Fri, Sep 20, 11:25 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 20 7:29 pm)

Subject: Conforming Female Boots Crashing

brschmidt ( ) posted Mon, 29 November 1999 at 7:28 PM ยท edited Fri, 20 September 2024 at 9:41 PM

1 - I create P3 or P4 female character 2 - Create either (L or R) the female boots 3 - Conform the boot to the female figure 4 - save the file When I reopen the file I get a C exception error. Any ideas why this happens? Thanks Byron

JeffH ( ) posted Mon, 29 November 1999 at 11:19 PM

It's probably a bug related to the offset storage numbers in the pz3/cr2. I know this may sound like a meaningless answer, the patch should be out soon. -JH.

Krel ( ) posted Tue, 30 November 1999 at 6:08 AM

Yeah I had the same problem....under Win95B....since I don't really need conforming boots, I saved the boots separately as objects (.OBJ) and re-imported them, placed them, then saved them as smart props in the library. A pain in the @$$ I know, but at least now I can use them.....I sure hope the patch comes out soon because I have the same problem with Phil Hokusai's conformable Thigh and Hip boots (and I really need these to be conformable)......Good Luck......if you email me at krel@injersey.com I might be able to send you the prop files. I don't think this would be illegal since you own Poser 4....... Krel

brschmidt ( ) posted Tue, 30 November 1999 at 6:25 AM

Thanks for the offer. Saving as an obj and reimporting is a work around that I have been using but as you mentioned it is a PIA. But when Nerd's Clara boots didn't have the same problem I thought maybe somebody might have 'fixed' the P4 boots. Byron - waiting for the patch -

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.