at 1:46 AM · edited Fri, 20 September 2024 at 12:36 PM

In bryce 5,how can,after i'm done with,for example,a wall which consist out of various booleans,make the wall 1 object so that I can use it next time I need it?(what a crappy sentence:)

Deathbringer ( ) posted Thu, 11 October 2001 at 1:52 AM

Well maybe someone else knows differently but I dont know of a way to export objects to be saved for later.

death ( ) posted Thu, 11 October 2001 at 3:10 AM

That would suck....then is it also impossible to turn objects into obj's?

ringbearer ( ) posted Thu, 11 October 2001 at 4:40 AM

Select the group, then go to the create menu and add that group in whichever category you want to put it into. Are you using primitives to create the wall? It won't be an obj file, but it will be an obp file and you can use it again in Bryce.

There are a lot of things worse than dying, being afraid all the time would be one.

My Gallery

death ( ) posted Thu, 11 October 2001 at 7:50 AM

thanks,thats all I wanted to know

Deathbringer ( ) posted Thu, 11 October 2001 at 11:54 AM

Sorry I miss understood your question.. I thought you wanted to export it or something like that. My bad, thanks for the clearing that up ringbearer

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.