Sat, Oct 5, 7:20 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Oct 05 5:47 am)

Subject: Is it still possible to get hold of WMV4?

sandman_dreaming ( ) posted Tue, 01 August 2017 at 1:47 PM · edited Tue, 01 October 2024 at 2:06 AM

Just wondering if it's still possible to get a copy of the WMV4 that was available at RDNA? With the closure of the site I've obviously been struggling to find it :(

Sa_raneth ( ) posted Tue, 01 August 2017 at 1:55 PM

try Daz

-Timberwolf- ( ) posted Tue, 01 August 2017 at 2:23 PM

Look for Sasha-16 on the sharecg web page. It is a weight mapped v4, that bends way better. Karina did an amaizing job.

sandman_dreaming ( ) posted Tue, 01 August 2017 at 2:36 PM

" Look for Sasha-16 on the sharecg web page. It is a weight mapped v4, that bends way better. Karina did an amaizing job."

Yes, I downloaded Sasha a few days ago. I wasn't sure if the RDNA one was much different. Quite impressed with Karina's work.

dlfurman ( ) posted Tue, 01 August 2017 at 8:05 PM

And she is gone! Removed from Share-Cg :(

"Few are agreeable in conversation, because each thinks more of what he intends to say than that of what others are saying, and listens no more when he himself has a chance to speak." - Francois de la Rochefoucauld

Intel Core i7 920, 24GB RAM, GeForce GTX 1050 4GB video, 6TB HDD space
Poser 12: Inches (Poser(PC) user since 1 and the floppies/manual to prove it!)

Boni ( ) posted Tue, 01 August 2017 at 10:32 PM

I am being stopped from doing some things due to the heat ... but if you hang in there I will get more info to you sometime this week as to where to get the V4-WM. I need to do some research.

Boni

"Be Hero to Yourself" -- Peter Tork

Kazam561 ( ) posted Wed, 02 August 2017 at 2:30 AM

Odd. I still see it there...

https://www.sharecg.com/v/88918/view/11/Poser/SASHA-16-The-Ultimate-V4-for-POSER

The dust settled, thinking "what a fine home, at least for now" not realizing that doom would soon be coming in the form of a vacuum cleaner.

raven ( ) posted Wed, 02 August 2017 at 5:21 AM

http://www.morphography.uk.vu/~cagepage/poserplace/poserplace.html

Is this what you are after?

KarinaKiev ( ) posted Wed, 02 August 2017 at 5:37 AM · edited Wed, 02 August 2017 at 5:38 AM

Hi all, Karina here :)

I just checked at shareCG and it's still there.

However you can also download SASHA from her web forum at

http://sasha-16.forumprofi.de/index.php

Enjoy SASHA

Boni ( ) posted Wed, 02 August 2017 at 6:18 AM

Thanks for getting this to us! This is great!!!

Boni

"Be Hero to Yourself" -- Peter Tork

KarinaKiev ( ) posted Wed, 02 August 2017 at 6:22 AM

My pleasure! 😃

bobbypants ( ) posted Wed, 02 August 2017 at 6:28 AM

I'd not heard of this weight morphed version before now. I've just lost the whole morning playing with Sasha. Amazing job, works so well, even when I load all my favourite morph packs. Thank you so much.

rokket ( ) posted Wed, 02 August 2017 at 6:44 AM

I got her. I still have to put her in my runtime...

If I had a nickle for ever time a woman told me to get lost, I could buy Manhattan.

sandman_dreaming ( ) posted Wed, 02 August 2017 at 10:59 AM

raven posted at 10:58AM Wed, 02 August 2017 - #4311199

Ooooooo....yes, I think this might be the one as it says formerly available at RDNA. You're a star! Thanks!

