Sun, Oct 6, 9:20 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Oct 05 8:40 pm)

Subject: looking for an native American canoe

SoulTaker ( ) posted Sun, 29 January 2017 at 4:41 AM · edited Sun, 06 October 2024 at 7:15 AM

Hi all as it says I am looking for an native American canoe. look here and at daz but no luck. any ideas anyone?

ThunderStone ( ) posted Sun, 29 January 2017 at 5:33 AM

Try ShareCg.

===========================================================

Poser: Poser 11.3 ...... Units: inches or meters depends on mood
Bryce: Bryce Pro 7.1.074
Image Editing: Corel Paintshop Pro
Renderer: Superfly, Firefly

9/11/2001: Never forget...

Smiles are contagious... Pass it on!

Today is the tomorrow you worried about yesterday

Jules53757 ( ) posted Sun, 29 January 2017 at 7:00 AM

ShareCG has some and also at Turbosquid there is a free one. Itis in 3ds but can be easyly imported to Poser.

Ulli

"Never argue with an idiot. They drag you down to their level and beat you with experience!"

Miss B ( ) posted Sun, 29 January 2017 at 11:48 AM

Jules53757 posted at 12:48PM Sun, 29 January 2017 - #4296137

ShareCG has some and also at Turbosquid there is a free one. Itis in 3ds but can be easyly imported to Poser.

Nice find Ulli, and it also comes in Blender, FBX and OBJ formats. 😄

OK . . . Where's my chocolate?

Butterfly Dezignz

Helos ( ) posted Sun, 29 January 2017 at 12:07 PM · edited Sun, 29 January 2017 at 12:15 PM

Hi SoulTaker,

years ago I've bought the "Trapper Kits" 1 & 2 by Faveral.

Sadly these products are not longer available: https://www.renderosity.com/mod/bcs/trapper-kit-1/30524

In the Editoral TAB you can see that there are more things in this kit.

You have to contact the vendor.

Good luck, Henning

SoulTaker ( ) posted Mon, 30 January 2017 at 1:50 PM

thanks all for the help. the one at sharecg looks just right for what I want . but is noncomm. the one at turbo is good but lacks the detail, but I did find another there. sadly trapper kits would have done the job. but it looks like the maker has moved on and is no longer selling here. so thanks again all

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.