Wed, Sep 18, 11:42 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Blender

Welcome to the Blender Forum

Forum Moderators: Lobo3433 Forum Coordinators: LuxXeon

Blender F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 15 9:06 pm)

Welcome to the Blender Forum!

Your place to learn about Blender, ask questions,
   exchange ideas, and interact with the other Blender users!

Gallery | Freestuff | Tutorials

Visit the Renderosity MarketPlace. Your source for digital art content!

Subject: Update to the well written and Free Blender Course Basics Now Ver 2.2

Lobo3433 ( ) posted Mon, 14 November 2016 at 6:49 AM · edited Fri, 09 August 2024 at 3:53 PM
Forum Moderator Online Now!

The Free Blender Course Basics was one of the first courses I remember that was recommend to me several years ago it was written for Blender 2.60 and it had tutorials that were pretty basic and easy to follow along. But allot has changed since 2.60 and now it has been updated to use Blender 2.78 I highly recommend this free PDF book that is 120 pages of worth while knowledge it is both in English & Dutch Blender Course Basics V2.2

Lobo3433

Blender Maya & 3D Forum Moderator 

Renderosity Store

My Free Stuff

Facebook

Twitter

Renderosity Blender 3D Facebook Page

Boni ( ) posted Mon, 14 November 2016 at 8:09 AM

Wow, great Lobo, thank you. I will check that out!

Boni

"Be Hero to Yourself" -- Peter Tork

Miss B ( ) posted Mon, 14 November 2016 at 10:20 AM

Thanks muchly Lobo. I think I have the earlier version as well, so this is going to be a good addition to my Blender library. 😉

OK . . . Where's my chocolate?

Butterfly Dezignz

Lobo3433 ( ) posted Mon, 14 November 2016 at 7:56 PM

I also have the earlier version and hope they updated the castle tutorial there was a mistype that always caused me a issue with how to build the walls eventually figured it out but how it was written caused edges to cross over in a bad way that always would cause issue when UV mapping but these are pretty simple tutorials and would highly recommend for beginners definitely should be part of any Blender enthusiast library

Lobo3433

Renderosity Store

My Free Stuff

Facebook

Twitter

Miss B ( ) posted Mon, 14 November 2016 at 8:44 PM · edited Mon, 14 November 2016 at 8:46 PM

Oh I added it, with thanks to you, in my ever growing list on the Blender forum at HiveWire.

Well, I don't think I had the earlier version of this. I just unzipped the PDF, and since you mentioned a castle, and I did one when Blender version 2.52 first came out, I checked, but the one in this course is not the one I did, so I just went and checked my links. These are also in PDF format, and the castle in this list is not necessarily for a beginner, but I didn't find it that hard to do, so you might want to check it out. 😉

More Blender PDF Tutorials

OK . . . Where's my chocolate?

Butterfly Dezignz

Lobo3433 ( ) posted Tue, 15 November 2016 at 9:26 AM

Thanks Miss B I will check it out I am going thru several tutorial course on Udemy to help grow my own knowledge base I need to also update the tutorial thread I had as a sticky page at the top of the forum so more info like this can be shared on a regular basis

Lobo3433

Renderosity Store

My Free Stuff

Facebook

Twitter

TheBryster ( ) posted Thu, 17 November 2016 at 4:57 PM
Forum Moderator

Grabbed this with open arms!!! TY Lobo

snoopy3.jpg

Available on Amazon for the Kindle E-Reader

All the Woes of a World by Jonathan Icknield aka The Bryster

And in my final hours - I would cling rather to the tattooed hand of kindness - than the unblemished hand of hate...

Lobo3433 ( ) posted Thu, 17 November 2016 at 7:56 PM

Anytime Bryster the tutorials in this pdf are very basic and nice way to get familiar with Blender and that is has been updated makes a must have in your library

Lobo3433

Renderosity Store

My Free Stuff

Facebook

Twitter

Pol ( ) posted Sat, 19 November 2016 at 2:15 PM

Thanks Lobo3433, just what I need.

Lobo3433 ( ) posted Sat, 19 November 2016 at 8:46 PM

Your more than welcome Pol

Lobo3433

Renderosity Store

My Free Stuff

Facebook

Twitter

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.