Mon, Oct 21, 10:26 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Oct 21 9:06 pm)

Subject: How to hide a single arm

giotim ( ) posted Sat, 15 October 2016 at 2:40 AM · edited Thu, 26 September 2024 at 6:22 PM

Hi to everyone! In my poser library i have several options to hide arms/forearms/hands/etc. but they all work that they hide both arms, both legs, etc. There is a way or something to buy that give the option to hide only the left arm/the right arm, the left leg/right leg, etc.?

Thank you! Kim

SpookieLilOne ( ) posted Sat, 15 October 2016 at 3:06 AM

You would need to go into the parameter dials and then properties and hide each part of arm/shoulder/hand/fingers one by one...

*~*Jamie*~*

SpookieLilOne's Store 

SpookieLilOne's FreeStuff 

SpookieLilOne's Gallery 

"Life is just a dream on the way to death." ~The Crow: City of Angels

Jules53757 ( ) posted Sat, 15 October 2016 at 3:12 AM

There are at least 2 ways. If you have a figure in your szene, just click on the bodypart you want to hide. On the parmeters tab use Properties and unselect visible. Repeat this for all parts you want to hide. The quicker way is the Hierarchie Editor (Shift + Ctrl + E) and click on the little eye in front of the body part.

Ulli

"Never argue with an idiot. They drag you down to their level and beat you with experience!"

PhilC ( ) posted Sat, 15 October 2016 at 8:15 AM

Go to the Poser menu: Window > Hierarchy Editor or use the shortcut Shift+Ctrl+E

Then Alt+Click on the eye icon adjacent to the required body part. This will hide that body part together with all of the body parts below it in the hierarchy.

giotim ( ) posted Sat, 15 October 2016 at 9:30 AM

thank you all, i feel always stupid when i discover that the answer was so simple...

Boni ( ) posted Wed, 19 October 2016 at 2:05 PM

There is no reason to feel that way ... software is always a unique beast. Unless you are familier with a particular company's software line that has a unifying style such as Microsoft and Adobe you have no way to know how a particular process is done. Each is different. I am happy we can help.

Boni

"Be Hero to Yourself" -- Peter Tork

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.