Thu, Oct 3, 7:25 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / MarketPlace Customers

Welcome to the MarketPlace Customers Forum

Forum Moderators: tim, msansing, ebasham

MarketPlace Customers F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 30 9:13 pm)

Contact and Support Information:

To reach our Marketplace staff, please open a support ticket at
support.renderosity.com

Our goal is to respond to support tickets within 24 hours, 7 days a week.

Subject: Gear Punk Free Add-on

quietrob ( ) posted Tue, 14 February 2017 at 8:57 PM · edited Thu, 05 September 2024 at 4:14 AM

I recieved an Email from Rpublishing saying that if I had bought Gear Punk for V4 in the past, I would get the add-on textures as a gift.

I bought Gear Punk. I don't see the add-ons in any part of my account.

What should I do!?

Thanks! RPub_VDayGiveAway_021417.jpg

CybersoxXIII ( ) posted Tue, 14 February 2017 at 10:50 PM

Same here, I bought it a while back and the link in the ad just takes me to the RPublishing store. There are no instructions on how to get the textures if you already own Gear Punk and just putting them in the cart doesn't seem to do anything. The promotion didn't show up in my mailbox until after the close of day for Rendo, so it's possible that the item =has to be added to the account manually and they'll show up in the "gifts" section in a day or so.

One thing that I did notice is that the ad seems to imply that the sale on featured characters on the bottom promo ends on the 15th, but some of the items are actually on sale through the 16th, so it's also possible that the timing of the ad may be off by a day.

quietrob ( ) posted Wed, 15 February 2017 at 12:22 AM

That sounds pretty reasonable. Though I'd think they'd have taken care of it before sending out an email like that, I'm sure if there are two of us there are more and they'll take it care of it post haste.

I bet they took off early for Valentines Day!

tattooedillusions ( ) posted Wed, 15 February 2017 at 7:08 AM

Count me in with having Gear Punk, receiving the email/newsletter and not seeing the Punked add-on in my gifts section. 😢

FlagonsWorkshop ( ) posted Wed, 15 February 2017 at 9:29 AM

They sent out another e-mail about it today. It may take another day for it to show up according to the e-mail. They apologized for the problem. It should show up under your gifts.

quietrob ( ) posted Wed, 15 February 2017 at 3:26 PM

Yup! I got both the apology (not necessary. Mistakes happen) and the gift alert in my email.

I'm not surprised he came through. Rpublishing is one of the best!!

I love the trimmings!

SAMS3D ( ) posted Thu, 16 February 2017 at 4:22 AM

Yes, I got the same, both email and and link to gifts. I am not sure though, I did not ever purchase this item, so this must just be a general email to all right?

Fredy ( ) posted Thu, 16 February 2017 at 12:25 PM

Received the gift too, very much appreciated. Thank you Rendo :)

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.