Kazam561 ( ) posted Wed, 02 August 2017 at 11:21 AM

Thank you all and English Bob for hosting. :)

The dust settled, thinking "what a fine home, at least for now" not realizing that doom would soon be coming in the form of a vacuum cleaner.

bobbypants ( ) posted Wed, 02 August 2017 at 12:31 PM

You can also try here:

http://www.renderforever.com/index.html

pikesPit ( ) posted Sat, 05 August 2017 at 5:09 PM · edited Sat, 05 August 2017 at 5:11 PM

Kazam561 posted at 12:08AM Sun, 06 August 2017 - #4311192

Odd. I still see it there...

https://www.sharecg.com/v/88918/view/11/Poser/SASHA-16-The-Ultimate-V4-for-POSER

raven posted at 12:04AM Sun, 06 August 2017 - #4311199

bobbypants posted at 12:03AM Sun, 06 August 2017 - #4311233

You can also try here:

Are these all the same versions, only at different sources? I see the file sizes & names are different! Which one is the most latest update, and which one would you suggest to use?

Thanks Peter

bobbypants ( ) posted Mon, 07 August 2017 at 5:19 AM

Not all the same version. I strongly urge you to try the first link for Sasha, it works brilliantly!

pikesPit ( ) posted Mon, 07 August 2017 at 7:39 AM

Thank you bobbypants, I'll try that one.

emjay247 ( ) posted Sun, 19 May 2019 at 11:00 AM

Great Work Karina!

For everyone else: The 2019 version of Sasha-16 is in the final testing phase and soon to be released. http://sasha-16.forumprofi.de/index.php. I am not a beta tester, but the improvements seem worth the wait.

There is also planned development for a weight mapped version of M4 after the Sasha-16 update has been completed. The M4 Hero pack is currently free over at Daz. https://www.daz3d.com/m4-hero-pro-pack

I am now working on how to export Sasha-16 from Poser to other 3d software (Blender and Unreal Engine 4) for personal game development as a side hobby. She has additional face and body morphs apart from V4 that work great for character development. She animates beautifully as well!

I will try to remember to post an updated link when the 2019 version is officially released.

Thanks Again!

KarinaKiev ( ) posted Sun, 19 May 2019 at 12:38 PM · edited Sun, 19 May 2019 at 12:42 PM

Thank you @emjay247!

It looks like you did a massive job by reading through the endless blog at my site, otherwise you couldn't be so well-informed :)

You're right, SASHA-16 (2019 Edition) is about to be released within a matter of a week or two. Still a few last-minute improvements to do, but generally she's ready for launch.

The M4 equivalent is already in development; many of SASHA's extra functions already are ported to M-18. My goal is that you can operate both "SASHA-16" and "MISHA-18" (that will be his official name) using the same dial setup so that switching between S-16 and M-18 will not urge you to adapt to a different figure. All features will work the same in both figures!

PLEASE NOTE:

Unlike the first SASHA-16, the (2019 Edition) will NOT be published at ShareCG, for reasons!

Instead it will be published / advertized here at RENDEROSITY in the "Freebies" section, AND simultaneously at SASHA's own forum

so that everybody has a choice of different download sources.

Cheers!

Karina

Miss B ( ) posted Sun, 19 May 2019 at 2:43 PM

KarinaKiev posted at 3:40PM Sun, 19 May 2019 - #4351926

You're right, SASHA-16 (2019 Edition) is about to be released within a matter of a week or two. Still a few last-minute improvements to do, but generally she's ready for launch.

The M4 equivalent is already in development; many of SASHA's extra functions already are ported to M-18. My goal is that you can operate both "SASHA-16" and "MISHA-18" (that will be his official name) using the same dial setup so that switching between S-16 and M-18 will not urge you to adapt to a different figure. All features will work the same in both figures!

PLEASE NOTE:

Unlike the first SASHA-16, the (2019 Edition) will NOT be published at ShareCG, for reasons!

Instead it will be published / advertized here at RENDEROSITY in the "Freebies" section, AND simultaneously at SASHA's own forum

so that everybody has a choice of different download sources.

Cheers!

Karina

Excellent news Karina!!! I haven't had much time for playing with the ShareCG version, but definitely look forward to the new (2019) version, and am DEFINITELY looking forward to meeting MISHA-18. 😉

OK . . . Where's my chocolate?

