Sat, Sep 21, 11:53 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / MarketPlace Customers

Welcome to the MarketPlace Customers Forum

Forum Moderators: tim, msansing, ebasham

MarketPlace Customers F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 19 9:13 am)

Contact and Support Information:

To reach our Marketplace staff, please open a support ticket at
support.renderosity.com

Our goal is to respond to support tickets within 24 hours, 7 days a week.

Subject: Lack of content in Marketplace categories

swjkie100 ( ) posted Sun, 26 February 2017 at 2:56 AM ยท edited Sat, 21 September 2024 at 11:29 PM

I've noticed something really wrong as of late. Say I drill down into 3D Figure Assets/Hair, I get a total of 27 entries. And I also have hair products on my wishlist, that do not show up in the Marketplace category list, despite these products having correct categorization on their individual pages. So, what gives? Surely Renderosity doesn't have just 27 hair products in the hair category! Something very wrong is going on, something very wrong!

How does something like this: https://www.renderosity.com/mod/bcs/?ViewProduct=105554 .... not show up on the list in the Marketplace?? It is in the correct department according to that page, yet it doesn't list in the department when browsing the department! Let's get this database fixed, so that we can actually buy something new here that we would miss because only a small fraction of products are actually turning up......

jennblake ( ) posted Sun, 26 February 2017 at 9:55 AM

We have been making some adjustments on the naming of different areas this week and we will need to re-index all items. this will be fixed his week. ๐Ÿ˜„

swjkie100 ( ) posted Sun, 26 February 2017 at 10:43 PM

jennblake posted at 11:42PM Sun, 26 February 2017 - #4298344

We have been making some adjustments on the naming of different areas this week and we will need to re-index all items. this will be fixed his week. ๐Ÿ˜„

Wow, you have to re-index everything? D: Anyway it's good to hear that it technically isn't broken. Thanks for the swift reply <3

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.