Wed, Oct 2, 10:25 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser 11 / Poser Pro 11 OFFICIAL Technical

Welcome to the Poser 11 / Poser Pro 11 OFFICIAL Technical Forum

Forum Moderators: nerd

Poser 11 / Poser Pro 11 OFFICIAL Technical F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 16 2:29 pm)

banner

Welcome to the Poser Forums! Need help with these versions, advice on upgrading? Etc...you've arrived at the right place!

Looking for Poser Tutorials? Find those HERE

Subject: Is PoserAddicts Still Active?

inquire ( ) posted Thu, 06 October 2016 at 4:53 PM · edited Mon, 05 August 2024 at 6:50 AM

Not sure exactly where I should post this: but is PoserAddicts.com still active? I wanted to get something from there. I have never set up an account there. I tried, both yesterday and today, several times to register, but no account is ever created.

Boni ( ) posted Thu, 06 October 2016 at 5:13 PM

If I'm not mistaken, Poser Addicts was purchased by DAZ.

Boni

"Be Hero to Yourself" -- Peter Tork

donnena ( ) posted Thu, 06 October 2016 at 8:08 PM

Did you read the FAQ?

;>

Andy!

inquire ( ) posted Fri, 07 October 2016 at 3:28 PM

No, I didn't read the FAQ. I'll try that.

Letterworks ( ) posted Sat, 08 October 2016 at 11:35 AM

I just created an account on Poser Addicts 2.0 It showed some errors but the info still took.

inquire ( ) posted Sat, 08 October 2016 at 2:27 PM

Thanks. I got it straightened out after reading the FAQ.

profotograf ( ) posted Wed, 12 October 2016 at 10:33 AM · edited Wed, 12 October 2016 at 10:36 AM

Lots of people had accounts on there from years ago and we mailed everyone the new password assigned to their accounts. If you hadn't used it long ago and couldn't login chances are you had an account from long ago and we didn't want you to lose your old purchase history if you had one.

Simply do the forgot my password thing and it will email you a new password.

And no, Daz bought Poser Pros a hundred years ago and recently RDNA.

PoserAddicts still exists with legacy V4 and M4 content (also V3 & M3 & D3 & A3 & H3 & F3), and all the stuff that was on much of Poser Pros that didn't go to Daz, and a lot of products now no longer available on Renderosity after clearance. We don't delete non selling items as they are legacy items someone may want one day.

There may be some errors on screen due to updates in PHP versions we cannot eliminate our mods are encrypted and the programmers have since either moved on, or passed away. But everything still works and still sell things mostly to Poser users.

ProFotograf PoserAddicts LLC

Greetings from Germany
ProFotograf

My PoserAddicts

profotograf ( ) posted Wed, 12 October 2016 at 11:22 AM · edited Wed, 12 October 2016 at 11:23 AM

Boni posted at 6:20PM Wed, 12 October 2016 - #4285883

If I'm not mistaken, Poser Addicts was purchased by DAZ.

This is news to me! Where do I collect the money from Daz for the sale?

Antonio Rodriguez,

PoserAddicts LLC

Greetings from Germany
ProFotograf

My PoserAddicts

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.