Thu, Sep 19, 5:35 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Community Center

Welcome to the Community Center Forum

Forum Moderators: wheatpenny Forum Coordinators: Anim8dtoon

Community Center F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 19 4:15 pm)

Forum news, updates, events, etc. Please sitemail any notices or questions for the staff to the Forum Moderators.

Subject: Why Some Vendors are Always on Sale?

Fauvist ( ) posted Mon, 13 February 2017 at 11:11 AM · edited Thu, 19 September 2024 at 5:25 PM

It seems to me that some vendors have their products/stores on sale over and over again during the year. That's great, because they are often great products from great vendors. But I have items and vendors on my Wishlist that almost never get put on sale. Maybe they are on sale once during the year - and if I don't see it right away, I miss it. Instead of putting some specific products on sale for 50% or more discount, products that the vast majority of buyers aren't going to buy, would it be so terrible to put ONE product on sale that is the buyers choice? So instead of me waiting weeks or months to buy something on sale, I could buy something more often. I'm paying in Canadian dollars, so I'm paying 30% MORE for every item as it is, because of the exchange value on the currency. A 50% discount is really only giving me a 20% discount. Sometimes days go by without me even coming to Renderosity any more. Thanks.

wheatpenny ( ) posted Mon, 13 February 2017 at 12:16 PM
Site Admin

Putting things on sale is always at the discretion of the vendors involved, so your best bet on this would be to contact the vendor and ask them about putting the item on sale.

Jeff

Renderosity Senior Moderator

Hablo español

Ich spreche Deutsch

Je parle français

Mi parolas Esperanton. Ĉu vi?

Biscuits ( ) posted Wed, 15 February 2017 at 9:22 AM

That's what coupons are for. :)

Coupons can be used on products you like!

My 2D&3D Store 

My Youtube Channel

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.