Sun, Sep 29, 4:39 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Carrara

Welcome to the Carrara Forum

Forum Coordinators: Kalypso

Carrara F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 28 8:08 am)

Visit the Carrara Gallery here.

Carrara Free Stuff here.

Visit the Renderosity MarketPlace - Your source for digital art content!

Subject: Carrara Challenge #32 - can you help us by voting? (last days)

UnifiedBrain ( ) posted Thu, 11 May 2017 at 3:58 PM · edited Sun, 29 September 2024 at 4:25 AM

Hi folks,

If the number of renders is any indication, Carrara interest remains high. This is the 32nd Challenge (over at Daz) and we have 27 entries.

Of course, the hardest part is often the voting. I'm the host this month. If you can come over and help out by voting, I would really appreciate it!

The thread is here:

https://www.daz3d.com/forums/discussion/163701/carrara-challenge-32-the-only-come-out-at-night-entries-closed-please-vote-2-days-left/p1

UB

MistyLaraCarrara ( ) posted Fri, 12 May 2017 at 8:02 AM

Voted!

is a lil different this go around. instead of voting HM, the special vote is for best in theme

theme was lighting, including non photoreal. kewl renders!

🌳

♥ My Gallery Albums    ♥   My YT   ♥   Party in the CarrarArtists Forum  ♪♪ 10 years of Carrara forum ♥ My FreeStuff

UnifiedBrain ( ) posted Fri, 12 May 2017 at 10:34 AM

Thank you, Misty!

UnifiedBrain ( ) posted Sat, 13 May 2017 at 11:18 AM

Voting is now closed. Thanks to everyone who voted!

Is there any way to change the header of this thread?

MistyLaraCarrara ( ) posted Thu, 18 May 2017 at 2:34 PM

for challenge 33

lookin for the carrara dalek

🐪

♥ My Gallery Albums    ♥   My YT   ♥   Party in the CarrarArtists Forum  ♪♪ 10 years of Carrara forum ♥ My FreeStuff

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.