Sun, Sep 29, 6:25 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Carrara

Welcome to the Carrara Forum

Forum Coordinators: Kalypso

Carrara F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 28 8:08 am)

Visit the Carrara Gallery here.

Carrara Free Stuff here.

Visit the Renderosity MarketPlace - Your source for digital art content!

Subject: Congrats Misty-CarrarActors, Janette and Johnathon for Genesis

SileneUK ( ) posted Fri, 24 March 2017 at 5:20 PM · edited Sun, 29 September 2024 at 6:20 AM

I hope I was the first customer!

CarrarActors, Janette and Johnathon for Genesis 3 in Carrara 8.5

https://www.renderosity.com/mod/bcs/carraractors-janette-and-johnathon-for-genesis-3-in-carrara-8-5/119943

Hope to post some renders later in the weekend...having granddaughter all day tomorrow. I did get to a decent result in beta in the previous thread.

You rock...I am sure this will help a lot of Carrarians!

😁 Silene

MistyLaraCarrara ( ) posted Fri, 24 March 2017 at 5:25 PM

oh woww thanks 💕

♥ My Gallery Albums    ♥   My YT   ♥   Party in the CarrarArtists Forum  ♪♪ 10 years of Carrara forum ♥ My FreeStuff

Sueposer ( ) posted Fri, 24 March 2017 at 8:25 PM

Thanks. I will purchase soon and try them out. The price is right, too!

MistyLaraCarrara ( ) posted Fri, 24 March 2017 at 8:48 PM

cheers. 💕

♥ My Gallery Albums    ♥   My YT   ♥   Party in the CarrarArtists Forum  ♪♪ 10 years of Carrara forum ♥ My FreeStuff

UnifiedBrain ( ) posted Fri, 24 March 2017 at 10:08 PM

Congrats Misty!

Wow, that was quick. Sounds like someone took both you and Carrara seriously - someone without an agenda.

Hope you sell a bunch. Break a morph!

MistyLaraCarrara ( ) posted Fri, 24 March 2017 at 10:57 PM

ty

yeah, they tested it and everything.

thinkin mebbe the other place didnt want to support it. can imagine all the trouble tickets they get

ProPose001 ( ) posted Mon, 27 March 2017 at 9:17 PM

Thanks Misty.....would have bought it at twice the price!! Saves me a lot of hair

MistyLaraCarrara ( ) posted Mon, 27 March 2017 at 9:52 PM

hiya 👋 ProPose001

Ty 💓

ProPose001 ( ) posted Tue, 28 March 2017 at 5:28 AM

Probably the best update to Carrara since Octane!! Not kidding!!

MistyLaraCarrara ( ) posted Tue, 04 April 2017 at 11:52 AM

it's Janette and Johnathon's 10 day anniversary today lol

🍸

diomede ( ) posted Sun, 30 April 2017 at 9:53 AM

More than a month now. :>

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.