Tue, Oct 8, 11:29 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Blender

Welcome to the Blender Forum

Forum Moderators: Lobo3433 Forum Coordinators: LuxXeon

Blender F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Oct 06 9:53 pm)

Welcome to the Blender Forum!

Your place to learn about Blender, ask questions,
   exchange ideas, and interact with the other Blender users!

Gallery | Freestuff | Tutorials

Visit the Renderosity MarketPlace. Your source for digital art content!

Subject: Tutorial : Detailing existing Poser meshes using 2 different procedures.

tonyvilters ( ) posted Wed, 29 June 2016 at 7:39 AM · edited Tue, 08 October 2024 at 9:28 PM

This first video shows the 2 different procedures. Detailing Poser figures, combining 2 different procedures.

This second video shows the procedure to get a highly detailed sculpt in the mesh. Higher mesh detail on Poser figures: The easy way.

Best regards, Have fun using Blender and Poser to get the finest figures out there. Tony

Lobo3433 ( ) posted Wed, 29 June 2016 at 9:34 AM
Forum Moderator

Thank your for sharing your tutorials with us Tony

Lobo3433

Blender Maya & 3D Forum Moderator 

Renderosity Store

My Free Stuff

Facebook

Twitter

Renderosity Blender 3D Facebook Page

Cybermonk ( ) posted Wed, 29 June 2016 at 4:29 PM

Much appreciated :)

"The true sign of intelligence is not knowledge but imagination".

Albert Einstein

LuxXeon ( ) posted Sun, 03 July 2016 at 1:26 PM

Good work. Thank you for sharing.

My Store
My Free Models
My Video Tutorials
My CG Animations
Instagram: @luxxeon3d
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/luxxeon

Knuten48 ( ) posted Sat, 23 July 2016 at 1:46 PM

The videos are gone (today is July 23, '16)... it says "Removed by user." Darn, they are just what I wanted to see -- how to use Blender for Poser.

Tony, I hope you may be able to post them again, and thanks!

tonyvilters ( ) posted Mon, 25 July 2016 at 9:07 AM

I removed my YouTube tutorials because they will be replaced soon with newer and better versions, with clearer and more complete workflow integrations between Poser and Blender.

Some found my video's too advanced. They will all be redone starting a step lower , "less advanced" and working up to the same end result. AND : There's something NEW in the upcoming Poser SR5 that I absolutely want/need to demo. Stay tuned. •The first one to be redone are the proper import-export for Poser obj files in Blender. •Then we will redo the grouping video. (creating vertex groups in Poser meshes) •Then the 2 mesh detail video's, probably merged into one. ( How to create FBM and sculpting details (HD Morphs) for all Poser meshes.)

Best regards, Tony

Lobo3433 ( ) posted Wed, 27 July 2016 at 11:16 AM
Forum Moderator

Thanks for the update Tony will look forward to these updated videos

Lobo3433

Renderosity Store

My Free Stuff

Facebook

Twitter

tonyvilters ( ) posted Sun, 31 July 2016 at 3:34 PM · edited Sun, 31 July 2016 at 3:34 PM

2 New video's uploaded.

The first one to give the correct export-import settings between Poser and Blender to create Single Group Morphs and FBM. Poser2Blender2Poser 1: The correct Import and Export settings.

The second video will show how to detail a Poser mesh using a FBM and finetune it with a HD Morph, also created inn Blender. Poser2Blender2Poser 2: Detailing Poser meshes using FBM and HD Morphs created in Blender.

Lobo3433 ( ) posted Sun, 31 July 2016 at 5:12 PM
Forum Moderator

Thank you Tony for the update I have also shared part 1 on the Blender Facebook page and have scheduled your Part 2 to be published on the site tomorrow around 12:30 in the afternoon EST really do appreciate you sharing your knowledge and work. https://www.facebook.com/rendoblender/

Lobo3433

Renderosity Store

My Free Stuff

Facebook

Twitter

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.