Butterfly Dezignz

estherau ( ) posted Thu, 30 May 2019 at 4:00 AM

I'm really excited about this. I feel it will be like having a whole new poser person but one that can use all the content I already have.

MY ONLINE COMIC IS NOW LIVE

I aim to update it about once a month.  Oh, and it's free!

Ometeotl ( ) posted Thu, 30 May 2019 at 9:19 AM

"There is also planned development for a weight mapped version of M4 ..." Sounds like a dream is about to come true (c:

estherau ( ) posted Thu, 30 May 2019 at 8:51 PM

Well m4 is already a very good figure and doesn’t have all those magnets. Still that will also be cool.

emjay247 ( ) posted Mon, 24 June 2019 at 8:49 PM

Sasha-16 (2019) a weight mapped V4 (by Karina) is here:

http://sasha-16.forumprofi.de/t152f25-gt-SASHA-Edition-is-finally-released-lt.html

estherau ( ) posted Mon, 24 June 2019 at 8:55 PM

she is weight mapped. She scales and bends beautifully!

tastiger ( ) posted Tue, 25 June 2019 at 5:26 PM · edited Tue, 25 June 2019 at 5:28 PM

emjay247 posted at 8:25AM Wed, 26 June 2019 - #4354594

Sasha-16 (2019) a weight mapped V4 (by Karina) is here:

http://sasha-16.forumprofi.de/t152f25-gt-SASHA-Edition-is-finally-released-lt.html

The download link on the page returns:- Not Found The requested URL /on0kN... was not found on this server.

The supreme irony of life is that hardly anyone gets out of it alive.
Robert A. Heinlein

11th Gen Intel(R) Core(TM) i9-11900K @ 3.50GHz   3.50 GHz
64.0 GB (63.9 GB usable)
Geforce RTX 3060 12 GB
Windows 11 Pro

quietrob ( ) posted Tue, 25 June 2019 at 6:14 PM

I like La Femme. I'm going to support her.

But I'm not giving up my V4. Way too much time invested in her. For me, this thread took a good turn.

KarinaKiev ( ) posted Wed, 26 June 2019 at 10:26 AM · edited Wed, 26 June 2019 at 10:27 AM

The link is fixed now.

Sorry for the hassle.

K

SheikhalMaktoum ( ) posted Thu, 27 June 2019 at 5:21 AM

Does she also work in Studio? I've used Vicky Fourpointtwoplusplus for years in Studio with no problems. I apply the Iray uber shader and she looks great. Can I expect the same performance with Sasha? Thanks.

randym77 ( ) posted Thu, 27 June 2019 at 7:35 AM

SheikhalMaktoum posted at 7:32AM Thu, 27 June 2019 - #4354963

Does she also work in Studio? I've used Vicky Fourpointtwoplusplus for years in Studio with no problems. I apply the Iray uber shader and she looks great. Can I expect the same performance with Sasha?

I don't think there would be any reason to use Sasha in DS. Sasha is basically V4, weight-mapped. Poser and DS use different weight-mapping systems, so I think she'd be no different than V4 in DS.

KarinaKiev ( ) posted Thu, 27 June 2019 at 10:21 AM

No, SASHA does NOT work in DS|Studio, and unless DAZ does something to be compatible with Poser she never will.

She was made for Poser, and Studio is not compatible with the Poser tech used in SASHA (like @randym77 already said, different weight mapping systems, and a lot more).

Studio has Genesis.

Regards,

Karina

DarthJ ( ) posted Thu, 27 June 2019 at 4:17 PM · edited Thu, 27 June 2019 at 4:18 PM

Content Advisory! This message contains nudity

It wasn't easy to get her to work but here she is : Sasha 19. She rendered fine in Firefly though in Superfly all I got was a silvergrey skin. And if I tried to use the EZskin3 script in the "preferred scene" PoserPro 2014 simply crashed. So I started in an empty scene with only 1 infinite light and EZskin3 shader. Reduced her to a more average female 1.70m, added a few morphs and voilà.

