Mon, Oct 21, 10:38 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser 11 / Poser Pro 11 OFFICIAL Technical

Welcome to the Poser 11 / Poser Pro 11 OFFICIAL Technical Forum

Forum Moderators: nerd

Poser 11 / Poser Pro 11 OFFICIAL Technical F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Oct 16 10:04 pm)

banner

Welcome to the Poser Forums! Need help with these versions, advice on upgrading? Etc...you've arrived at the right place!

Looking for Poser Tutorials? Find those HERE

Subject: joint editor question

Darkworld ( ) posted Thu, 20 October 2016 at 12:37 PM · edited Sat, 20 July 2024 at 7:44 PM

So when you're working with the green and red axis to setup your joints you can move them around and place them, but their angle of rotation does not change.

How can i ROTATE that green axis (say it needs to open an oddly shaped lid) ? I can't seem to find any tools to manipulate that green axis other than simply dragging it around the screen, but this won't help. I need to actually rotate it.

Thanks!

donnena ( ) posted Thu, 20 October 2016 at 1:03 PM
Online Now!

I feel your pain!! Can you find the fall off zones? I've yet to figure out how to turn them on!!!

;>

Andy!

PhilC ( ) posted Thu, 20 October 2016 at 4:07 PM

In the joint editor, top field click the down arrow on the left. Select "Center"

The editor will now display three fields; Center Point, End Point and Orientation. What you are asking for is covered by the orientation. Click in the xrot, yrot and zrot fiels to edit.

The "Align" button will align the center of the currently selected actor to the center of its child.

Fall Off Zones are applied by selecting the required joint in the top field then in the "Fall Off Zones" section click the "Add" button. Further options are given from there.

Hope this helps.

donnena ( ) posted Thu, 20 October 2016 at 9:10 PM
Online Now!

Yay, PhilC!!!!!! THANK you!!!!!!!!

;>

Andy!

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.