Tue, Oct 22, 2:26 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Oct 22 1:57 pm)

Subject: Tinkering with REMC's domelight tutorial

TMGraphics ( ) posted Thu, 11 October 2001 at 8:56 PM ยท edited Tue, 22 October 2024 at 12:32 PM

file_219403.jpg

Saw a link in this forum earlier on RemC's Poser Dome Light Tutorial (volumetric effect) Really amkes the models look better! TMG model=VIO6 (remapped Zygote Dragon)

TMGraphics ( ) posted Thu, 11 October 2001 at 8:58 PM

amkes= makes :p Vio6 Remap is in the free stuff ~ search for 'VIO' or 'TMG' TMGraphics

shadownet ( ) posted Thu, 11 October 2001 at 9:44 PM

Looks great. I haven't had a chance to play with the light set up yet, but I must admit that the renders I have seen using it are quite impressive. Maybe someone can make up a light preset for us folks who just have too many other irons in the fire at the moment and don't have time enough to set up all those lights ourself.

TMGraphics ( ) posted Thu, 11 October 2001 at 9:56 PM

It is not really that hard - I did it in 7 minutes. Then I saved it. TMG

shadownet ( ) posted Thu, 11 October 2001 at 10:00 PM

Cool. I will definitely have to give it a try. Thanks for the info.

Dizzie ( ) posted Fri, 12 October 2001 at 2:10 AM

great image! Where is the tutorial? Tia

zimmer ( ) posted Fri, 12 October 2001 at 8:49 PM

file_219404.jpg

This tutorial is great. Ive tried it with Silencia (a REMCs character) and this is what I came up with. I think the results using this lights are pretty impressive. zim. Dizzie, you can find the tutorial here: http://www.3d-cc.com/thirdeyefunction/dl-tutorials-globallight.htm

Dizzie ( ) posted Fri, 12 October 2001 at 11:22 PM

Oh kewl! Thanks for the link Zim!

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.