SASHA 19.jpg

ader ( ) posted Mon, 01 July 2019 at 3:47 PM

I usually prefer the AlfaseeD weight mapped v4 over the poserplace one (bent elbows, for example, seem better to me). It's available at:

Still getting file not found (but in french) for the latest Sasha - I really like the original release so hope to get SR1 soon.

ader ( ) posted Tue, 02 July 2019 at 7:15 AM

and as if by magic the Sasha link worked for me this morning - maybe there is a limit per day or something. Anyhow, I'm stoked to read that there is support for more morph packs in Sasha 2019 - such as creature creator :)

KarinaKiev ( ) posted Tue, 02 July 2019 at 11:40 AM · edited Tue, 02 July 2019 at 11:41 AM

Hello @ader,

Glad it worked for you now. Afaik there's no download limit; probably the solution is simply that your browser had cached the page with the old download link.

B.t.w., let me know what you think of SASHA's elbows... ;o)

regards,

Karina

ader ( ) posted Tue, 02 July 2019 at 7:11 PM

Hi @KK, you might be right about my browser cache.

I think Sasha's arms are the best of the four V4s I've recently tested.

armTests.jpg

In this pic note how the PoserPlace WM fixes the shoulder but elbow is not wonderful. Alfaseed WM is better (I think PoserPlace shoulder is better than AlfaseeD but in my opinion better to have both looking decent than one looking great and the other not good). All figures are using the fitness morph set to 1.

I think Sasha_2019 is the best V4 of all - especially now she supports so many morph packages.

ader ( ) posted Wed, 03 July 2019 at 6:16 AM

@kk, slightly off topic I know but I also wanted to say I've tried Sasha with Exnem morphs (mouth and teeth essentials) and some character injections and not had any problems :)

And I did notice that the 2019 Sasha didn't come with documentation - so referred to the old docs. In which you reference "320 S-16 Joint Centres" which should be "350 S-16 Joint Centres"?

Again, just want to say thanks for such an awesome product. Maybe you could put a forum upkeep donation button on the Sasha forum? ;)

quietrob ( ) posted Wed, 03 July 2019 at 11:42 AM

Pinging for great knowledge and opportunity.

KarinaKiev ( ) posted Wed, 03 July 2019 at 5:06 PM

ader posted at 4:52PM Wed, 03 July 2019 - #4355910

[...]

And I did notice that the 2019 Sasha didn't come with documentation - so referred to the old docs. In which you reference "320 S-16 Joint Centres" which should be "350 S-16 Joint Centres"?

Again, just want to say thanks for such an awesome product. Maybe you could put a forum upkeep donation button on the Sasha forum? ;)

@ader:

I know, and I'm sorry for the missing documentation! :o/ But during the weeks preceding the "2019 Edition" release, there simply was no more time left to update the documentation (Blimey! I don't even have a list of features added in the 2019 edition!).

I'll try to make an update for the manual available some time, as soon as my time permits. Sorry, but I had the impression that no one today reads manuals anyway, so it was of low priority for me versus getting the 2019 edition released.

I'll try my best to write an updated manual and provide it as a separate download.

regards,

Karina

. . .

P.S.: You're right about the numbers: "320 S-16 Joint Centres" is now "350 S-16 Joint Centres", for internal reasons which happened during the BETA testing. . .

P.P.S.:

Donations.

I have that option in the forum, but I'm still struggling with how to set up the donation functions.:o/

Remember that that is a German site; everything is in German, and my knowledge of German language is rather limited. It took me FIVE days just to figure out how to switch the default forum language to English! (and even English is not my native language, so please have mercy on me).

But I'll figure it out, somehow.

/K

Eric Walters ( ) posted Thu, 04 July 2019 at 11:35 AM

Hi Karina Your link down. Screen Shot 2019-07-04 at 9.28.09 AM.png

GhengisFarb ( ) posted Thu, 04 July 2019 at 12:54 PM

That's what I've been getting all week.

KarinaKiev ( ) posted Thu, 04 July 2019 at 2:06 PM · edited Thu, 04 July 2019 at 2:17 PM

Please, folks:, CLEAR your browser caches!

