Sun, Oct 6, 7:09 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / MarketPlace Customers

Welcome to the MarketPlace Customers Forum

Forum Moderators: tim, msansing, ebasham

MarketPlace Customers F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Oct 05 10:48 pm)

Contact and Support Information:

To reach our Marketplace staff, please open a support ticket at
support.renderosity.com

Our goal is to respond to support tickets within 24 hours, 7 days a week.

Subject: paypal not showing for payment

SoulTaker ( ) posted Sun, 15 January 2017 at 6:17 AM · edited Mon, 30 September 2024 at 5:58 AM
Online Now!

I put an order in today clicked paypal but screen did not go to paypal? and I can find a way to pay for Purchases in my Purchases history. any ideas anyone?

SoulTaker ( ) posted Sun, 15 January 2017 at 7:00 AM
Online Now!

that should read "I cannot find a way to pay for Purchases in my Purchases history. any ideas anyone?"

Kalypso ( ) posted Sun, 15 January 2017 at 7:37 AM
Site Admin

Try using a different browser, it's happened to me in the past and I was able to finish my payment when I used Firefox.

Boni ( ) posted Sun, 15 January 2017 at 8:54 AM

The paypal site is having some problems right now. We use paypal for processing. Please be patient.

Boni

"Be Hero to Yourself" -- Peter Tork

SoulTaker ( ) posted Sun, 15 January 2017 at 4:50 PM
Online Now!

so is this a problem with paypal or renderosity? I notice that rendo is giving a 10% coupon at the moment, because of a problem but its no good if it cannot be used. Will we get notice if and when its fixed? Because I didn't even know of a problem until I read the coupon, Didn't know it was still on going until I tried to buy something. As its the weekend has all the staff gone home and we will have to wait until sometime Monday. I cannot be the only one having this problem

SpookieLilOne ( ) posted Sun, 15 January 2017 at 7:33 PM

Moved this to MarketPlace Customer Support Forum so it is seen more easily.

*~*Jamie*~*

SpookieLilOne's Store 

SpookieLilOne's FreeStuff 

SpookieLilOne's Gallery 

"Life is just a dream on the way to death." ~The Crow: City of Angels

SoulTaker ( ) posted Mon, 16 January 2017 at 11:19 AM
Online Now!

Or not seen by the masses, as may be. Anyway an update to day. I get an email. "This is a courtesy notification to let you know that your unpaid order ######## placed on 2017-01-15 will be deleted if not paid in full soon. To pay for your order, use the link below to go to your account page: " so I click the link and it takes me to my account page. But I cannot find a button or link on the page to pay for the order. its only $100, may go see what DAZ has and to hell with it.

Miss B ( ) posted Mon, 16 January 2017 at 12:20 PM

I've been using PayPal for all my purchases here for over a month now, and haven't had any problems. I suspect the problem only happens when you try paying with a credit card, and is then processed by PayPal. Somewhere in "that" processing situation is where it breaks, and not if you use PayPal directly.

I'll only be using PayPal directly, when purchasing here from now on.

OK . . . Where's my chocolate?

Butterfly Dezignz

hornet3d ( ) posted Mon, 16 January 2017 at 12:57 PM · edited Mon, 16 January 2017 at 12:58 PM

Miss B posted at 6:54PM Mon, 16 January 2017 - #4295280

I've been using PayPal for all my purchases here for over a month now, and haven't had any problems. I suspect the problem only happens when you try paying with a credit card, and is then processed by PayPal. Somewhere in "that" processing situation is where it breaks, and not if you use PayPal directly.

I'll only be using PayPal directly, when purchasing here from now on.

That certainly seems to be the case, still no update on whether this has, or is likely to be fixed. I think I will just stop purchasing from here.......again, I only restated a month or so ago. I stopped when my cards were done and then they fouled up Prime now this paypal problem and loads of mystery followers, really not worth all the hassle.

I use Poser 13 on Windows 11 - For Scene set up I use a Geekcom A5 -  Ryzen 9 5900HX, with 64 gig ram and 3 TB  storage, mini PC with final rendering done on normal sized desktop using an AMD Ryzen Threadipper 1950X CPU, Corsair Hydro H100i CPU cooler, 3XS EVGA GTX 1080i SC with 11g Ram, 4 X 16gig Corsair DDR4 Ram and a Corsair RM 100 PSU .   The desktop is in a remote location with rendering done via Queue Manager which gives me a clearer desktop and quieter computer room.

SoulTaker ( ) posted Tue, 17 January 2017 at 10:46 AM · edited Tue, 17 January 2017 at 10:46 AM
Online Now!

SpookieLilOne posted at 4:42PM Tue, 17 January 2017 - #4295231

Moved this to MarketPlace Customer Support Forum so it is seen more easily.

Really well not seeing much happen or any feed back from those that might "more easily" see it. Got another email today saying "This is a courtesy notification to let you know that your unpaid order ######## placed on 2017-01-15 will be deleted if not paid in full soon. To pay for your order, use the link below to go to your account page:" well go ahead and delete it. because I can see no way to pay for it with paypal.(yes I am using paypal and have from the start)

SoulTaker ( ) posted Wed, 18 January 2017 at 10:51 AM · edited Wed, 18 January 2017 at 11:05 AM
Online Now!

so another day another email saying pay up or we will delete. what a joke

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.