Fri, Oct 4, 2:19 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Oct 04 8:39 am)

Subject: Textures for Zygote animals

picnic ( ) posted Tue, 30 November 1999 at 3:25 PM ยท edited Mon, 15 July 2024 at 4:01 PM

Well, I bit the bullet and bought several of the Zygote animals last week before I left town. I got the bear, buck deer, penguin, chimpanzee, bass (fish) and the dragonfly (not on sale). Now, I need textures. I can't access Zygote's site to see if they have textures available and am hoping there are textures available on the net somewhere for some of these. I may have to create some along the way, but I know the bass texture is great-but WHERE??--also, the penguin's texture. And I know there is a dragonfly texture available somewhere. Just finding it is the problem. Any ideas? Diane B

Ghostofmacbeth ( ) posted Tue, 30 November 1999 at 5:38 PM

When I got the CD it had the textures included. Not sure if they are included in the new package or if you have to buy them seperately. I havent seen any of the on the net except the dragonfly one and I have no clue where that is. Sorry I cant help more. Did you get the templates at least? Good luck

wyrwulf ( ) posted Tue, 30 November 1999 at 5:58 PM

Zygote sells the textures separately. They are not on sale. If you didn't get the templates, you can make your own with UVMapper. There are some dragonfly textures around. Check PoserWorld, Poser Props Guild, and the F Stuff sections here and at PFO.

picnic ( ) posted Tue, 30 November 1999 at 7:19 PM

Nope, I didn't get templates, but I know how to use UVMapper. I knew I had seen dragonfly textures-guess I'll just look around. I suspect I will have to create some of my own textures-esp. the bear. Right now you can't access the animal textures on their site--that's why I'm looking around. Their 'store' is closed--I had to order by phone and then they set up a download with a password by email. Still, it was a good deal-1/2 off. Diane B

Ghostofmacbeth ( ) posted Tue, 30 November 1999 at 7:27 PM

Yep .. it is a good deal ... Here is a dragonfly freebie http://www.users.globalnet.co.uk/~pcooke/graphics/dragonfly.htm Happened to find it ...

ghostboat ( ) posted Tue, 30 November 1999 at 8:22 PM

PhilC has a texture for the zygot dragonfly,seen it as i was checking out his latest project. -ghostboat-

MartinC ( ) posted Wed, 01 December 1999 at 3:13 AM

picnic, as far as I know the texture templates (not the maps) are a free download. If you haven't got them yet for your purchased downloads, just go back to the Zygote store, click on the animal preview pic, and you will see an area "Texture Template Downloads" where you can get the template for free.

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.