Tue, Oct 1, 5:34 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Carrara

Welcome to the Carrara Forum

Forum Coordinators: Kalypso

Carrara F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 29 9:32 am)

Visit the Carrara Gallery here.

Carrara Free Stuff here.

Visit the Renderosity MarketPlace - Your source for digital art content!

Subject: Carrara Mimic on Johnathon / George

MistyLaraCarrara ( ) posted Sun, 26 March 2017 at 7:51 PM · edited Thu, 15 August 2024 at 5:50 PM
MistyLaraCarrara ( ) posted Mon, 27 March 2017 at 2:00 PM · edited Mon, 27 March 2017 at 2:06 PM

testing if uploading animated gif works (doesnt work on ta other forum)

lessee

clothyyyyy bouncyyy

clothbounce.gif

awww nope . tryin linking to .gif

clothbounce.gif

okay that worked. gifs are on my da page

clothbounce.gif

clothbounce.gif

♥ My Gallery Albums    ♥   My YT   ♥   Party in the CarrarArtists Forum  ♪♪ 10 years of Carrara forum ♥ My FreeStuff

MistyLaraCarrara ( ) posted Mon, 27 March 2017 at 2:14 PM · edited Mon, 27 March 2017 at 2:15 PM

testing an mp4

tree stimulation

test mp4

http://orig09.deviantart.net/6792/f/2016/206/1/f/tree_rustle_deinterlaced_by_realmgal-dabc8nu.mp4

nope. no utoobs in post?

♥ My Gallery Albums    ♥   My YT   ♥   Party in the CarrarArtists Forum  ♪♪ 10 years of Carrara forum ♥ My FreeStuff

MistyLaraCarrara ( ) posted Mon, 27 March 2017 at 8:14 PM
WendyLuvsCatz ( ) posted Mon, 27 March 2017 at 9:18 PM
MistyLaraCarrara ( ) posted Mon, 27 March 2017 at 9:42 PM

oh kewl, just use the code the tubes gives . testing, . this render animation with howie's secret lake took my i5 2 weeks lol, 2 weeks goofing

rendered as pngs and put together in Sony Vegas (not the pro) 1 crazy weekend magix announced they'd bought the sony software, in a panic i bought the Sony sound effects volumes.

actually, i still have the pngs up if anyone would like to play http://www.realmsandgalaxies.com/SecretLake/

diomede ( ) posted Sun, 30 April 2017 at 9:59 AM

Can animate poses be converted for your G3?

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.