Sat, Sep 21, 12:09 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 21 12:04 pm)

Subject: Scenes and Poser Help....

rudipooimf ( ) posted Thu, 11 October 2001 at 4:13 PM ยท edited Sat, 21 September 2024 at 9:41 AM

Attached Link: http://www.dynagrind.com

file_219384.jpg

Hey everyone, not sure who's seen them and who hasn't but i put some realistic looking scenes in the freestuff section a while ago. I got huge traffic and downloads, over 1000 for a few of them. I have a few questions: 1. Is anyone interested in helping me make these scenes compatable with poser for the community to better use them? Now their MAX files with textures. 2. I'm looking to partner with someone who can do texturing work to possibly do a few scenes for the marketplace. Not looking to make alot of cash, just to relieve my host of the bandwidth problems. 3. Anyone have any idea's for scenes they'd like to see? Here's one of my scenese above. More can be found in the galleries section. Rudipooimf

Bia ( ) posted Fri, 12 October 2001 at 7:49 PM

I downloaded 2 of your scenes, but I haven't used them yet. One was in Poser or Bryce form though, if I remember correctly. I just want scenes that are easy to use and light. If they have ceilings, to make them removeable, and have them come with a few light sets already with the file.

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.