Sat, Sep 21, 11:38 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 21 10:34 pm)

Subject: HOT: Ambient Lighting Tutorial found

PheonixRising ( ) posted Thu, 11 October 2001 at 11:28 AM · edited Sat, 21 September 2024 at 11:31 PM

Attached Link: GlobalLighting Tutorial

Merrilyn found this one for me. While I play with shadow cams I thought you might find it useful. And the site looks really cool. -Anton

-Anton, creator of ApolloMaximus: 32,000+ downloads since 3-13-07
"Conviction without truth is denial; Denial in the face of truth is concealment."

NEW The Poser FaceInterMixer

thgeisel ( ) posted Thu, 11 October 2001 at 11:37 AM

looks interesting.Ill give it a try.

LaurieA ( ) posted Thu, 11 October 2001 at 12:46 PM

Hehehe...I was just there for the first time last night and set up my lights already....LOL. It really does make a difference in the render. Laurie

Eowyn ( ) posted Thu, 11 October 2001 at 12:52 PM

file_219330.jpg

Wow! I don't know if I set up the lights totally right (her head is casting a shadow on her chest, I'm not sure I like it)... but I think the result looks gorgeous anyway! What a wonderful tutorial!

thgeisel ( ) posted Thu, 11 October 2001 at 1:24 PM

Eowyn : put 2 or 3 a little bit lower than the middle.I had the same problem and it helped.

Eowyn ( ) posted Thu, 11 October 2001 at 2:28 PM

Thanks, I will try that :-)

Gromit ( ) posted Thu, 11 October 2001 at 2:47 PM

Looks interesting, I will have to try that. I always have a hard time getting the lighting right.

soulhuntre ( ) posted Fri, 12 October 2001 at 3:25 AM

Fantastic! Since I am a real stickler I will have to actually do the math and put them in a "precise" dome.... unless someone has a preset?

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.