Thu, Sep 19, 5:35 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Community Center

Welcome to the Community Center Forum

Forum Moderators: wheatpenny Forum Coordinators: Anim8dtoon

Community Center F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 19 4:15 pm)

Forum news, updates, events, etc. Please sitemail any notices or questions for the staff to the Forum Moderators.

Subject: Mother's Day coupon not working

dorothym ( ) posted Sun, 14 May 2017 at 1:49 PM ยท edited Mon, 12 August 2024 at 10:04 AM

I wanted to buy Coflek-Gnorg's Tattoo Salon
https://www.renderosity.com/mod/bcs/?ViewProduct=120746 but the Mother's Day coupon is not working on it. It looks to me as if it meets the criteria for it to work. The product is over $10.00. So I don't understand why it won't work.

RHaseltine ( ) posted Sun, 14 May 2017 at 2:53 PM

It isn't applying to sales items by the look of it - which would be unsurprising for Renderosity given the size of the discount.

Rhiannon ( ) posted Sun, 14 May 2017 at 2:54 PM

With some coupons, vendors have the option of participating in that promotion, or opting out of it. It could be this is the case with that particular product. I'm sure someone from Admin will check it out for you soon.

RHaseltine ( ) posted Sun, 14 May 2017 at 3:11 PM

I did try with on-sale items from two other vendors in my cart and both were marked as not valid.

Rhiannon ( ) posted Sun, 14 May 2017 at 3:15 PM

Actually, it is valid with on-sale items, at least it is in my store ... but like I said, some vendors opt out of participating in certain coupons.

dorothym ( ) posted Sun, 14 May 2017 at 5:50 PM

Thanks everyone, but it's not on sale and it does have the green ticket that says "This product is eligible for coupons". So it should work.

jennblake ( ) posted Mon, 15 May 2017 at 6:55 AM

The item you mentioned is a prime product. Coupons do not apply to prime items. ๐Ÿ˜„

dorothym ( ) posted Mon, 15 May 2017 at 1:52 PM ยท edited Mon, 15 May 2017 at 1:53 PM
Okay, thank you Jenn.  Don't you think that the deal should indicate that it doesn't apply to prime items?  And why does the vendor have the green ticket "This product is eligible for coupons"
------------------------------------
Mother's Day Coupon Code
Spring is in the air and the flowers are blooming. While we hope you take some time to spend with your Mother on this special day, we also would like to encourage you to stock up on great digital content and save big with the help of this weekend's coupon code.

For a limited time, you can apply the coupon code below at checkout to save 35% on your next order(s) of $10 or more.

Coupon Code below valid thru 11:59pm (cdt) on Monday, May 15th.
Valid on Sale Products.

Coupon Code: MOMSDAY2017P35B10
Please note that this coupon is not valid toward the purchase of magazines, some shippable items, tutorials, gift certificates, bundled items and clearance products and software. Some vendors choose not to participate in coupon discounts

Coupon valid at the time of checkout only.

jennblake ( ) posted Mon, 15 May 2017 at 2:00 PM

It should have, yes. I have corrected this and will make sure it is done in the future. ๐Ÿ˜„

Fauvist ( ) posted Mon, 15 May 2017 at 3:35 PM

What about PRIME FLASH items? Does the 35% apply to them?

jennblake ( ) posted Mon, 15 May 2017 at 3:58 PM

Prime flash items are considered prime while in Flash Sales...so the coupon will not apply to those items.

billyben ( ) posted Tue, 16 May 2017 at 10:15 PM

I bought 4 items from the Genesis-You Got THE Look-Clothing sale on Mothers day and could not use the coupon. None were listed as prime items and all 4 had a green coupon icons next to their price but the 35% odd coupon would not work. I finally gave up on it (I originally had additional content but cut it back when it did not work). Tried again after culling the additional content and the coupon still didn't work so I made the purchase for 45% off (I am not a prime member). Since I do DS 4.9 only, I don't buy enough here to justify a Prime membership. Almost the only content that is Iray & DS ready are Genesis 3.characters and clothing. Right now I mainly need props and sets/environments as I have more characters than I can use right now. The only reason I boubght what I did is I needed specific clothing for a couple of story lines I am working on. If the coupons worked properly and if there was more DS Iray ready content other than characters/clothing, I wold buy a lot more here.

Bill (A.K.A. GP40X)

"I used to be disgusted, now I'm just amused"

jennblake ( ) posted Mon, 22 May 2017 at 12:09 PM

All of the Genesis sales are being done as prime flash sales...which makes them prime products at that time. Coupons do not work on prime items. We do this so that larger discounts cannot be applied to already largely discounted items. ๐Ÿ˜„

We do have upcoming sales with LOTS of scenes and items like it appears you are looking for. Keep an eye out for those this month! ๐Ÿ˜„

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.