Mon, Oct 21, 11:02 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Vue

Welcome to the Vue Forum

Forum Moderators: wheatpenny, TheBryster

Vue F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Oct 17 8:34 am)

Subject: Vue 4 Easter Egg found!

Jackson ( ) posted Fri, 12 October 2001 at 11:35 AM · edited Mon, 15 July 2024 at 2:05 AM

file_219506.jpg

Sorry, I just couldn't help myself. Bunny is the bunny slipper from Sturkwurk; egg is from sebastien. Both in free stuff.

Varian ( ) posted Fri, 12 October 2001 at 11:45 AM

ROFLMAO!!! Good one, Jackson! :D

SAMS3D ( ) posted Fri, 12 October 2001 at 11:50 AM

LOL, you got me.....very cute.

LaurieA ( ) posted Fri, 12 October 2001 at 12:20 PM

Jackson you are a scream! Thanks for the belly laugh :D Laurie

dolly ( ) posted Fri, 12 October 2001 at 1:01 PM

lol you nutter you got me there i was all set to congratulate ya for finding it ,lol cheers dolly

MikeJ ( ) posted Fri, 12 October 2001 at 1:57 PM

NEXT! ;)

MeInOhio ( ) posted Fri, 12 October 2001 at 2:04 PM

So what is this easter egg really. I'm in the dark. Kevin

MikeJ ( ) posted Fri, 12 October 2001 at 2:18 PM

Kevin, Kids go hunting Easter Eggs on Easter, and the Easter Egg they find is somewhat of a reward, or a surprize. Somehow, software developers started adding these little surprizes, jokes, gas, etc... into software and someone started calling them Easter Eggs. Evidently, Vue has one---we were told it does by Lynn Fredricks at E-on...the trick is to find it, and to recognize it... An Easter Egg is not a bug, since it's intentional. It won't be anything harmful...I'm expecting some sort of message or something...who knows?

MikeJ ( ) posted Fri, 12 October 2001 at 2:18 PM

Oh BTW, Jackson...hilarious!

MikeJ ( ) posted Fri, 12 October 2001 at 2:21 PM

Also, an Easter Egg is usually triggered by a specific combination of something you've done in the software. It's not something you can really "find", and an Easter Egg discovery is usually by accident.

Caroluk ( ) posted Fri, 12 October 2001 at 4:50 PM

LOL - You took me in too. sig6.gif

bloodsong ( ) posted Fri, 12 October 2001 at 5:47 PM

heyas; lets beat up lynn fredericks until he tells us what it is. 's how i find easter eggs! ;)

tradivoro ( ) posted Fri, 12 October 2001 at 9:07 PM

DEfinitely a cool picture... :) You know, I gotta feeling that whole easter egg thing is probably a hoax to keep Vue d'Esprit people interested itn he product... :)

Jackson ( ) posted Fri, 12 October 2001 at 11:21 PM

Thank you all. I'm glad you liked it.

Wizzard ( ) posted Fri, 12 October 2001 at 11:24 PM

Hahahahahahhahhaaa.. great one Jackson 8 ) THank ye 8 )

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.