Fri, Sep 20, 9:50 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Photoshop

Welcome to the Photoshop Forum

Forum Moderators: Wolfenshire, Deenamic Forum Coordinators: Anim8dtoon

Photoshop F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 19 10:49 pm)

Our mission is to provide an open community and unique environment where anyone interested in learning more about Adobe Photoshop can share their experience and knowledge, post their work for review and critique by their peers, and learn new techniques while developing the skills that allow each individual to realize their own unique artistic vision. We do not limit this forum to any style of work, and we strongly encourage people of all levels and interests to participate.

Are you up to the challenge??
Sharpen your Photoshop skill with this monthly challenge...

Checkout the Renderosity MarketPlace - Your source for digital art content!

Subject: Top of the Shop: Jan. 23 - 29

Deenamic ( ) posted Thu, 02 February 2017 at 4:57 PM · edited Fri, 20 September 2024 at 7:26 PM
Forum Moderator

Top of the Shop

Welcome to Top of the Shop! The Photoshop staff's picks for last week, January 23, 2017 through January 29, 2017, are below.
Thank you for uploading your amazing images to Renderosity's Photoshop gallery! 😄

Prince of Hearts by Jollyself

Prince of Hearts by Jollyself

Depth by budo-san

Depth by budo-san

LOOKING THE EARTH by VEDES

LOOKING THE EARTH by VEDES

Playing brown    by rayag

Playing brown by rayag

intruder by angel65

intruder by angel65

Denesia (Dee)

Forums: Photoshop  ☮  Photography  ☮  Mixed Medium  ☮  Freestuff  ☮  Freestuff Testing  ☮  Changes wanted in the Community  ☮  Marvelous Designer  ☮  Challenge Arena  ☮  Animation  ☮  Fractals  ☮  Beta Testing  ☮  The Get-Away Spot  ☮  Newcomer Corner  ☮  Suggestion Box  ☮  Contest Announcements

rayag ( ) posted Sat, 04 February 2017 at 11:28 PM

I'm So excited and thank you with all my heart. I just found out that my work was also cited last year as well. A pleasure to perform with you and thanks again! Raya

Deenamic ( ) posted Mon, 06 February 2017 at 12:55 PM
Forum Moderator

You're welcome Raya! I love the way you used shapes, color, and space in your image. I hope to see more images from you in the gallery soon. I hope you're having a great day! 😄

Denesia (Dee)

Forums: Photoshop  ☮  Photography  ☮  Mixed Medium  ☮  Freestuff  ☮  Freestuff Testing  ☮  Changes wanted in the Community  ☮  Marvelous Designer  ☮  Challenge Arena  ☮  Animation  ☮  Fractals  ☮  Beta Testing  ☮  The Get-Away Spot  ☮  Newcomer Corner  ☮  Suggestion Box  ☮  Contest Announcements

budo-san ( ) posted Tue, 07 February 2017 at 12:57 AM

Thank you for choosing one of my images! I'm proud to be in the gallery!

Deenamic ( ) posted Tue, 07 February 2017 at 1:33 PM
Forum Moderator

You're welcome budo-san! Your image is awesome! Thank you for sharing your image with us! 😄

Denesia (Dee)

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.