Sun, Oct 6, 4:27 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Community Center

Welcome to the Community Center Forum

Forum Moderators: wheatpenny Forum Coordinators: Anim8dtoon

Community Center F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 28 10:18 am)

Forum news, updates, events, etc. Please sitemail any notices or questions for the staff to the Forum Moderators.

Subject: How to clear out user gallery?

lundqvist ( ) posted Sat, 17 September 2016 at 11:18 AM · edited Sun, 06 October 2024 at 4:18 PM

Almost certainly missed something obvious, but how do you clear out your gallery other than deleting each image one by one?

Lenord ( ) posted Sat, 17 September 2016 at 12:27 PM

One at a time the only way you can do it personaly or ask an Adnin to do the whole thing.

Remember...No matter where you go there you are

lundqvist ( ) posted Sat, 17 September 2016 at 12:31 PM

:( Oh that's irritating. Used to be able to do a delete all. Was handy when I wanted to do a reset.

Boni ( ) posted Sat, 17 September 2016 at 1:38 PM

Is it all you images? They are so nice and show up in staff picks regularly. Do you have some specific ones you want to delete? I can give you a hand if you can wait in till Monday.

Boni

"Be Hero to Yourself" -- Peter Tork

lundqvist ( ) posted Sat, 17 September 2016 at 1:46 PM

No problem. Got rid of em. Now I know there's no quick mass delete option, I won't let them build up so much in future,

Boni ( ) posted Sat, 17 September 2016 at 1:55 PM

Good, just let me know if you ever needed any help.

Boni

"Be Hero to Yourself" -- Peter Tork

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.