And just in case, here's the direct download link again:

Click here, and on the dl.free.fr page click "Valider et télécharger le fichier", then "Save file to..."

• OR:

• manually enter

• "http://dl.free.fr/oxXqoT7Ll"

• into your adress bar.

regards,

Karina

GhengisFarb ( ) posted Thu, 04 July 2019 at 2:16 PM

KarinaKiev posted at 12:16PM Thu, 04 July 2019 - #4356024

Please, flush your browser caches!

And just in case, here's the direct download link again:

Click here, and on the dl.free.fr page click "Valider et télécharger le fichier", then "Save file to..."

• OR:

manually enter

"http://dl.free.fr/oxXqoT7Ll"

into your adress bar.

regards,

Karina

Thank you! That worked!

KarinaKiev ( ) posted Thu, 04 July 2019 at 2:19 PM

:o)

K

perpetualrevision ( ) posted Fri, 12 July 2019 at 2:37 AM

ader posted at 12:11AM Fri, 12 July 2019 - #4355865

In this pic note how the PoserPlace WM fixes the shoulder but elbow is not wonderful. Alfaseed WM is better (I think PoserPlace shoulder is better than AlfaseeD but in my opinion better to have both looking decent than one looking great and the other not good). All figures are using the fitness morph set to 1.

I think Sasha_2019 is the best V4 of all - especially now she supports so many morph packages.

I did a similar set of tests a few years ago, using the weight-mapped V4's by PoserPlace, Alfaseed, and Nerd3D, as well as a V4 with the various "Perfect" fixes loaded. Given that my characters are always clothed, I was most interested in bends in the arms and legs (and less so in the areas typically covered by clothing).

The "Perfect" fixes produced what I thought were the best-looking bends, but at the cost of inflating file sizes for both figures and clothing, so I decided they weren't for me. Of the WM options, I thought Nerd3D's produced the best bends in the most troublesome areas, and I also liked how lightweight it was and how easy to apply to clothing (using Nerd3D's pose file rather than the standard "magnetize" pose file). So for a year or so, I set up all my V4 characters using a Nerd3D WM "base."

And then I came across Sasha-16 -- and I have to say, her weight mapping is the LEAST of all the cool things about her, and the weight mapping is excellent! While the other solutions were focused mainly on improving how V4 bends, Karina's solution covers so much more, to the point that S-16 feels like a brand new figure, with all the features I want in a figure PLUS the ability to use all the V4 content I've amassed w/o needing to convert anything.

Here are some of the features I love:

• all the "Easy Posing" controls on the Body actor, which make posing a joy
  • the nifty new posing controls for the hands
  • all the extra morphs for shaping body and head, as well as the extra expressions
  • all the little tweaks to enhance posing, like the ability to make her butt squish down when seated or to make her toes wiggle
  • the "Looks" dial for the eyes, which produces solid red lines to show what the eyes are focused on
  • the "True Age and Height" dial, for adjusting height and proportions
  • the various "controls" that effect other things, like "strength" dials that apply to all pose and expression dials, the "collar control" feature, and the feet bending presets (to help w/ shoe fit)
  • the way all the dials (esp. on Body and Head) are organized neatly and logically, keeping Shaping dials separate from Body Language/Expression dials

Because S-16's rig is new, conforming clothing will seem a little offset when you first load it, but the fix is as easy as applying a "magnetize" pose: For shirts, shoes, and anything else that doesn't include the hip area, using Poser's "Copy Joint Zones From" works like magic. For pants and shorts, using the "Copy S-16 Joint Centres" pose that comes with the package does the trick.

I truly cannot thank Karina enough for making such a wonderfully usable version of V4 available to Poser users who want to continue using V4, for whatever reason! And I can't wait until the M4 version is ready!!

TOOLS: MacBook Pro; Poser Pro 11; Cheetah3D; Photoshop CC

FIGURES: S-16 (improved V4 by Karina), M4, K4, Mavka, Toons, and Nursoda's people

GOALS: Stylized and non-photorealistic renders in various fantasy styles

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.