Fri, Oct 4, 12:15 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Animation

Welcome to the Animation Forum

Forum Moderators: Wolfenshire, Deenamic Forum Coordinators: Anim8dtoon

Animation F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 18 6:34 am)

In here we will dicuss everything that moves.

Characters, motion graphics, props, particles... everything that moves!
Enjoy , create and share :)
Remember to check the FAQ for useful information and resources.

Animation learning and resources:

[Animations]

Checkout the Renderosity MarketPlace - Your source for digital art content!

Subject: Stop Motion Animation

Leitao ( ) posted Mon, 24 April 2017 at 4:54 AM · edited Thu, 05 September 2024 at 10:51 PM

Hi. What do you think ? Is it smooth ? Ty

video

MikeMoss ( ) posted Mon, 24 April 2017 at 5:10 AM · edited Mon, 24 April 2017 at 5:11 AM

Hi

Pretty funny, what did you use to shoot the frames? Phone, camera, etc?

Liked the jump over the hump, how did you get frames with the potato in the air?

Mike

If you shoot a mime, do you need a silencer?

Leitao ( ) posted Mon, 24 April 2017 at 5:38 AM · edited Mon, 24 April 2017 at 5:41 AM

Hi

Thank you! I used a camera Nikon.

I took 2 photos by frame, one without potatoes, the other with the potatoes on a support. Then I erased the support with photoshop, photo by photo. If you look atentively you can find mistakes.

animajikgraphics ( ) posted Mon, 24 April 2017 at 11:06 AM · edited Mon, 24 April 2017 at 11:07 AM

Funny video! It looked smooth enough to me. The flaws are nor noticeably. Nice job! -AniMajik

FatCatAlley.net | Now Playing "SpaceCat 5" Parts 1 and 2

Leitao ( ) posted Tue, 25 April 2017 at 1:50 PM

animajikgraphics posted at 1:39PM Tue, 25 April 2017 - #4303366

Funny video! It looked smooth enough to me. The flaws are nor noticeably. Nice job! -AniMajik

Thank you Ainmajik! I apreciate your comment! Im happy to know that =)

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.