Sun, Oct 6, 11:24 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Photography

Welcome to the Photography Forum

Forum Moderators: wheatpenny, Deenamic Forum Coordinators: Anim8dtoon

Photography F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 18 12:22 pm)

Subject: Last Week in the Gallery: Jan. 16 -22

Deenamic ( ) posted Tue, 24 January 2017 at 3:16 PM · edited Sun, 06 October 2024 at 9:13 AM
Forum Moderator

Denesia (Dee)

Forums: Photoshop  ☮  Photography  ☮  Mixed Medium  ☮  Freestuff  ☮  Freestuff Testing  ☮  Changes wanted in the Community  ☮  Marvelous Designer  ☮  Challenge Arena  ☮  Animation  ☮  Fractals  ☮  Beta Testing  ☮  The Get-Away Spot  ☮  Newcomer Corner  ☮  Suggestion Box  ☮  Contest Announcements

virginiese ( ) posted Wed, 25 January 2017 at 12:32 AM

Very nice selection this week ! Congratulations to all the nominees ! Thanks to the moderators for selecting my picture ! I'm soooooo pleased ! 😀 Keep on with this good work !

femalien ( ) posted Wed, 25 January 2017 at 1:55 AM

Thank you for including my little bumblebee in the selection!

Jean_C ( ) posted Wed, 25 January 2017 at 2:35 AM

I'm proud to have an image in this gallery! Congratulations to all artists!

sossy ( ) posted Wed, 25 January 2017 at 3:33 AM

I am surprised and pleased that you selected one of my captures! Congrets to the other artists ?

blinkings ( ) posted Wed, 25 January 2017 at 7:41 AM

Thanks for my humble inclusion.

martial ( ) posted Wed, 25 January 2017 at 10:58 AM

Thanks for this sélection and bravo to others photographers

Meisiekind ( ) posted Wed, 25 January 2017 at 11:30 AM

Thank you very much for selecting one of my images. It is a real honor.

"To me, photography is an art of observation. It's about finding something interesting in an ordinary place... I've found it has little to do with the things you see and everything to do with the way you see them."

Elliott Erwitt

Deenamic ( ) posted Wed, 25 January 2017 at 3:13 PM
Forum Moderator

You're welcome everybody! You all keep amazing us with your photos. I just know you all are going to amaze us again this week. Congratulations everybody! 😄

Denesia (Dee)

Forums: Photoshop  ☮  Photography  ☮  Mixed Medium  ☮  Freestuff  ☮  Freestuff Testing  ☮  Changes wanted in the Community  ☮  Marvelous Designer  ☮  Challenge Arena  ☮  Animation  ☮  Fractals  ☮  Beta Testing  ☮  The Get-Away Spot  ☮  Newcomer Corner  ☮  Suggestion Box  ☮  Contest Announcements

KarmaSong ( ) posted Wed, 25 January 2017 at 4:17 PM

I am most honored and thankful to the team for selecting this photo of mine. Congratulations to every happy artist whose works are presented here !

Deenamic ( ) posted Wed, 25 January 2017 at 9:54 PM
Forum Moderator

You're welcome KarmaSong! We loved the scenery in your beautifiul image. Congratulations! 😄

Denesia (Dee)

kgb224 ( ) posted Thu, 26 January 2017 at 8:34 AM

Thank you for selecting my picture for the gallery of the week. Congratulations to all the other artist who's work has been selected for this gallery of the week. Thank you all admin staff for your hard wqork. God bless.

Deenamic ( ) posted Fri, 27 January 2017 at 5:48 PM
Forum Moderator

You're welcome kgb224! I love your photo, it reminded of the beauty of birds. Keep up the amazing work and congratulations! 😄

Denesia (Dee)

blondeblurr ( ) posted Fri, 27 January 2017 at 6:17 PM

Thanking you for the inclusion of LWITG - Dee, I am honoured and also humbled by your choice and it inspires me to do even better in the future... there is always room for improvement, right ? and the only way to learn more. It's usually a mixed bag of goodies here to see and not to say the least, surprise after surprise ! because I don't get around much anymore, to check it all out, the way I used to - it's all a matter of time management for work priorities for now and I would love to be more creative and say stuff the work ! LOL 😎

Take care, Brigitte

Richardphotos ( ) posted Fri, 27 January 2017 at 9:59 PM

thanks so much for considering one of my photos. it is a honor to be included with these fine artists

Deenamic ( ) posted Sun, 29 January 2017 at 12:27 PM
Forum Moderator

You're welcome Brigitte! You're right, there's always room for improvement, but I think what you're doing is wonderful and you don't need to change a thing. I totally understand what you mean about getting around to see all the images on here, there's so many amazing images, but only two eyes and a limited amount of time to look at everything. I'm happy we can pick out some images for you all to look at and enjoy if you all can't always get to the gallery everyday and check them out. I wish you could let your creative side take over and say stuff the work too, but I don't want to be the one that helped you get fired. lol You can think of it this way, your job is helping you stay creative by helping you buy the things you need for your creative activities, so you can keep it around a little longer. lol 😄

Denesia (Dee)

Deenamic ( ) posted Sun, 29 January 2017 at 1:21 PM · edited Sun, 29 January 2017 at 1:22 PM
Forum Moderator

You're welcome Richardphotos! Your photo deserved to be amongst the other photos. Thank you for sharing your photo with us! I hope you're having a great weekend! 😄

Denesia (Dee)

blinkings ( ) posted Sun, 26 February 2017 at 2:57 PM

Congrats everyone.

DreamersWish ( ) posted Mon, 06 March 2017 at 12:30 PM

Thank you so much for choosing my image with all these amazing artists. I am honored and you made my day.

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.