Sun, Oct 6, 9:18 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Bryce

Welcome to the Bryce Forum

Forum Moderators: TheBryster

Bryce F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Aug 28 6:28 pm)

[Gallery]     [Tutorials]

THE PLACE FOR ALL THINGS BRYCE - GOT A PROBLEM? YOU'VE COME TO THE RIGHT PLACE

Subject: bryce 7.0 save image error

atpo ( ) posted Thu, 28 July 2016 at 6:21 PM · edited Tue, 24 September 2024 at 3:58 PM

Thanks.Finishing render,to save as image which is error. It said"bryce7.0 has stopped,which an issue causes this". My pc cannot run bryce7.0? win7x64,8G RAM,opengl 4.1.

And I find that when it rendered,a render's vertical line sometimes canot be find,whatever it finished at 100%. Render quality that I check"super". But Render quality that I check"normal" is the same issue. I render sky.bryce7.0saveerror.jpgbryce7.0saveerrora.jpgbryce7.0saveerrorc.jpgbryce7.0saveerrorb.jpgbryce7.0saveerrord.jpg

TheBryster ( ) posted Fri, 29 July 2016 at 10:47 AM · edited Fri, 29 July 2016 at 10:48 AM
Forum Moderator

I'd love to help, but I'm afraid I can't read the error messages on your screenshots. Does anyone know what language this is? BTW, Bryce runs fine on my Win7 machine.

Available on Amazon for the Kindle E-Reader

All the Woes of a World by Jonathan Icknield aka The Bryster

And in my final hours - I would cling rather to the tattooed hand of kindness - than the unblemished hand of hate...

LPR001 ( ) posted Fri, 29 July 2016 at 11:27 AM · edited Fri, 29 July 2016 at 11:28 AM

@TheBryster It is the customary "This application has stopped working" Looking at atpo's system specs it shouldn't have any issues running Bryce

- Johnny G

"Try animation to get things moving"

lpr001@renderosity.com

AgentSmith ( ) posted Fri, 29 July 2016 at 7:30 PM

I also have Bryce 7 on my Windows 7 64-bit, also with 8gb of ram. (I can guarantee the rest of my hardware is much older than what you have)

I can only guess but here are some VERY random thoughts;

Try uninstalling Bryce and re-installing it. Install latest video card drivers, always use video card drivers from the manufactuorer NEVER the ones from Microsoft.

Try and not do any other work on your computer when rendering. (yeah, I know, that sucks) This should ALWAYS include disabling automatic windows updates!! I disable EVERYTHING that is "Auto" in the OS and in EVERY single program I have installed.

These are all just basic guesses at solving your problem. They may or may not help at all. Best of luck in your trouble-shooting!

AS

Contact Me | Gallery | Freestuff | IMDB Credits | Personal Site
"I want to be what I was when I wanted to be what I am now"

TheBryster ( ) posted Sat, 30 July 2016 at 9:47 AM · edited Sat, 30 July 2016 at 9:47 AM
Forum Moderator

Agent Smith is wise! Johnny - many thanks.

Available on Amazon for the Kindle E-Reader

All the Woes of a World by Jonathan Icknield aka The Bryster

And in my final hours - I would cling rather to the tattooed hand of kindness - than the unblemished hand of hate...

atpo ( ) posted Sat, 30 July 2016 at 8:28 PM

Thanks. This answer is from daz helpcenter"I'm consulting with the devs on this. It may be due to your OS being in Chinese." Does bryce cannot run in Chinese windows OS? Is there anyother who operated BRYCE in Chinese windows OS? Does bryce run in EN windows OS that is OK? If it is true,I'll change EN OS.

FranOnTheEdge ( ) posted Sun, 31 July 2016 at 10:51 AM

I've had this happen to me too, and I use English not Chinese, so I don't think it's to do with the language. All I do to stop it, is to save everything before pushing the render button, and sometimes I need to open Bryce from a PC with nothing else running, so if I WAS working on something else while waiting for a render I may need to close everything, shut down the PC, then restart the PC, then open Bryce afresh, and render then, and resist the temptation to open anything else on that PC until the render is finished - even if that means leaving it alone for that day.

Just my experience.

Measure your mind's height
by the shade it casts.

Robert Browning (Paracelsus)

Fran's Freestuff

http://franontheedge.blogspot.com/

http://www.FranOnTheEdge.com

atpo ( ) posted Tue, 02 August 2016 at 12:23 AM

Thanks. I've got newtips from daz help center.It is"bryce cannot support full of UTF-8.So bryce must run in EN windows system." Ever I found that to open file in bryce,which the open dialog UI is Chinese if system is ZH windows system. So I think that english software would better run in EN windows system.

atpo ( ) posted Tue, 02 August 2016 at 7:36 PM

I think the third anti-virus is

related too.Ever I always do not

close when running bryce.So

sometimes I find some bryce file

is virus by the third anti-virus.

But even if to change en windows

system,some en software also

showed zh-cn format,as krita

software. By the way,krita eating RAM more

than photoshop.

boudicca36 ( ) posted Mon, 12 September 2016 at 2:22 PM

?? "third anti-virus" ?? no-no!! One only runs ONE anti-virus at a time, running more than one can damage the computer. [as per Norton's]

If the AV program is an issue: disconnect from the internet; run a full scan; if all is well, turn it off. Then open Bryce and let the render work unrestricted. When it is finished remember to turn ON the AV before re-connecting to the web. It is for such complications that some of us have 2 computers. One is for "off-line only work" ... and then a laptop or something just for the internet.

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.